- Have 10 plus years of experience in computer industry with expertise in Quality Assurance & Business Analysis for enterprise - wide applications with emphasis on manual, functional testing, performance testing and optimization.
- Strong Knowledge of HIPAA and their regulation. Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid.
- Supported both Medicare and Medicaid claims processing.
- Experience working with different State level WIC programs.
- Expertise in QA Process management and in developing, analyzing and execution of test plans, test strategies, test cases and test scripts for manual as well as automated testing using HP Tools such as LoadRunner and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) aspects such as Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Testing Deployment, and performance measurement
- Hands-on experience in performance testing, functional testing, clear box testing and regression testing using test automation suites.
- Proficient in use of testing tools like Visual Studio Team System (VSTS), HP LoadRunner
- Proficiency in EDI 4010 to EDI 5010. Involved in conversion and mapping HIPAA ICD9 to ICD10. Expert in COB (coordination of benefits).
- Experience with SSIS packages.
- Excellent analytical skills in analyzing and executing test strategies based on test plans
- Thorough understanding of Quality Assurance, Software Process Management, Software Design Analysis, Data Modeling techniques, and Technology Performance Optimization concepts
- In-depth understanding of version control, configuration and change management within corporate environments and implications on product testing and quality considerations
- Experience with Rational tools including Rational Requisite Pro, Rational ClearQuest, and HP Mercury tools including Quality Center and Quick Test Pro. Experience with automation testing with QTP
- Deep knowledge in the Analysis of Performance and Load Errors, Bug Severity, Bug Tracking system and Bug Reporting using TFS, customer wise tool and Jira
- Experience in all phases of QA Life Cycle adhering to industry testing strategies such as SEI-CMM levels, CMMI, ISO-9001 and six sigma
- Familiarity with developing of use case diagrams, class diagrams and activity diagrams using UML CASE tools
- Proven track record of project execution, project coordination and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Disciplined, goal driven, results oriented and proven team player
- Excellent leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills
Methodologies: SDLC, UML, CMM, ISO 9001, Agile, Waterfall
SQA Tools: IntelliJ, Cucumber, Soap UI, Postman, Junit, Quality Center, Quick Test Professional (QTP), HP LoadRunner, VSTS 2008, VSTS 2010
Workflow Tools: Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, VSTS (Visual Studio Team system)
Programming Languages: Java, C, VB Script, HTML, SQL, VHDL, C#
Database: Oracle (9.6,9i, 8i/7.x), Microsoft Access 2000 SQL 2005, SQL 2008, Toad, DynamoDB
Platforms: Windows, UNIX/LINUX(Fedora) Mac Os, IOS and Android Os
Sr Quality Assurance Analyst
- Worked as Primary Assurance point of contact for Confidential Corp managed this client.
- Worked with the team of business analyst, development team to understand client needs and performed Quality testing by using the best available testing methods.
- Managed direction of project through design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives using Agile and Scrum methods.
- Revised standard operational procedures that improved overall workflow for project.
- Analyzed documentation and technical specifications to ensure the quality assurance methods allow the application to meet business requirements and system requirements to fulfill end-user requirements and identify existing or potential issues
- Testing AWS implemented projects.
- Using cucumber software for manual test cases for automation
- Using selenium for automation.
- Created detailed test cases based on business requirements and technical documentation
- Performed smoke, functional, regression and end-to-end testing and reported testing progress and status to Management and Business team
- Used Soap UI to execute Web Services
- Used Postman for API testing
- Participated in various meeting to identify QA process and testing plans
- Used Jira to log potential bugs, observations and all task estimations
- Reviewed test cases of off-shore teams members to ensure proper testing for assigned work
- Performed data validation in SQL to ensure actual results match that of excepted results and to narrow down to the root cause of problem
- Used UNIX/LINUX to execute import/export data (i.e. Registrations, contacts, BMS claims etc. etc.) • During every release insured that application meets the quality assurance standards
Environment: MS office, Windows 10, UNIX, Toad for Oracle (SQL), Firefox, Chrome, safari, Soap UI, Selenium, Postman, MacOS, IOS, Android, MS Edge, Jira and confluence
Confidential, Olympia, WA
Sr QA/Business Analyst
- Responsible for manual testing of product according to functional requirements and test specifications.
- Gathering requirements and converting them into user stories
- Worked on claims processing of different claim types
- Worked on HIPPA related documentation
- Worked in EDI 4010 to EDI 5010. Involved in conversion and mapping HIPAA ICD9 to ICD10.
- Responsible for development of test strategies, test plans, test conditions, creation and execution of manual test cases and automated test scripts.
- Review business and functional requirements to eliminate ambiguity and inconsistency of testing activities.
- Took an active role in smoke, functional, regression and system testing as well as ad-hoc (exploratory) testing.
- Used Sybase ASA 12 SQL anywhere to validate data in PowerBuilder and .NET.
- Developed manual test scripts using Microsoft Test Manager 2010.
- Used internal customer wise tool to report bugs/defects and code versioning.
- Involved in reporting test results and working closely with project team members on issue resolution and process optimization.
- Created test plans, test matrices, test cases, test data and other test related documents.
- Environment: Microsoft Test Manager 2010, VSTS 2010, .NET, SQL, Windows XP, MS Office, C# and Internet Explorer
- Developed test scripts using VSTS 2008, 2010.
- Used SQL profiler to analysis the test results for long running queries and deadlock.
- Recommend on implementation of HIPAA 5010 (EDI X12 837,834, 820, 278,270,999) in the new System
- Used Orion performance monitoring tool to analyze the hardware performance of application, web and database server.
- Used SSIS packages to execute the background processes such as correspondence and web extracts.
- Used BizTalk server to execute EDI (electronic data interchange) claim files.
- Used TFS to report bugs/defects and code versioning.
- Involved in result analysis with client.
- Used MS SQL 2008 to validate input data to be used in the load tests.
Environment: VSTS 2008, 2010, .NET, SQL, Windows 2008, MS Office, VB Script, and Internet