- 8 yearsof IT experience in Testing of various Web - based,Object Oriented,Client Serverapplications onWindowsandLinuxplatforms.
- Experienced in using various Test Methodologies, Developing Project Schedules, Test Plans/Test Cases, Test Procedures, Test Strategies and Weekly Status Reports.
- Experience in White Box and Black Box Testing, which includes Functional, Regression, Integration, End to End, Load, System Testing.
- Gained experience in Validation Testing.
- Having good exposure to completeSoftware Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in finding Bottlenecks in the application.
- Expertise in validatingSOAP and REST based web services.
- Extensive familiarity with Agile/Scrum and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Expertise automation usingSelenium WebDriver with Java,CA ITKO LISAandHP UFT.
- Very Good experience in automating Web services usingCA ITKO LISA (DevTest)
- Expertise in developing and executing scripts usingSelenium Web Driver and TestNGframework.
- Involved in setting up Automation Framework UsingSeleniumWebDriver, JAVA and TestNG.
- Expertise inTestNG Annotations and Assertions.
- Used toTestNG.xmlto run Selenium tests and getTestNG reports.
- Experienced in designingPage Object Model (POM) and TestNGbased automation framework usingSelenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG & apache POI.
- Experience in designing automation framework using Page Object Model (POM) Design for better code reusability & maintenance
- Experience inData Driven and Keyword Driven frameworkto maintain test suite.
- Gained exposure in Automation Testing and script writing usingQTP 11.0
- Having good command on usingGIT HUB.
- Defect logging, tracking and monitoring using Bugzilla,JIRAandHP Quality Center(ALM).
- DevelopingBDD scripts with Cucumber/Java and writing step definitions forbehaviorand step definitions.
- Expertise in writing automation scripts usingJAVAandGroovy
- Experience inBack End testing using Groovy Script
- Experience working inBDD framework like Cucumber
- Experience inWeb Services (SOAP, REST)testing onSOAPUI
- Expertise in writingSQL queriesto validate Database.
- Good experience in running UNIX batches, and monitor theApplication serverlogs.
- Extensive experience in system, infrastructure and software testing.
- Regression testing by playing back test cases recorded earlier and report errors.
- Providing project status reports to the QA Management.
- Working closely with users duringUser Acceptance Testing.
- Commendable Experience incoding and Programming.
- Sound experience on the web based applications.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and Analytical skills.
- Exceptional problem solving, decision-making, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good working experience in defect management toolHP QC.
- Good at working with team members.
Test Management Tools: HP ALM, HP Quality Center
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, HP Quality Center, Junit, TestNG, Cucumber, JIRA, SOAPUI, QTP, Protractor, Manual Testing, JMeter, RestAssured Framework, Appium.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Serena Team Track, Bugzilla
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, SQL, PL/SQL, Python
Operating System: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2003 server/NT/98, UNIX and LINUX
RDBMS: Oracle 9i - 11g, MS SQL server, MS Access, PL/SQL
Web Applications: J2EE, ASP, HTML, VB, MS Front Page, DHTML, XML, JSP
Web Servers: IIS, Apache Tomcat
Version Control / Code Mgmt: Apache Sub version (SVN), CVS, Git
CI/CD or build Tools: Maven, Gradle, Ant, Jenkins.
Documentation Tools: MS Office, Excel, MS-Word, Adobe Acrobat, and MS project
Management Tools: MS Visio, MS Office Suite Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Methodologies: Waterfall, Verification & Validation, Agile / Scrum
Confidential - MN
Sr QA Automation Tester
- Analysis of Business and Requirement Specifications. Implementing Test Lab and formulation ofTest Plans, Test Strategy.
- Ensure to guide process and technology adoption to assure aptQA testingofUser Interface application.
- Involved in building automation framework from scratch using SeleniumWebDriver,JAVA,Junit,Cucumber, andEclipse.
- Developed Automation framework implementing Page Object Model, usingJAVA,SeleniumWebdriverandCucumber.
- PerformedBDD(Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber Features, Scenarios and Step Definitions in Gherkin format.
- UsedMAVENfor build management,SVNas source repository andJenkinsfor Continuous Integration of the builds.
- Executed the test plans on web and mobile (Apple & Android) as per requirements usingAppiumtool.
- Implemented simulator for Mobile App Testing in Android Platform usingAppium.
- Performed User Acceptance testing (UAT) exclusively in an agile environment.
- Used Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and cross Platforms.
- Developed automation framework using, java, selenium, Junit.
- Worked with various core java/C# concepts like collections, Exception handling.
- Worked in API/Web-Services both soap and REST automation.
- PerformedUI, Functional and Regression testing by automated using Selenium,TestNG,Maven, andJenkins.
- Extensively usedITKO LISA/ CA DevTestandSOAPUIfor functional testing of web services.
- UsedCAIntroScope to monitor and collect metrics on production and test servers.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriverAPI) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly consignment run of the Script. Designed Project plan on Jenkins, configured scheduled using Cron job.
- Created and executedCALISA& SOAPUIScripts for the Web Services testing.
- Performed Data driven testing using Junit functions and Selenium WebDriver which examines the data properly fromXMLfiles.
- Used ApachePOIAPIto register the test data from the excel sheet.
- Examined the Business Requirements Document (BRD), designed Test cases and Test scripts for the application under examination.
- Designed the test scripts and analyzed the results in various levels of the application including integration, regression, functional and acceptance testing usingSelenium in JAVA.
- Implemented Regression and Smoke test execution as a discrete step of the deployment process by usingWebDriver.
- Created a stableAutomation framework using Selenium WebDriver/JAVA that provided Reporting, Logging & Data base validations.
- Performed functional testing to identify several critical points in the application and automated it by usingSeleniumWebDriver.
- Developed Test Frameworks inSeleniumforUIRegression Test Automation and when necessary, and potentially execute Unit Test Automation (Java/TestNG) prior to agile release.
- Involved in preparing a report of all automation difficulties and test results for a further application using Maven. Performed functional testing ofSOAP&RestfulWeb Services usingSOAPUITool UsedJava/JUnitto run Cucumber feature and scenarios and generating report daily basis.
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, JIRA, Jenkins, MAVEN, SVN, Apache-POI, Cucumber, Gherkin, Appium, Oracle DB, Eclipse, Firebug, Fire Path, SOAPUI, XML, HTML.
QA Automation Tester
- Attend Iteration planning meeting and finalize the user stories and estimation for the 2 weeks sprint/iteration.
- Involved in preparing high level scenarios based onAgile Methodologiesfor each Scrum.
- Performed parameterization of the automated test scripts inSeleniumto check how the application performs against multiple sets of data Contributed in developing Automation Framework that uses Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Wrote automation test cases and fixing automation script bugs.
- Application development using Java/J2EE Technologies which include JDBC, Servlets, JSP, fiddler, jQuery, Java Beans, Spring 3.x, Hibernate 3.0, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL)
- Involved in preparation of Test plan and mapping test cases to requirements.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts inJava,pythonusing Junit prior to agile release.
- Created and maintained Regression and Sanity Test Suite usingSelenium WebDriver.
- UsedSelenium WebDriver with TestNGframework for Automation regression suite.
- Have very good experience in testing web services.
- Import web service operations usingWSDL Urland validate inSOAPUI.
- Have very good experience creatingSuites and Staging documentsusingDevTest
- Expertise in Analyzing theLISA/DevTest reportsin After Execution done.
- Expertise in Running the Scripts fromITRas wells as fromITKO LISA/DevTest Servers.
- Meet various teams and Involve in getting requirements tocreate, Deploy and MaintainVirtual ServicesusingCA DevTest.
- Developed and Maintained Virtual Services usingCA DevTest Tool.
- CreatedVSE’sforMQs,SOAPandRESTBased web services
- Performed Sanity testing in Production environment after application is deployed. This is to confirm that application is deployed correctly and working as expected.
- Developed and executed complex SQL Queries to perform database testing.
- Written and executedSQLslikeInsert, Update,andFunctions.
- Involved inBack End testing, writtenSQL queriestoretrieveandvalidatethe data.
- Run regression and smoke test suites on a new version of the application.
- Good experience in testing web services functionality.
- Analyze the automation results onceSeleniumscriptsexecution completed.
- All the bugs were tracked and updated in defect module of Rational Team Concert (RTC)
- Developed test cases for different added functionality as per the Requirement Specs and Functional specs.
- Prepared a Test Suite of Sanity, Regression and System Integration testing.
Environment: Windows XP, J2EE Oracle, IBM Web Sphere, Quality Center, Selenium, Java, Python, RTC, SQL Developer, SOAPUI and Agile Methodologies.
QA Automation Tester
- Analyzed System Specification and Developed Test plan.
- Responsible for complete End-to-End/User Acceptance testing activities.
- Review manual test cases and convert them toAutomation Scripts using Selenium.
- Execution of automation regression suite usingSelenium and TestNG framework.
- Involved in setting upSmokeand Regression automation suite using Selenium WebDriver.
- Used TestNG Annotations in Selenium Web Driver inPythonand executed a batch of tests as testing suite.
- AttendingDaily Stand Upmeetings and providedQA automationstatus updates on different user stories.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and Junit framework.,
- Responsible for fixing and maintaining regression automation test scripts for end to end testing using Selenium WebDriver (using Java).
- Involved in analyzing System Requirement specifications, Design, Development and Execution of Test cases for manual testing.
- Performed parameterization of the automated test scripts inSelenium to check how the application performs against multiple sets of data Contributed in developing Automation Framework that uses Java,SeleniumWebDriver and TestNG.
- Enhanced Regression Test Cases to implement complex testing scenarios, increased permeations of Functionality Testing.
- Worked withSQL queriesfor data verifications in Oracle (10g/11g) database.
- TestedSOAP and REST BasedWeb Service usingSOAPUI.
- Performed GUI interface testing at client side, defects and monitored resolution via defect tracking toolQuality Center/ALM.
- Analysis of application requirements and entering of requirements into HP Quality Center.
- Experienced in Testing Database Applications of RDBMS in ORACLE, MS SQL Server using SQL.
- Involved in Functional, System and Regression testing for every cycle.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, python, Eclipse, JXL, Quality Center/ALM, SoapUI, Windows 7, Oracle (10g / 11g), SQL/PL SQL, XML.
QA Automation Engineer
- Performed Integration, System, Regression and User Acceptance testing of an application.
- Written Test Cases based on the Business requirements and executed Functional testing and data validation, followed by regression testing.
- Analyze manual test cases and find out what cases can be automated by using automation coverage template document.
- Execute automation scripts usingUFT (QTP),Selenium and TestNG framework.
- Involved in gathering and analyzing the user requirements in coordination with Business.
- Performed different testing task using various test scripts on Selenium WebDriver and Junit.
- Executed SOAP based web services API testing (Java client and SOAP UI).
- Worked on creating test case for Object -driven framework for Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed data driven testing by using JDBC as a data source in SOAP UI and configured SQL queries to fetch data from the Oracle database.
- Performed Integration, and Regression testing to validate report and mapping functionality.
- UsedSOAPUIfor checking the correct transmission of data and to test web services.
- TestedWeb servicesusingSOAPUItool.
- Participated in defect review meetings with the team members. Used MS-Word for documentation.
- Involved in other test planning meetings and submitted test metrics daily to the management.
- Analysing Test Results.
- Defect Reporting and Tracking using Quality Center.
- Modifying Tests and performing the Regression Testing.
Environment: Quality Center 10/ALM, Selenium, Selenium grid, TestNG, Eclipse, JXL, Oracle 10g, SOAPUI, XML.