- 5+ years of QA experience in Manual/Automation testing of Web and client/Server with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing and QA Automation Engineer.
- Hands on experience in Test automation using different Automation tools/techniques, Unit testing by using Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID, TestNG, Maven, Fire Path, Running scripts, Debugging scripts in different environment, Extracting Test results, Cross browser testing, and data validation.
- Experience in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Bug life Cycle and Methods like Waterfall and Agile.
- Extensive experience in writing and implementation of complex Test plans, design, Development and Execution of Test scripts for system and functional projects.
- Experience in creating and executing very large and complex End - to-End Test Scripts across different application Interfaces both Automated and Manual.
- Extended experience in system testing, integration testing, UAT testing, Performance testing, functionality testing, and regression testing.
- Extensively worked on Agile Development and management process.
- Experienced with SOA, Web Services, SOAP, Soap UI, RESTFUL technologies.
- Expertise with the Selenium & JAVA automation code and resources in configuration management tools like GitHub/SVN repository over the time for improvements and new features.
- Experience in Back end testing, data validation, Database testing using SQL queries.
- Integrates Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) on Continuous Integration tool Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Experience in Rest API automation using Rest Assured, Postman requests.
- Extensive experience in functional testing, black box testing, negative testing, compatibility testing, and recovery testing.
- Extensively worked on different Selenium automation frameworks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical insight to problem solving and deliver under high stress environment.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/IDE/GRID, FirePath, Firebug, Cucumber, TestNG, SOAPUI, SOAP, Manual Testing.
Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, TDD, BDD, Protractor.
SOA Technologies: SOAP UI, REST, SOAP.
Build/ CI Tools: Maven, Jenkins
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server, MYSQL.
Platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac, Unix
Confidential, Abbott Park, IL
QA Automation Engineer
- Identified test cases to automate then tested these cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java technologies (Eclipse IDE). Contributed in framework creation.
- Creating the functional testing framework using TestNG and using Selenium WebDriver to automate the UI components.
- Involved in testing both SOAP, REST services using Rest Assured, and tested both XML and JSON formats.
- Perform Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System Integration testing, (UAT) User Acceptance Testing and End to End Testing.
- Automated the Test cases using Selenium for Regression testing and TestNG for grouping the tests.
- Used Selenium WebDriver API to automate tests on cross browser and cross platform environment.
- Interacted with the Business Clients, Product Owners, Developers and QA Manager for clear exposure to trickle down the technical/functional User Requirements & Change Requests to Test Plans and Test Scenarios.
- Tested the application in highly dynamic environment with sprint team using Agile methodology.
- Created Automation Framework for Testing E2E product having distributed across cloud, local networks using cucumber.
- Used GitHub to maintain and manage the build scripts, test data used and other documents related to the project.
- Used Build tool like Maven to generate test report.
- Involved in Web Services Testing using SoapUI.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Used BDD framework with Cucumber, Java and created future files with scenario and scenario outline files.
- Actively participated in walk-through, inspection, review and user group meetings for quality assurance with BAs, SMEs and Developers.
- Setup Jenkins, GitHub, and Maven to work together and provide a smooth continuous integration system. Used Maven as a build automation tool for Java projects.
- Involved with SDLC models waterfall and Agile Methodology projects (Scrum and XP).
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, TestNG, Maven, SoapUI, Agile and Windows
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
QA Automation Tester
- Responsible for Setup the automation framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Identified the Test Data required and maintained for Unit Tests for Users, Order, Products, Tracking and Auditing information for a Web Application.
- Executed JMeter Scenarios to perform performance, Stress and scalability tests.
- Executed Selenium Web Driver + Java automated test scripts using Maven build tool.
- Developed Internal Framework Used Selenium Web Driver (Java & TestNG) APIs.
- Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) using Waterfall, Agile methodologies.
- Initially the project was started with ruby cucumber and then shifted to Cucumber and Selenium Web driver.
- Reviewed extensive SQL Queries with complex multi-table joins and nested queries.
- Executed UNIX shell scripts for validating some of the batch programs on the QA Server.
- Created data-driven automation scripts for testing API Web Services using SOAP UI.
- Worked with unit testing for Java applications using Testing and Junit.
- Defects found tracked and managed in Rally and disposition in defect scrub meetings.
- Worked on functional, regression, and implementation testing of all the file formats.
- Create Test plans, test conditions and Test cases using Requirements and Design documents.
Environment: Java, Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, JMeter, Jira, HTML, CSS, Cucumber, SOAP UI, AGILE, Rally, SQL, Oracle and Windows
Confidential, Westmont, IL
- Analysis and study of Software Requirements Specifications (SRS) documents, project planning for preparation of test plan.
- Performed, Functional, Integration, User Interface testing manually.
- Involved in writing and executing the test cases and test suits using Java and Selenium Web driver.
- Build and maintained test automation stubs and frameworks using selenium.
- Created test plan, test cases and test scripts and followed agile development process.
- Verified Process flow by writing and executing SQL queries and stored procedures using Oracle PL/SQL developer.
- Defined types of tests and identified the objectives.
- Attended weekly Status Meetings and present QA status to the Manager.
- Conducted functional, integration and regression testing of Web Services using Soap UI.
- Performed Backend Testing using SQL.
- Creation of test cases and execution of test cases.
- Created Load Runner Scenario utilized user scripts into real Performance Test, utilized different Load Runner monitoring tools, identified bottlenecks and analyzed the performance of Application Server and Database Server.
Environment: Manual Testing, Junit, Win Runner, SQL, WebLogic, Windows, Agile