- 5+ years of experience as QA Lead,Sr. QA Automation Engineer, BA/QA Analyst or similar roles with specialties inAutomation, Manual, Database&Web Services/ Restful APItesting.
- Strong knowledge inInvestment Banking, Finance and E - Commerce business domains.
- Experience in testing Trading Systems,Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), Fixed Income, Corporate ActionsandRegulatory Reportingproducts.
- Extensive experience in Agile/Scrum software development model.
- Hands-on experience in writing/debugging SQLqueries for Database testing.
- Experience in hybridautomation frameworks using SELENIUM WebDriver 3andQTP/UFTtools.
- Hands-on experience in programming using OOPS concepts inJAVA&Groovy.
- Hands-on experience in developing an automation framework for testing theRESTful APIsusingSOAPUI freeversion usingJAVA, Eclipse, Groovy.
- Hands-on experience in testing RESTful API’s using SOAPUI/ POSTMAN.
- Experties in VB Scripting and Descriptiveprogramming.
- Hands-on experience in Build Deployments using UNIX/LINUX environment.
- Expertise in writing Test Plans, Automation Test Strategy,High Level TestScenarios and Low Level Test Cases based on product requirements & use cases.
- Prepared Defect summary report,Test execution summaryreport &Impact analysisreports and sent to stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge in software development life cycle (SDLC) & software testing life cycle (STLC).
- Experience inRegressiontesting,End-to-Endtesting, Integrationtesting,Systemtesting,Loadtesting,Stresstesting,Compatibilitytesting.
Test Approaches: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, SDLC, STLC
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Selenium IDE, Selenium Server, Selenium Grid, JUnit, Cucumber, SoapUI, Postman, Appium, Protractor, Jasmine, Karma, XPath, CSS
Test Build & Integration Tools: Maven, Jenkins, Git
Frameworks: Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid, Page Object Model (POM)
Programming Languages: JAVA, J2EE,Gherkin, SQL C, C++
Markup Languages: HTML, XML, XPath, CSS elector
Databases: SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, MySQL.
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8, Ubuntu, UNIX, LINUX, Mac
Defect Tools: HP Quality Center, JIRA, ALM
MS Office Tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access
Utilities: Eclipse, SVN,GitHub, FireBug, FirePath
Software Testing Analyst
- Developed Test Plan, Test cases Design, Tractability Matrix, Test Coverage reports and Test data on Business, Functional requirements and Mapping Design Documents.
- Involved in various meetings like Project planning, Scrum calls, Client status, Defect Status and Lab Meetings.
- Analyzing System & Functional Specifications, creating Use Cases, understanding Business Requirements, Business Rule and identifying Test Requirements.
- Performed Functional, Integration, System, GUI Reports, Backend, Sanity, UAT, Database and E2E Testing in Telecom BSS(Billing support system) app.
- Manage Defect life cycle using defect tracking tools such as HP ALM/Rally/TPD by identifying, and analyzing defects.
- Verifying the CSV, and JSON data on Java Restful services from Upstream Sys.
- Performed for verifying XML Request & Response Data validation from different interfaces via SOAP UI.
- Performed for verifying for Failover & Retries, Error handling and Exception Test scenarios.
- Worked on data validation, constraints, record counts, and source to target, row counts, random sampling and error processing.
- Created complex SQL queries to check the data from Source and Target tables, and Compare the data Source and Target.
- Verifying and Developing SQL scripts to validate the databases tables and reports data for Backend database testing.
- Automated designing and developing test scripts using QTP on webapplications.
- Involved in developing using Java Test Automation Framework using QTP for web based reports validation.
- Analyzing test cases written by the team members and providing technical details and input on the same.
- Reviewing test results, and doing spot checking to assure 100% efficiency and coverage in testing the application.
- Responsible for coordinating with Upstream and Downstream Applications for Data flow.
- Monitor production environment, and support production/live deployment verification ongoing Releases.
Environment: HP ALM, Rally,TDP Unix/Linux, SQL developer, Java Web Services,Putty, Rest client, SOAP UI and Vb script, QTP.
Sr. Quality Analyst
- Analyze specification and assisted team to create test data, test cases, and test scripts for functional interface and system testing.
- Ensure all software is developed in accordance with company standards, and ensure
- Involved in smoke Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Embedded testing, positive Testing, negative testing and user acceptance testing.
- Experienced in developing and maintaining Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Documentation, product design, system documentation, user training, and production delivery while coordinating and communicating with business and technical resources and methodology agile under scrum
- Maintained appropriate status reports, meeting minutes, and follow-up with business partners and technical resources
- Designing and Executing Test Cases in Quality Center.
- Used Quality Center for test documentation management, defects tracking, requirements tracking, and translated the information to test procedures.
- Developed SQL queries and stored procedures to perform Back End testing
- Performed Database Testing for the application using SQL queries
- Extensively involved in writing, executing and analyzing UAT
- Identified the Test Cases to be automated and generated the automated scripts using QTP.
- Write automated test script using VB Script
- Develop test scripts for GUI, functionality and regression testing using Quick Test Pro.
- Used reusable keyword functions using descriptive Programming.
- Used Descriptive Programming for dynamic object.
- Used the Load Runner tool for Stress/Load Testing.
- Provided customer acceptance test scripts.
Environment: Manual Testing, Agile, Java, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Cucumber,SQL, Eclipse, JDBC, Firebug, FirePath, Web Services, SOAP, SoapUI, Appium, Maven, Sauce labs, Java, J2EE.
- Initial analysis and study of requirements provided.
- Created detailed test cases by understanding the business logic and user requirements for manual testing using Quality Center.
- PreparedTest Plans, Test Scripts and Test Casesbased on functional specifications and user requirement.
- PerformedFunctional testing, Regression testing, UI testing, and Integration testingof the application.
- Conducted Functional tests usingSelenium WebDriverwithdata driven framework.
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver andTestNGfunctions which reads data from property and XML files.
- Involved in the use ofBDDandATTDbased Step Definition, Scenarios and Features inGherkinlanguage usingCucumber.
- Executed Selenium tests forautomation testingof the web application usingSelenium WebDriver.
- Developedautomation test suitesandtest casesusingSelenium Web Driver, TestNG.
- Ability in handling Ajax calls using WebDriver methods waits likeImplicit, Explicit, fluent waits.
- Extensively used Selenium (Xpath, ID and CSS locators) to test the web application.
- Contributed in developing Automation Framework that uses Selenium Web Driver and TestNG Framework implements using Data Driven,Page Object Model(POM).
- Worked ondistributed test automationexecution ondifferent environmentas part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in executing automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver to automate manual testing solutions.
- Performed Unit testing for Java applications usingJUNIT.
- Worked on developing the automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver with JUNIT Frame work.
- Performed Functional andCross Browser Testing.
- Developed new Test Cases for every sprint and working with developers to automate their feature.
- Developed SQL queriesto query database to test backend process of application during End-to- End testing.
- Created Traceability Matrices, Test and Bug Reports and other Test related documents.
- Implemented Regression and Smoke tests execution as separate step of deployment process.
- Provided weekly status report to project manager and team lead, worked closely with Business and Development teams.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, Maven, Cucumber, BDD, TestNG, Page Object Model (POM), Eclipse, TDD, Agile, GIT, SQL, JIRA, Windows.