- 5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance Engineer and Analysis with extensive Data knowledge in Medicaid/Medicare/Healthcare and Banking Industry.
- 3 years’ specialized experience with Medicaid/Claims/Eligibility Systems for State Clients.
- Experienced in every phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies including the Agile methodology, Waterfall Methodology.
- Experienced and strong in various types of testing such as Black Box, White box, Regression, Functional, Integration, UAT, Database, Smoke and System Testing
- Extensive knowledge of Facets Configuration, Facets implementation, building and testing products, Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Commercial Plans, Medicare & Medicaid, HMO, PPO, CMS, Employee Benefits and Medicare Compliance background.
- Automation Frameworks implemented using Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid, Page Objects Model, Cucumber BDD etc.
- Data Testing experience including ETL/Business Intelligence/Datawarehouse and multiple Databases.
- Good knowledge of Jenkins integration service for Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Involved in development of Time - based Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, and other customizations with Salesforce.com.
- Expert in automation script development using different automation tools like Selenium WebDriver (Eclipse, Java, JUnit, TestNG).
- Skilled in bug reporting and tracking using ALM (Quality Center), IMB Clear quest and JIRA.
- Have excellent skills in VBScripting, written many re-usable VBScript functions to automate the application.
- Good experience and understanding on SQL, PL/SQL. Designed and developed client side and server-side objects using Oracle.
- Experience in SalesForce Testing and Administration spanning all facets of package software and SaaS application implementation.
- Experienced in Data migration activities using Data Loader.
- Experience with performance testing tools such as Gatling, JMeter, neoload and loadrunner.
- Good understanding of working on Selenium and Cucumber automation system.
- Medical Claims experience in Process Documentation, Analysis and Implementation in 835/837/834/270/271/277/997 (X12 Standards) processes of Medical Claims Industry.
- Experience of Web Services, SOAP and REST API Testing using Restful API and SoapUI.
- Experience with Facets system implementation, claims and benefits configuration set-up testing
- Used Agile-testing methodology for achieving deadlines in UAT.
- Excellent experience with source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN) TFS & Git.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills with the ability to adapt to a new environment and meet deadline.
- Proficient in multiplatform (Windows, Linux) and cross browser testing (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Microsoft Edge) and good AWS Cloud platform exposure.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile (SDLC), Iterative, V-Model, BDD, TDD
Technologies: HP ALM/Quality Center, JIRA, SharePoint, Confluence, Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook), Windows 7, XP, MSSQL, Neoload, Unit Testing Automation, Selenium, JUnit, Bamboo.
Database: Hadoop, MS Access, Oracle, MS SQL Server, SYBASE, and DB2,TOAD
Operation Systems: MS Windows, Vista, XP, UNIX, Linux
Office Tools: MS Word, Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, and MS Outlook
Tools: Git, Jenkins, SOAPUI, Postman, Appium, TFS
Senior QA Analyst
- Designed and Documented Test Procedures, Test Requirements, Test Scenarios and Test Cases for End-to-End functional testing.
- Integrated third party services for enhanced due diligence on on-boarding customers, companies and ID documentations using REST API.
- Involved in Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Schedule Management, Reporting, and Test Data gathering.
- Involved in all aspects of functional and regression testing processes includes Planning, Preparation, Execution and Completion.
- Involved in end-to-end testing of different modules like Claims processing, Claim Pricing, Provider network management.
- Involved in processing of the claims on FACETS and then sharing the test result with the business according to test acceptance criteria during the UAT phase.
- Conducting UAT for Functional and Regression Testing.
- Used SPARK SQL to query directly on the Spark Streaming data.
- Created and maintained SQL Scripts to perform back-end testing on the oracle database.
- Creating test scripts using C# and Selenium Web Driver for the functional test cases.
- Generating test scripts/cases by using Java Programming, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit and TestNG frameworks.
- Tested the enhanced FACETS, evaluated claims adjudication needs and created HIPAA-compliant business rule configurations.
- Tested the claims processing with EDI transactions (270, 271, 835, and 837) in HIPPA Environment. Experienced in multiple software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) including Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM) Methodologies and entire Testing process (STLC).
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP.
- Performed Functional, Regression, and system testing of various Facets modules involved in claims processing, members and providers.
- Ensure highly reliable information delivery for 360i’s leading clients by leveraging a variety of data sources using cloud-based data services such as AWS Cloud S3 Buckets.
- Performed Smoke Tests, Functional testing, API testing, Cross-Browser compatibility test, UAT Testing, Regression test and End-to-End test, Mobile testing.
- Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver and JAVA.
- Worked on the core and Spark SQL modules of Spark extensively.
- Involved in testing HIPAA Transactions & Code Sets Standards like 834-Enrollment to a health plan, 837-Claim and 835 payment and Remittances.
- Involved in validation of ANSI X12 5010 for 837 and 835 claims used for Professional, Institutional and Rx Claims by Writing Test cases, Test Plans.
- Performed System testing and UAT testing of the Facets core application and custom modules as needed.
- Responsible for coordination with UAT team and helping on Test data needs.
- Analyzed the requirement coverage and traceability to ensure the testing coverage.
- Executed SQL queries, generate reports based on the business requirements.
- Worked on Selenium 2 and C# scripting for Automation and build automation framework in Visual Studio.
- Built scheduling jobs in C#.NET to server MDP operations
- Built an application for MDP to Process Messages - this application should serve as an intermediaory processing unit which can upload the attachments of the messages into the s3 bucket and then send all the processing details required for generation and triggering of alters which handled by MDP
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the bug tracking system for all defects found during functional and regression testing and follow up on the bug life cycle
- Conducting show and tell and test plan review sessions with Business teams
Confidential, Conway, AR
- Reviewing the Use Case Requirement, Functional Design Documents and Technical Specification documents.
- Developed Test Cases after analyzing the BRD's.
- Used ALM QC for writing Test Plans, defining Test Cases, developing and maintaining Test scripts, analyzing the results of scripts, interaction with developers in fixing the errors.
- Conducted Manual Testing for checking the flow of the application functionality in ALM QC.
- Involved in HIPAA/EDI Medical Claims Analysis, Design, Implementation and Documentation
- Maintaining knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid rules and regulations pertaining to the Facets configuration and evaluating the impact of proposed changes in rules and regulations.
- Supported user acceptance testing (UAT), creating exit/entry criteria, and assisting UAT end users in creating their test plans.
- SQL server Integration Service Package Testing
- Involved in FACETS Implementation, involved end to end testing of FACETS Billing, Enrolment Claim Processing and Subscriber/Member module.
- Performed Backend Testing extensively by using SQL Queries.
- Responsible creating the functional testing framework using Junit and using Selenium WebDriver to automate the UI components.
- Involved in testing HIPAA Database, which incorporates all the HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) transaction sets.
- Participated in Agile SDLC using the Scrum process.
- Developed and implemented EDI applications to process Health Care transactions as per the HIPAA implementation
- Prepared Test Cases based on business requirements and business rules for HIPPA EDI Transaction 834, 276/277, 270/271, 837/835.
- Analyzed HIPAA standards for 837 EDI X12 transactions, related to providers, payers, subscribers and other related entities.
- Performed UAT manually till user satisfaction.
- Responsible for coordination with UAT team and helping on Test data needs
- Ensure Data integrity and verify all data modifications during database testing
- Rigorously performed regression testing on every modification of the project
- Create test data for ETL flow and involved in Data Warehouse testing.
- Create SQL queries and verify output with expected Informatica output file
- Verify data fields with Mapping file data
- Verified every transaction is following ACID properties
- Created and executed stored procedures, Triggers, Database Schemas
- Write complex and joins queries from different Schema
- Good exposure in Informatica tool and analyze output files.
- Prepare database reports and communicate those with client
Confidential, Jersey City, New jersey
- Responsible for creating and reviewing business requirements, functional specifications, project schedules, documentation and Test plans. Develop a clearly defined Test plan to ensure the test scenarios will accomplish testing objectives.
- Designed the business requirement collection approach based on the project scope and SDLC Methodology.
- Attended requirements and design meetings, review and analysis of requirements and design documentation.
- Involved in all SDLC stages under Agile process requirement analysis, implementation, testing (functional and use acceptance) and deployment.
- Formulated detailed test plan using ALM/Quality Center, after analyzing business requirement document and software requirements.
- Performed end to end testing, beginning with loan origination to loan closing to ensure the process was complete without any errors.
- Maintained testing artifacts and storing testing evidence.
- Created and implemented training programs for loan originations.
- Maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to make sure that test plans were written for all the requirements.
- Worked with SOAP UI automation testing tool to perform functional, regression and compliances testing on web services and API.
- Performed the Web Services Testing by sending the Request and Response XML in SOAPUI RESTFUL.
- Used JIRA for Tracking Defects, Enhancement Requests, assign work activities and assess real status of project throughout life cycle
- Involved in conducting Smoke and Sanity Tests.
- Performed Unit testing, System Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing.
- Performed the Backend Testing to ensure data consistency on front end by writing and executing SQL Statements on the database.
- Interfaced with developers to resolve technical issues and investigate software faults.
- Enhanced Test Scripts using SQA basic to achieve test objectives.
- Took part in meetings and reviews with the project team to ensure that bugs are fixed, and their status is updated. Involved in Verification Process on a regular basis using checklists.
Environment: Agile, Quality Center/ALM, JIRA, Windows, SQL Server, T-SQL, SQL, SOAP UI, XML, JSON.