- An innovative technology professional possessing 8 years of industry experience and a varied 6 years of experience in core Performance testing and engineering.
- A life - long learner, efficient team player, combining sound communication, interpersonal skills & target centric approach with analytical capabilities.
- Currently seeking challenging position which builds on my current technical skills and to face new challenges which would bring in plenty of learning opportunities and hence can grow and share.
- Exhibit solid understanding of end-to-end Performance Testing methodologies, best practices, and scripting standards.
- Experienced on End-to-End Performance testing of application including Requirement gathering, Scope finalization, Test Planning, Script creation, Executions, Monitoring and Closure.
- Specialized in Web/Mobile/API (SOAP and REST) performance testing on applications hosted on Cloud (AWS, Salesforce) as well as distributed systems.
- Well versed with designing and executing various types of Performance Tests like Load Test, Endurance Test, Stress Test, Spike Test, Failover Test and Scalability Test.
- Strategized recommendations for Improving the Performance of the applications.
- Proficient in APM/monitoring servers using tools like AppDynamics, Cloudwatch Performance Manager, New Relic.
- Skilled in Thread/Heap dump analysis, dead lock/memory leak detection and identification.
- Experience in analysis of oracle AWR report to determine DB performance bottleneck.
- Developed API Automation Framework in JMeter for web-based application.
- Created Service Virtualization/Mocker framework using open-source tools to virtualize backend systems.
- Implemented CI/CD process using Jenkins and GitHub.
- Reviewed Business requirements, Design documents and prepared Test Plans.
- Worked extensively in Agile software development with scrum teams located across the globe and with large co- located teams.
- Manually tested the web application and performed sanity, exploratory, functional and regression testing to ensure quality of the product, performed.
- Proficiency in communicating with client to determine specific requirement and expectation.
- Performed SQL Queries for data validations in Database testing.
- Strong communication, analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
- Equally effective in working with teams and as an individual contributor.
- Quick learning and grasping power.
Performance Testing Tools: Load Runner (12.5), ALM, Performance Center Apache JMeter, Soasta, Load Runner Cloud
LR Protocols: Web (HTTP/HTML), TruClient, Web services, RTE, Mobile
Application server: WebSphere, Tomcat
Monitoring / Diagnostics tools: AppDynamics, Performance Manager, New relic, Unix/Linux (sar, top)VisualVM
Database Tools: Oracle 12g, SQL Developer Tool, PostgreSQL
Additional Tools: Fiddler, JIRA, Putty, WinSCP, Postman, SOAPUI, Grafana, pgAdmin
CI/CD Tools: Git, GitHub, Jenkins
Languages: C, Java (Basic), SQL
- Gathering business requirement from client / Product Owners / Business Analysts, analyzing Google analytics trend, understanding system architect and design documents to determine performance-level requirements.
- Preparing NFR documents and designing workload models.
- Interacting with Developers and Architect on regular basis for triaging the performance issues. Participating in change request meetings and walkthrough. Presenting and highlighting issues/blockers and status update in stand up calls on daily basis.
- Creating and maintaining application performance test scenarios, test scripts, test data, result analysis, closure reports.
- Execution of different type of performance tests like Load, Stress, Endurance and Failover test during different stages of SDLC process.
- Monitoring servers using AppDynamics, New-Relic and AWS Cloudwatch.
- Developing and enhancing Vugen complex scripts (HTTP/HTML and TruClient) using C in Load Runner and using bean shell scripting in JMeter
- Creating and executing API (SOAP and REST) using JMeter and Load Runner hosted on Cloud (AWS).
- Preparing client and server-side metrics.
- Analyzing AWR report and taking Heap Dumps/Thread Dumbs Snapshots during the test and providing Application and Oracle database tuning recommendation.
- Created virtual/mock REST and SOAP API services using SoapUI and Mockoon.
- Working in a stringent timeline | Troubleshooting and triaging executions on daily basis with Dev, DBA and Env team to identify performance issues and make it further tuned.
- Used JIRA for reporting bugs, tracking bugs and updates on resolved bugs.
- Taking care of Load, Sanity, Stress test executions. Collating the results & reporting the metrics and observations to interested audience. Tracking defects for functional/non-functional on JIRA.
- Worked closely with lead throughout the test lifecycle which includes Test plan and test strategy document preparation, load modelling, scripting, test data preparation, execution, analysis, and closure report.
- Test case scripting, test case review & execution, defect & issue reporting and defect tracking using management tools like JIRA.
- Creating scenarios in ALM, test scripts in Vugen, test data execution, Result analysis, preparing closure report of Performance test scenarios.
- Prepared NFR documents and Interacting with Developers
- Monitoring Application servers using AppDynamics to monitor server health during the test.
- Debugging transaction causing high response time using tools like AppDynamics, VisualVM, Web Diagnostics.
- Sharing the Test reports with the application team along with the logs and raw data of the test results.
- Reporting client and server-side metrics of Application server and database server.
- LR scripts designing for all possible scenarios of performance impacted components.
- LR scripts execution in Vugen and LR Controller.
- Monitoring the test execution, analyzing, and preparation the results of performance run.
- Gathering the client requirements.
- Experience in analyzing Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Use cases.
- Performing System Integrated, Black box, Regression, Ad-Hoc Testing, worked/supported in Test Strategy and Test Plan, preparing test cases and test suits.
- Execution of the test cases and creating Defects in JIRA and tracking them to closure.