- To secure a challenging position as a Manual and Automation QA Test engineer position (Mobile Applications), always willing to contribute to the maximum with the help of knowledge gained in the past. Excelling new concepts around/upcoming to leverage my skills with innovative solutions and to secure a challenging position where I can effectively contribute my skills as a Professional.
- 4+ years of experience in IT Industry in Requirement Analysis, Development and Quality Assurance, Software Testing, testing coordination in all phase of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in software Analysis and Software Testing (Manual and Automation) of Mobile Applications.
- Experience in Manual Testing/Mobile application testing (iOS and Android).
- Expertise in automation using Selenium WebDriver, with Java on TestNG and Junit library.
- Experience in understanding business requirements, preparing, and execution of test cases and test scenario.
- Experience in Functional, Regression and System testing using Manual and Automated testing tools - selenium WebDriver.
- Performed Compatibility Testing (cross Windows/ Mac and Android/ iOS platforms, cross browsers, cross mobile devices - phones, tablets, iPads etc).
- Tested Mobile app s behaviour under various interruptions: battery strength (full/medium/low), incoming calls, SMS, video calls.
- Experience in writing CSS Selectors, Xpath expressions to identify web elements.
- Solid experience on build Management tools like Maven/ANT and continuous Integration tool Jenkins.
- Expert in working in different Testing Methodologies like Agile, Agile - Scrum Model, Waterfall Model.
- Experience in System Integration Test, UAT, Testing life cycle, Requirement Matrix, Defect Cycles, Release closure.
- Exposure on Mobile automation scripting and execution on real devices using Appium.
- Also Experience in Web Based Applications Testing and Windows Based Applications Testing.
- Expertise in performing different types of Testing: White Box (Unit Testing, Integration testing), Black Box, Smoke, Functionality, Integration, Stress, Volume, System, Performance, Regression Testing and Full Life Cycle Testing.
- Having good experience in HP QC, VersionOne for test management and Bug Life Cycle.
- Good Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming Concepts (OOPS), Java Skills (Java 1.8/java streams), SQL Queries, Joins, HTML, XML.
- Worked extensively on Oracle BSS\OSS based Telecom Project with leading UK based Telecom Giant Confidential as well as Confidential gaining expertise in Oracle Siebel 8.1, BRM 7.5.
- Good Analytical, Communication, interpersonal skills and an excellent team player.
- Quick learner with the ability to grasp and learn new technologies.
- An excellent team player with problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Experience of mentoring other team members.
- Interacted with Clients and handled work requests individually.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver-4, TestNG 6.14.3, Selenium IDE, Maven, TFS - Coded UI, SQL Server
Requirement Management Tools: HP Quality Center (ALM)
Operating System: Windows 7/XP/2000, UNIX linux
Project Methodologies: SDLC, Agile Scrum, Waterfall
Languages: Core Java, J2EE, python, R, SQL, C, C ++
Database: Oracle, SQL server, PLSQL
Web Technologies: C, C++, HTML, XML, XHTML, DHTML, Java, Python, ASP.Net, Java Script, SOAP UI
Frame works: Ajax, Struts 1.1/1.0/2.3, Spring 2.0, Springboot
App Servers: Apache Tomcat 7, JBoss, WAS
Build Tools: Ant 1.6x, Maven, TestNG
Version Control: Git
Data visualization tool: Tableau
Quality Analyst/Mobile Test Engineer
Environment: BSS/OSS, LTE, VoLTE, SMS, MMS, Selenium webdriver, Java, Maven, Siebel CRM 8.1, Quality Center 10.0-12.0, SQL developer, Putty, Accenture Intelligent Test, UNIX, XML, Web Services
- Performed Mobile application testing in IoS and Android platforms
- Prioritized and executed testing from a script (Automation).
- Responsible for all aspects of testing of Mobile applications related to network and as well BSS/OSS.
- Performed E2E device testing on LTE networks.
- Performed E2E testing of various data types including VoLTE, SMS, MMS etc
- Test functional network features related to Mobile device interacting with RAN, eNodeB, EPC.
- Follow up with developers for proper bug fixes and help enhance bug fixing.
- Find bugs and report them with focus on technical and supporting details.
- Test execution Team POC for one product (Total Team Size of 10).
- Co-ordinate with Onshore/Offshore Designers, Component Designers and Client to understand the business requirements and bring out design gaps.
- Design Analysis for Test Estimation and Test Designing.
- Requirement Analysis and Design analysis for Test Driven Development.
- High-Level and Low-Level Script designing, Test Execution, Defect Management.
- Test Status reporting to internal/external stakeholders.
- Training and Mentoring new team members.
- Accountable for managing the overall testing effort and deliverables, Client reporting, Post production ( warranty ) support
- Regression, Sanity, System Integration Testing and Agile Testing
- Attending Project Delivery calls and daily scrum calls with stakeholders to plan the Test deliverables
- Identifying the risks and issues upcoming release and ensuring these are understood and mitigated against to avoid on business objectives.
- Performed browser compatibility testing
- Performing Regression test using automated testing tool QTP and Selenium.
- Reviewed the Test Reports using TestNG.
- Involved in the regression test planning for the project and identified the critical regression tests.
- Executed the automated regression test cases during every release and also executed the daily regression test suite.
- Prepared the defect reports and daily status reports to be sent out to the stakeholders
Quality Analyst/ Channel & Middleware and Billing Tester/ Test Engineer
Environment: Selenium webdriver, Java, Maven, Siebel CRM 8.1, BRM 7.5, Quality Center 10.0-12.0, SQL developer, Putty, Accenture Intelligent Test, Customer Centre, Pricing Centre, EDW
- Analyzed the Business Requirements Document, put input in Test Plan and prepared detailed Test Cases for new functionality.
- Associated with development team to understand technical design and architecture for test planning.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium RC.
- Created whole test framework using Selenium for further test creation and execution.
- Prepared Traceability Matrix to ensure the adequate coverage of the test cases.
- Executed test scripts from multiple functional areas across releases involving Oracle systems and HP Middlewares like Oracle BRM, Siebel CRM, OSM, FMW, ODI, EDW etc. involved in E2E Business process of the Solution
- Testing involved end-to-end test simulations of real time customer creation by placing an order in Siebel and tracking it through FMW, OSM, network elements and BRM
- Successful discussed with all members, Project manager and QA Lead to collect data for automation.
- Regression test cases were written and automated using Selenium RC.
- Created the automation shell scripts for rating, billing and invoicing
- Rating, Product Testing and Middleware testing is a very strong area with all the minute details involving a voice call, SMS, MMS, VAS, data, roaming events, and prepaid CDR’s from Surepay
- Chosen by management to lead overall Test Activities for TV Work package including Test preparation, Risk analysis, estimations, test execution, reporting and closure
- Responsible for Execution, Defect Management, Reporting and Deployment support
- Responsible for entering bugs into an automated bug management system and performing regression tests after the bugs were fixed.
- Performed End-to-End testing, Ad-Hoc testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Worked closely with business experts and developers in order to perform my duties
- Responsible for Backend testing by executing SQL statements
- Interacted with developers for status of the bugs and re-tested the fixed Bugs
- Analyzed the defects and categorized them based on severity
- Problem reporting and tracking through the use of Test Director (Quality Center)
- Close interaction with members of the development team