- Quality Assurance and Test Automation Specialist with more than 6 years of enterprise software product quality assurance experience, including test planning, implementation, and execution.
- Professional experience working on various domains such as Healthcare, Banking, and Insurance following proper agile methodology.
- A driven professional looking for a stable career that can offer growth and development within, authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- Extensively experienced in the field of Software Testing and Business Analysis with emphasis on manual testing, automated testing and requirements gathering.
- Expert in developing Framework from scratch using Selenium WebDriver, TestNg, Extent Reports with page object model with page factory init elements.
- Created Data Driven, Keyword driven framework with singleton design to achieve parallel testing for larger regression suits.
- Build different types framework using TestNg xml file, ITest reporting, grouping, threading for better maintaining of regression, smoke suites.
- Build Extent report using TestNg ITest interface for stake holder and presented to the Sprint review meeting for technical and non - technical people.
- Expert in data base testing specially Data Manipulation Language (DML) for data integrity and validity.
- Strong understanding of Data definition Language (DDL).
- Experienced with various databases like MS SQL Server, IBM DB2 and MySQL.
- Strong experienced in SQL query tools such as SSMS, DBVisualizer, SQLplus.
- Expert in API, Web service testing using Postman, Katalon studio, Ready API tool.
- Created Test cases using java scripting for validation in Postman.
- Strong Experienced in REST Assured API testing using Java RestAssured API.
- Expertise in using build and project management tool Maven.
- Strong knowledge using Git and GitHub, Bitbucket as a repository.
- Used Jenkins as CI/CD tool for different projects.
- Proven expertise with entire QA life cycle activities such as requirements analysis, design, development and implementation of Test Scripts/Test Cases, entry and exit criteria’s, defect tracking and documentation.
- Highly experienced working on Agile methodology.
- Proficient in Manual Testing and Automation Testing on web-based applications, and databases.
- Experienced in developing Test cases for Positive and Negative Testing for System Security.
- Excellent working knowledge of designing and implementing of all QA test strategy plans and automated test solutions for Web applications.
- Expertise in GUI Testing, Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing and Backend Testing.
- Capable of learning new tools, techniques, and approaches.
- Able to work independently and multitask across various projects.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Rally, JIRA, Confluence, Quality Center, Postman
Programming Language: Java, JS, HTML, XML, SQL
Database: MySQL, SQL Server, IBM Data Studio
Operating System: Windows, Unix/Linux
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Build selenium WebDriver scripts for web-based application for Data Driven and Hybrid Framework.
- Participated creating Front-end testing frameworks in Java using TestNG and Selenium WebDriver.
- Used TestNG annotations like groups, parameters, data provider to perform regression and functional testing.
- Experienced on handling dynamic web elements by providing the efficient locators strategy like XPath and CSS Selector to run WebDriver script in stable conditions.
- Maintained code in Git and run in CI environments like Jenkins nightly basis.
- Created JDBC connection to retrieve data from database using MySQL.
- Responsible for weekly status to show the Progress of the automation testing effort.
- Interaction with business analysts and developers to resolve the technical issues so as to meet the client’s requirement for a better-quality software product.
- Create a framework using TestNG, Maven and execute all scripts for regression testing by using the Jenkin server.
- Experienced on working with different agile teams and projects.
- Defined and tracked quality assurance metrics such as defect severities, open defect counts, and impact to projects have been done in Smoke/Regression Testing, Positive, Negative, Data Driven, Functional, UI, Backend, and Integration Testing.
- Expertise on QA Methodologies like Agile, Scrum projects, Quality Assurance Life Cycle, Test Strategy, Test metrics. Worked in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed, implemented, and maintained manual/automated test cases based on BRD/SRD, Test plan, Test strategy and Acceptance criteria.
- Attended various meetings, executed, and analyzed Test Result under Agile environment.
- Experienced in developing, maintaining, and improving test automation framework.
- Participated in design and architectural discussions and ensured unit test coverage.
- Involved in working on Selenium WebDriver for Functional, Regression and Cross Browser Testing.
- Performed Smoke, Regression, Functional, System and backend Testing.
- Developed and maintained Test Cases in JIRA.
- Practiced continuous integration process using Jenkins and ran automation script nightly basis from Git and debugged the script and identified bugs and reported defects in JIRA.
- Scheduled testing job and set up the flag to run automation script every time developer commits new code and makes a new build.
- Provided Mechanisms and Methodology to ensure Execution of QA Processes used in Preparation, Support, Management and Continuous Process Improvement.
- Coordinated efforts between product development teams and offshore test teams.
- Developed Test plan, test cases, and test data analyzing the SRS to verify the functionality of the AUT.
- Review the requirement and design documents, ensure that requirements are clear and testable.
- Maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) after developing and updating Test Cases.
- Analyzed test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action.
- Writing SQL queries to setup/modify test data in Oracle database.
- Tested applications in different types of browsers and versions, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome to simulate production environments.
- Helped in creating automation script using Selenium web driver using JAVA, Eclipse, XPATH, CSS, Firebug, Fire Path, Diff Browsers IE, Firefox, Chrome.
- Collaborated and working closely with Business, Project, and Development teams to identify and resolve technical, business and process related issues.
Confidential, Bowie, MD
- Developed Test Cases, Use Cases and Automation Test Scripts. Other activities included test execution, report generation.
- Maintained Requirements Traceability Matrix for Automation Testing Results within Quality Center projects.
- Designed Test Cases report validation in Quality Center for UAT testing with end customers.
- Worked in Quality Center for planning, running and tracking defects while attending walkthroughs with client and the development team and Defect reporting meetings periodically.
- Responsible for execution of regression scripts on each Service pack release and updated results in ALM. Entered and managed defects in Quality Center.
- Created SQL Validation scripts for Backend validation using PL/SQL.
- Involved in the test case walkthroughs, assessment meetings.
- Cooperated and performed with development group to resolve the difficulties came across in a test execution.
- Participated actively in Data Migration Process after every successful deployment. Made sure all the required devices were pointing towards correct IP address and all necessary data is copied from one environment to another.