- Over 10+ Years of experience in Software QA, Test Management and testing in general and over 5 years of experience in analysis, design and development of automation scripts for web applications across platform
- Experience and Expertise with Test Automation using Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Cucumber, Java, IOs, Xcode simulator, Github, Jenkins, HP ALM(QC), UFT, QTP/UFT, JIRA, Jmeter, Postman, Kibana and Atlassian tools
- Strong skill set in scripting and writing automation test cases in Keyword driven, Page Object Driven and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) methodologies using Java.
- Sound knowledge of Junit, TestNG framework, Maven for project building and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Sound knowledge in SDLC, STLC, Functional Testing, Regression testing, Smoke Testing and GUI Testing. Well acquaintance with agile and scrum practice
- Specialized in user requirement analysis, documenting test plan, execution of test cases to verify application functionality against business requirements by using Selenium Webdriver and functional testing.
- Experienced in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Experienced in writing and maintaining automation scripts using Java.
- Experienced in automation project continuous integration using Jenkins with Maven build tools.
- Experienced in creating test plan, writing/executing manual test case using HP ALM.
- Good Knowledge and hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, perceptive and resourceful, with proven problem - solving, analytic, mentoring, and team-leading skills
- Extracting defect status reports and managing defect status using the HP ALM and conducting defect status calls.
- Managed projects with group of 5-8 people team as a Test Manager with onshore and offshore model.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, JunitAppium, HP ALM, HP QTP/UFT/UFT
Testing Build Tools: Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber, Kibana
Language and Scripting Language: Core Java, Gherkin, VB scripting, HTML, XML, java script
Version Control Tools: GitHub, SVN
Web Services Tool: Jmeter, Postman, SoapUI, REST Assured
Defect Tracking: Jira, ALM/Quality Center, PVCS(Serena Dimensions)
Technologies, Databases and Cloud: AWS, SQL, MS Office, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Intelledox infiniti
Web Browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome
Mobile: Android, Ios, Xcode
Confidential - Philladelphia PA
- Created Cucumber Feature file using Gherkin for web and Mobile application
- Creating testing cases and walk through to the team.
- Working closely with product owner/BA to understand the feature/story
- Creating automation test suite for regression test case
- Identifying web elements and creating object repo.
- Designed mobile automation framework for IOS with Appium
- Identifying mobile elements using Appium identifier
- Automation of web application using selenium webdriver using java.
- Backend testing using different service endpoints using postman collection.
- Writing automation test case and script for both mobile and web application
- Performed endpoint testing using Postman and swagger
- Knowledge of AWS
- Good understanding of Ios automation using simulators
- Verifying Data base, schema, tables, data mapping, data integrity.
Environment: Selenium webdriver, Gherkin, Java, Agile Methodology, Github, Swagger, postman, XML, functional Testing, and Automation Testing
Confidential - New York NY
- Create, execute and maintain test case.
- Working closely with business and development team on sanction and Fraud project(investment banking).
- Worked on Finacle ledger system(Payment system)
- Testing endpoints(API) using swagger/postman
- Writing automation test cases using gherkin, selenium Cucumber.
- Creating test data for UAT and supporting user acceptance testing.
- Worked in agile and fast passed environment.
Confidential - Malvern PA
- Created Cucumber Feature file using Gherkin.
- Create and maintain test case, automation test scripts using Java.
- Verifying Data base, schema, tables etc
- Design object repository in Selenium using various locators in selenium.
- Design build and maintain story based automation scripts for UI validation using Cucumber through business, functional and technical expertise.
- Scheduling job using Jenkins to run at regular interval for regression testing for all the environments
- Interact with the Business Analyst for requirement analysis, test case review/Feature file review.
- Following Agile scrum methodology as part of SDLC.
- Writing and executing functional test case using HP ALM
- Participate in daily scrum call, sprint planning, retrospective meetings as part of Agile process.
- Log defects, monitor their status and track them to closures using JIRA.
- Presenting demos to Product owner at the end of each sprint.
- Training new team members on automation and BDD practice
Environment: Selenium webdriver, Gherkin, Java, Agile Methodology, SVN, Maven, Jenkins, STS(Spring tool suite), XML, functional Testing, and Automation Testing
Confidential - Minneapolis MN
- Worked as a Test lead for email marketing 2014 migration project
- Worked the point of contact for testing for Experian(Vendor)
- Coordinated and worked with different campaign managers in Confidential .com
- Created functional test cases for Registry and List in Confidential .com
- Created and executed test cases on mobile platform using HP ALM
- Log defects, monitor their status and track them to closures using ALM
- Performed cross browsing testing
- Writing automation scripts using VB Script, executing automation test scripts using QTP/UFT for Everest Project
- Fixing and maintaining the automation regression suite using QTP/UFT.
- Created object repository using Object Spy tool.
- Log defects, monitor their status and track them to closures using ALM
- Performed cross browsing testing using QTP/UFT
- Performed Smoke testing, Regression testing, functional testing using QTP/UFT.
- Functional testing of web application on Mobile devices using emulator/simulator.
- Testing of web application on iOS and android devices.
- Scheduling in-sprint regression and reporting the test execution result with the stack holders.
- Worked as test lead, includes work assignment, coordination with client and offshore team.
- Planning and estimating at resource level.
- Worked in onshore/offshore model
- Responsible for work assignment for team members, mentoring new members.
- Created Manual test cases and executed using HP ALM.
- Performed API testing using postman tool.
- Followed Agile scrum methodology as part of SDLC.
- Performed performance testing using Jmeter, created test plan and test configuration to run the test case on Jmeter
Environment: QTP/UFT/UFT, HP-ALM, Postman, VB script, Agile Methodology, Microsoft Office 2013, Manual Testing, and Automation Testing, Windows
- Participation in Project Certification process and Coordination with SQE to get compliance with DO-178B standards.
- Software builds Creation and Test Bench Setup.
- Writing and reviewing the test cases using VB script to verify the avionics software.
- Coordination with different teams for defect tracking and process updates (System and Software team).
- Managing and Handling Modular Avionics Unit (MAU - Test Bench) and helping and addressing Team for Bench related issues.
- Interacting with the onsite focal.
- Involved in Placing the Deliverables in to CM tool(Serena Dimension).
Environment: TATS automation tool, VB script, DO178 standards, Serena Dimensions, LRU, Code test,, Microsoft Office, Radio Tuning
Member Technical Staff
- Requirement analysis and preparation of manual test cases using Serena Dimension
- Preparation of test cases with respect to DO178 Standards and execution of test scripts
- Log defects, monitor their status and track to clouser.
Environment: DO178 standards, Serena Dimensions, LRU, Microsoft Office