- Around 4 years of experience in the Information Technology Industry as a QA Tester in Manual and Automation Testing and working with a QA Team understanding of test planning, test management, execution and defect tracking in domains such as Healthcare, Retail, Education and Banking Services.
- Worked in agile methodology for strategic planning, technical management and business development.
- Experience in Selenium Automation using tools like Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid, Java, QTP, QC, TestNG, Maven, APPIUM, SOUPUI, Cucumber, JUnit, JIRA and Eclipse.
- Extensively worked in Functional Testing, Regression Testing and End to End Testing Involved in System Testing, User Acceptance testing (UAT), Black Box Testing, White Box Testing, Integration Testing, and Data Driven Testing
- Key participant in all phases of software development life cycle with Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Testing, Debugging, Production, Maintenance and Support of Software Applications in client server environment, Object Oriented Technology and Web based applications
- Designed and implemented different automation frameworks from starch like Page Object Model framework, Keyword Driven framework, Data Driven framework and Hybrid framework for a number of projects.
- Self - starter and team player, capable of working independently and motivating a team of professionals
- Experience in Manual and Automated testing of Client Server and Web Applications, in multiple roles within QA Team.
- Created, developed and Executed Test Plan and Test Cases based on Engineering Design Document, Functional/Product Requirement Document.
- Expertise in writing, maintaining, executing Test plans, Test Strategy, Test cases and Test Scripts, analyzing bugs and Interacting with team members in fixing the errors
- Created Test Scripts and Test Conditions to perform the Functional, Integration, System, and End-to-End testing of the application to ensure Requirements Traceability using Quality Center(HPALM) for both manual and automation testing
- Expertise in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration automation to configure and access the build process and Email integration to email the content of the build status.
- Hands on experience in using build and project management tolls like Ant, MAVEN and Configuration management tools like SVN, GIT.
- Experience in working on Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD) scripts with Cucumber by writing step definitions in Gherkin.
- Experience in writing SQL queries and working with huge volumes of data record sets for Data Quality and Data Validation.
- Expertise in handling the entire QA process documentation using Quality Centre (HPALM)
- Experience in Bug Tracking System using Tools - HP QC, JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Excel under pressure in deadline driven environment with superior interpersonal communication and technical documentation skills
- Good communication / interpersonal skills & ability to work under tight schedules and after-hours, on-call availability. Ability to adopt new technologies.
Database tools: SQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
Tools: Eclipse, GIT, SVN, Virtual Box, Jenkins, Maven, ANT, Selenium Suite, APPIUM JIRA
Frameworks: KDD, DDD, HT, POM, JUnit, TestNG
Confidential, New York, NYC
QA Automation Engineer
- Analyzed business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability.
- Involved in preparing Test data based on business functions.
- Performed execution of test cases, scripts, captured test results, metrics and reported them.
- Conducted functionality and performance testing on every milestone of the project using the test plan.
- Executing Test Scripts in Selenium WebDriver for Regression Testing and analyzing results.
- Performed black box testing, database testing and web-based testing on several test phases. Developed components for each transition used in the test script or scenario by using Selenium WebDriver
- Implemented automation test scripts in SOAPUI for web service testing.
- Expertise in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration automation to configure and access the build process and Email integration to email the content of the build status
- Developed SQL scripts to connect and interact with the database
- Involved in giving daily and weekly status reports to clients.
- Involved in resolving valid issues and queries by debugging Fiddler logs to check various http/https calls made into each scenario and creating Test metrics.
- Used Quality Center (HPALM) defect tracking tool to report application defects and enhancements request and discussed with developers to resolve technical issues.
- Performed different types of testing like Functionality, system, regression and Retesting.
- Prepared reports on defects and conducted defect meetings with the project team.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, SOAPUI, SQL Server, Html, XML, SQL Developer, Windows, MS Excel.
Confidential, New York, NYC
- Developed and maintained Test Documentation including Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Data and log defects using Rally.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using elements in Selenium.
- Created and executed the test scripts with Java/Junit for Server side APIs.
- Created automation scripts in SOAP UI using Groovy Script for web services testing.
- Involved validating sites across browsers and operating systems, the accuracy of links, visual presentation and its alignment with design specifications.
- Performed Regression testing for every modification in the application and new builds using SeleniumRC.
- Responsible for Functional and Regression Testing.
- Used SeleniumRC framework with java plug-in to generate automated test scripts for functional testing, GUI testing and enhancing the existing scripts.
- Experience in using Continuous Integration automation to configure and access the build process.
- Email integration to email the content of the build status using Jenkins.
- Executing all Seleniumtest scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Involved in tracking, reviewing, analyzing defects using the Quality Center (HPALM)
- Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from oracle database.
- Conducted numeric, non-numeric and limits data validation using positive and negative data.
- Actively participated in status report meetings and interacted with other team members for technical issues.
- Understanding business requirements and Participated in identifying the Test scenarios and designing the Test cases.
- Selected a suitable framework for the project and creating the proof of concept for the selected framework.
- Understanding requirement and developing end to end automation test scripts using selenium with TestNG framework.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java
- Used Maven build tool to implement the framework dependency jar files.
- Identifying the web elements easily by id, name, cssSelector, xpath, className, linkText, partialLinkText, tagName using the firebug and firepath.
- Saved time and cost of testing by automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Cucumber.
- Experienced in Test Automation using UFT/QTP.
- Strategize configuration of Facet modules such as Claims, Membership, Billing, Benefits and Plan.
- Provided Health Insurance domain and FACETS training and mentoring to other internal.
- Performed Smoke, End to End and Regression tests in Test environment and Production support environment.
- Implemented test Management tools such as JIRA bug reporting tools to track test progress, execution and deliverables.
- Used Apache POI to read data from Excel sheets and testing the test scenarios.
- Provide Daily and Weekly Status Reports on projects to the stakeholders.
- Involved in Developing and creating detailed test plans and test cases for the system covering design document, reviewing them with the developers and finalizing the test cases.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, FACET, Apache POI, Extent Reports, Cucumber, Eclipse, Windows, Oracle, Maven, SQL server, JIRA, UF
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes