- Over 9 years of proven track record of Software testing dat includes planning, executing, and reporting.
- Experienced in working under different model and Methodologies like Water fall model, Agile - Scrum methodology and Iterative wif excellent understanding of “Definition of Ready” and “Definition of Done”.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Test Methodologies from project definition to post deployment documentation such as planning, creating, executing, reporting, and tracking the defects.
- Possess diverse experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance, wif high level skills in strategic areas of Functional Testing, Integration/System Testing, Data base and Regression Testing conducting on both Client/Server and web based applications.
- Experienced in writing Test plans, defining Test cases, Test Scenarios, Developing and Maintaining Test Scripts based on business and functional requirements.
- Familiarity wif HTML/CSS/XML, web services and SoapUI testing
- Experienced in preparing Test Metrics and Test Effort Estimations.
- Experienced in running manual and automated tests across multiple web browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Experienced in using HP ALM, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) for Designing Test Steps, Mapping Requirements to Tests, Executing Tests Manually, Logging and Reporting Defects.
- Experienced in using ALM, TFS and MTM to communicate and coordinate software bug fixes, change requests, and supports high level of communication among the testers, developers and managers.
- Well-versed in creating automated tests using several different programming languages like Python, Java and C#.
- Experienced in using SQL for back end testing.
- Steer headed projects wif other QAs to test the integral part of the planning and development process
- Experienced in using UFT/QTP, Selenium Webdriver for automating manual test cases for Regression testing and for storing, execution of test cases and reporting results.
- Expertise in developing Function libraries, Shared repository, Descriptive programming, Recovery scenarios using UFT/QTP.
- Well-versed in enhancing and creating the UFT/QTP, VS and PyCharm test wif check points/assertions, synchronization points, and parametrization.
- Good experience in Automation of Web Applications using Frameworks in UFT/QTP, Visual Studio.
- Experienced in preparing the Test Execution Reports, Daily summary reports and Minutes of memorandum.
- A motivated, thorough, dependable and well-organized team player wif good interpersonal skills.
- Experienced wif Process definition and process improvement wif exceptional communication skills
Testing Tools: HP UFT/QTP, HP ALM/Quality Center, MTM, Spec Flow
Test Management Tools: TFS, HP ALM/Quality Center, MS SQL Management Studio, TOAD
Defect Tracking Tools: Jira, TFS, HP ALM/Quality Center, Rational Quality Manager
RDBMS: MS-Access, MS SQL Server, Azure, Oracle, MSSQL 2008, Interactive SQL
GUI Tools: Visual Basic, Selenium WebDriver, Postman, Rest-SOAP UI
Internet Tools: VB Script, HTML, Fiddler
Operating Systems: UNIX/Linux, Windows
Languages: Python, Java, SQL, C, C#, PL/SQL
QA Consultant - Satellite
- Responsible for tracking failed test cases during deployments using HP ALM
- Use Omniture Debugger to verify properties and values of QA Environments
- Responsible for gaining and providing subject matter expertise from the QA domain.
- Attend concurrent daily standup to update on the tasks and projects
- Use SoapUI to encrypt data by providing end points & XML data for application under test (AUT).
- Analyze Functional Requirements Document, Design, and specifications documents to write test cases.
- Participate in design review & planning meetings wif the product team.
- Test the Application using Black Box Testing Techniques.
- Conduct regression testing for the subsequent versions of the application using UFT
- Design and write Positive, Negative test cases for new requirements, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Used Use Cases and write test plans & test cases in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Work closely wif Product Component Owner, Developers and Architects to clarify test results and resolve outstanding issues.
- Work on System, Production, Regression, end-to-end and full cycle testing.
- Access UNIX & Linux server using Putty tool to run UNIX commands to support Digital Experience (DE) application
- Perform backend testing for data validation by leveraging Toad on Oracle database
- Run UAT sessions for Senior Product Director, Senior BSMs, PMs and UX Designers
Environment: Jira, Confluence, Windows 8.1, HTML, SQL, IE, MS Excel, Oracle 12.7, Toad, UFT, UNIX, Chrome, Omniture Debugger, SoapUI, Linux, Firefox
Senior Test Engineer
- Oversaw the testing of key new features, including: complete GUI overhaul, new functionalities/enhancements for project, new functionality for other applications.
- Responsible for testing new features, including: complete GUI overhaul, new functionalities/enhancements for projects and applications.
- Tested Client/Server applications in Windows, iPad, iPhone environments performing Manual and Automated Testing
- Managed and planned execution of quality testing efforts, including all associated resources to meet committed delivery dates
- Deployed builds to QA Environments manually by reconfiguring deployment xml file and using automated deployment tools
- Developed and Maintained automation scripts in QuickTest Professional, Selenium WebDriver & Coded UI and stored in Visual Studio 2010 & 2012 using Java/C#
- Identified failed functionalities throughout all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) by following both technical & business specs, and helped developers to reproduce & ensured defects are fixed
- Utilized Kanban Board to assign tasks, set priorities, groom backlog as requirements implementation finished to support Agile Continuous Delivery process
- Exploited Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to upgrade, restore & backup databases for QA boxes
- Increased test efficiency by creating test scripts for multiple API calls leveraging JSON file & UI Automation using Python
- Used Analytical, Problem solving, Technical Skills to reconfigure web config files on the severs, reset and restarted servers
- Wrote Test Case in Spec Flow to automate scripts for Regression and Functional cycles using BDD & TDD testing workflows
- Developed solutions to assist other test engineers in creating test plans and adhering to approved processes and documentations standards
- Created, executed and maintained automation test framework of functions and scripts in Eclipse writing & scripting by Java, Python
- Developed, Published, implemented and ensured the effective use of software quality assurance plans, standards, policies and procedures
- Reviewed test scripts and test conditions prepared by Test Engineer to ensure documentations effectively to supports the software development work
- Performed Backend Testing, data retrieval and validation using SQL & PL/SQL queries on Microsoft SQL Server by Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Worked closely wif TRMs/Developers on API issues dat found by clients and me in production & stage level code
Environment: QuickTest Professional, Jira, Team Foundation Server, Spec Flow, Windows, HTML, SQL, IE, Fiddler, MS Office 2016, Microsoft Azure, Chrome, Release Management, DDC, Confluence, Visual Studio
Software Test Engineer
- Created and managed documentation, quality assurance and successful deployment of multiple projects
- Analyzed business requirements of application under test (aut) and worked wif the development & business team to review existence & create Use Case, Functional & Non-functional Requirements Specifications and Technical Design Documents
- Worked wif developers, architects and business analysts in testing web and mobile product requirement and specification documents, estimating deliveries, and ensuring dat the product meets client needs.
- Tested applications/systems/web-sites dat were built on various languages and platforms - HTML, .NET, ASP.NET, Visual Basic, C++, Java, J2EE
- Scripted and executed test cases, and work wif development team on issues needing improvement.
- Lead and developed testing approaches, Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts dat meet system requirement and project milestone in Agile methodology.
- Identified defects throughout Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) by following both technical & business specs, and helped developers to reproduce & ensure defects are fixed
- Implemented advanced noledge of QuickTest Professionals (QTP) using VBScript when creating reusable automation framework, descriptive programming, custom functions, user-defined functions, actions, global data-table, parameterization and regular expression
- Responsible for creating, executing and maintaining automation hybrid test framework of functions and scripts in QuickTest Professional (QTP) writing & scripting by VBScript
Environment: Windows, Oracle, Microsoft Office, Quality Center, QuickTest Professional, Visual Basic, Jira, C#, Java, Eclipse
Quality Assurance Test Analyst
- Created the documentation for quality assurance, and successfully tested and released of multiple projects using Waterfall methodology, including: Test Artifacts like Test Plan, Test Coverage, Test Cases, Automation Scripts, and others.
- Proactively communicated wif Business Analyst to analyze requirements and developers to review & resolve defects using Quality Center (QC) & Jira.
- Scripted and executed test cases, and advise programming team on areas needing improvement
- Scheduled and led training sessions wif clients on use of software, and answer any questions clients have.
- Developed and ran scripts in QuickTest Professional (QTP) using generic, reusable & data-driven automation frameworks to support multiple applications
- Ensured dat validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Created, enhanced and implemented guidelines & best practices for Test Automation in QuickTest Professional (QTP) by writing advanced functions, looping & conditional statements in VBScript
Environment: Quality Center, QuickTest Professional, Visual Basic, Jira, C#, Java, Eclipse, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes