- Seeking a position as Software QA Analyst/ Tester in the competitive information technology industry, to utilize my skills and abilities that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative, and flexible.
- Core competencies include Manual Testing and Automation Testing as well as excellent communication and time management skills.
- Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
- Working knowledge of Healthcare Strategy, Planning, Co - ordination and Management, analyze healthcare data and conduct research.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with QA methodologies, Requirement analysis, writing test plans and test cases based on system requirement specifications.
- Knowledge of STLC and SDLC with experience in writing & executing test cases and test scenarios.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to grasp new things quickly.
- Tools: Jira, Quality Center.
- Knowledge in Functional, Integration, System, Regression, & Compatibility Testing.
Testing: Functional, Regression
Tools: Rally, HP ALM Quality Center, Eclipse for Automation, Cucumber, Katalon Recorder, and JIRA (Kanban)
Programs: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, OutlookWindows 10, Mac, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, IE, Edge, Safari
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Wrote test cases for userstories as per the businessrequirement and process flow.
- Used Jira software to track defects and user stories.
- Followed Agile methodology for daily stand up, planning, and grooming of the requirements.
- Participated in bug- review meetings with software developers, project managers and suggested enhancements to the existed application from QA perspectives.
Confidential, Topeka, KS
- Created test plans & test cases for system and integration testing of the application and execute manual test cases and automate test scripts.
- Verified data integrity by back- end testing of the application by writing SQL queries.
- Reported and tracked the Bugs through HP Quality Center.
- Maintained the regression suite through monitoring a series of shell scripts.
- Responsible for dealing with developers and business analysts to better understand requirements, functionality and business process for QA testing.
- Executed SQL Queries and made sure that values entered in front end is stored successfully in the appropriate data tables.
- Coordinated with the Project Team and Configuration Management Team for build release.
- Involved in Coordinating with offshore teams.