- Around 2 years of experience in Software Testing with knowledge of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Proficient with Defect Management Tracking Systems, Quality Assurance (QA), QA Test Standards, QA Guidelines and QA Procedures.
- Proficient in analyzing the Business Requirements; designing documents to formulate Test Plans, Test Strategies, Test Scenarios and Test Cases.
- Proficient with Black box and White box testing.
- Experienced in conducting and participating different types of testing: Unit, Integration, System, Functional, Regression, Sanity, Smoke and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Expertise in working on Agile environment with Selenium WebDriver.
- Expertise at defect - reporting and defect-tracking using JIRA.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries
- Experienced with Automated Testing tools such as Selenium and Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced in Creating/Executing/Troubleshooting Selenium automation test scripts generated from test cases.
- Experienced in working with business analysts, development groups in analyzing business specifications.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, functional and technical documentation.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently.
TESTING TOOLS: Selenium, Selenium WebDriver, JIRA, Maven
TESTING FRAMEWORK: JUnit, TestNG
DATABASES: SQL Server
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: Java
WEB TECHNOLOGIES: Web Services, HTML, XML
SOFTWARE PACKAGES: MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows, Unix/Linux
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Involved in designing of Test scripts based on the System requirements from the Business Analyst.
- Developed and presented Test approach, Test strategy and Test Plan.
- Performed Backend Testing of the Database manually to ensure Order details and requests were correctly inserted.
- Executed Test Cases and logged defects using JIRA.
- Performed backend testing using SQL Developer
- Used Selenium to expand test scenarios to catch more bugs and improve quality.
- Implemented procedures to improve productivity and quality.
- Involved with User acceptance testing in the final phase of software development process to check the functionality of the software.
- Responsible for generating test reports, defect tracking.
- Responsible for recommending necessary changes and modifications to program developers.
- Performed Browser Compatibility Testing and Web testing.
- Managed automation test scripting and executed for both functional and performance.
- Effective coordination between development team and testing team.
Environment: Selenium, Windows, Maven, TestNG, MS Word, MS Excel, JIRA, SQL, Selenium.
Confidential, Whitestone, NY
Retail Store Manager
- Managing a team to help bring in sales and help the community with outstanding customer service.
- Managing operations, marketing compliance, inventory, interviewing, scheduling and training employees.
- Calendar management for meetings and schedules.
- Maintaining inventory via SAP and Excel.
- Auditing and analyzing accounts to reach store goals.
- Reaching out to business customers via calls and door-to-door sales.