- 8+ years of Extensive experience in Software Quality Assurance (Manual/Automation) using Web - based, Desktop and Client/server application with strong business understanding knowledge in Banking and Financial Services and Insurance domain.
- QA Experience includes Preparation of Test Strategy, Test Plan, Requirement Analysis, Effort Estimation, Designing Test Scenarios and Test Case and Reviewing Test Cases.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Java, JUnit & Maven.
- Expertise in exporting JUNIT scripts from Selenium IDE to Eclipse JUNIT Test Suites, creating new JUNIT test cases, modifying the Selenium scripts and writing test suites using JUNIT.
- Maintained the Selenium &JAVA automation code and resources in source controls like CVS, SVN over the time for improvements and new features.
- Experienced in Testing various web based and client server applications across various domains like Banking, Credit Reporting, Supply Chain, Healthcare and Finance in Automation and Manual testing.
- Proven ability in developing BDD scripts with Cucumber and writing step definitions for behavior.
- Worked in building automation scripts and frameworks using selenium Web driver with Java.
- Worked with sauce labs to host the automation test framework and establish strategy for performing continuous regression testing during development life cycle.
- Designed and implemented different automation frameworks from starch like Keyword Driven framework, Data Driven framework and Hybrid framework for many projects.
- Experience in Agile/ Scrum methods like Scrum and Feature Driven Development.
- Excellent understanding of Software Quality Assurance techniques, Agile Methods and Test complete.
- Experience in working with build tools like TESTNG and Maven.
- Experienced using various TestNG Annotations like BeforeSuite, AfterSuite, AfterMethod, AfterTest and configured Parallel Processing using TestNG xml.
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance Process using the methodologies such as Agile-Scrum, Waterfall, V-Model, and Tailored SDLC.
- Good experience in testing both SOAP and REST services using SOAP UI, Postman Tested both XML and JSON formats
- Knowledge of J2EE, HTML5, AngularJS, Ajax, JSP, Servlets, CSS, JavaBeans.
- Expertise in performing manual testing &Mobile Application Testing.
- Proficient in different types of testing related to Black Box such as integration testing, system testing, stress testing, usability testing, acceptance testing, regression testing and back-end testing.
- Experienced various types of AUT (Application under Test) such as GUI, Functional, Regression, System Testing and Integration testing Proficient in Cross Browser Testing and Cross Operating System.
- Expertise in Quality Analysis with strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and object-oriented methodologies.
- Experience with building Gherkin (Cucumber) user scenarios and ruby scripting for automated testing (Selenium/Ruby/Cucumber).
- Proficient in preparing the Testing artifacts like QA Test Plan, Test Execution, Test Result Analysis, Test Cases and Bug Reports based on product release features, client requirements, and technical documents.
- Good knowledge of designing, deploying and operating highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems using Amazon Web services(AWS).
- Participated in all phases of the test cycle including Sanity Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System testing (on IE, Chrome, FF), Regression Testing. Strong in Database Testing and writing the SQL queries.
- Experience in importing and exporting Test Scripts to Quality Center from Microsoft Word/ Microsoft Excel.
- Well versed in Object Oriented Programming languages like Java and C++
- Experienced in working with business analysts and developers to understand business requirements and prepare test strategy.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to adapt to a new environment and meet stringent deadlines. Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude. A team player with excellent technical, communication, and leadership skills. Ability to quickly learn and adapt to the rapidly emerging Technologies.
- Good documenting skills while ensuring the completion of project within specified deadline.
Development methodologies: Agile/ Scrum, Waterfall, Jenkins, Hudson, SVN.
Artifacts: Test Plan, Test Case, RTM, Test Summary Report, Bug report
Automation Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid, Quick Test Pro, Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG, log4j, Soap UI
Framework: Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid Testing Frame work, Page Object Model.
Bug or Test Management Tools: Quality Center, JIRA, ALM, MTM, Version One
Programming Languages: Java, Java Script, VB Script, HTML, XPath, CSS, Soap, WSDL, Restful.
Database/Database tools: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Toad, SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows, XP, UNIX
Sr. Quality Assurance Tester
Confidential, Skillman, NJ
- Executed tests on multiple browsers - IE, Chrome, and Firefox & Safari.
- Involved in preparing test cases to validate all UI components, Pop-ups, Browser navigations, Mouse Movements.
- In JIRA created, modified and executed test cases based on the requirements.
- Actively participated in sprints while following Agile process
- Worked on End to end test, regression, functional and integration testing on all the environment.
- Testing involved Desktop and mobile applications using various ios and android mobiles and ipad devices.
- Hands-on experience with Manual Testing and Experience in Mobile Apps Testing of Native apps, Web apps, Hybrid apps with Exploratory Testing on Mobile and Tablet devices. Validated the response of the API with PL/SQL queries on the database.
- Used Postman Client addon to test SOA application to test REST API.
- Successfully Completed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on each release of the project with the help of end user requirements.
- Collaborated with the business and technical teams and took the responsibility to document the functional and technical specifications in the business requirements analysis phase.
- Responsible for providing Risk Assessments, test Plans, test cases and executing and creating Test Results them within an AGILE software development SCRUM environment.
- Created Test Completion Reports at the end of final testing status including defect information to be presented to the business line for approval.
Environment: Java, UAT, Jenkins, CI/CD,, JIRA, Git, HTML, XML, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, SQL, Oracle, Tidal, Google Analytics, browser stack, test object, SQL developer,teleform software, SFTP,FIT.
Confidential, McLean, VA
Sr.Quality Analyst/ Selenium Tester
- Analysis of Business and Requirement Specifications. Implementing Test Lab and formulation of Test Plans, Test Strategy. Created Test Plan and written Test Cases based on Use Cases and Business Requirements.
- Ensure to guide process and technology adoption to assure apt QA testing of User Interface application.
- Involved in building Automation framework from scratch using selenium WebDriver, JAVA, TestNG, Cucumber, and Eclipse. Developed automation test suite from scratch with Web Driver with TestNG with Java for Webapp to help in regression testing using data driven design pattern
- Developed QA processes automation test scripts using Java/Selenium to test Web based user interfaces for different type of browsers.
- Used Agile methodology to ensure the new features meet the customer requirements and acceptable quality assurance standards.
- Provided constant guidance to team members in understanding the Agile process.
- Developed BDD tests using Cucumber by writing behaviors and step definitions and developed required Selenium support code in Java for Cucumber. Used MAVEN for build management, SVN as source repository and Jenkins for Continuous Integration of the builds. Involved in Regression Testing on QA /STG/ UAT and PROD Environments. Participated in daily Scrum meetings.
- Involved in preparing a report of all Automation difficulties and test results for a further application using Maven. Performed functional testing of Restful Web Services using SOAPUI Tool. Used Java/JUnit to run Cucumber feature and scenarios and generating reports.
- Implemented test automation for handling popups. Used Xpath and DOM to identify the dynamic Web Elements on the application Web pages.
- Experienced with handling multiple windows using the window handle and used the SwitchTo method to handle the Popups'. Analyzed test results, tracked the software defects in Quality Center and interacted with the developers to resolve technical issues.
- Tested application compatibility for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and XPath. Selenium synchronization on dynamic Web Pages using the Implicit and Explicit waits.
- Involved in daily standup meetings and inspection meetings, to verify the status of the testing effort and the project and coordinating with the offshore team on the status.
- Involved in testing Web services ( REST) and XML with tool called 'SOAP UI' for the local WSDL / with URL and created Test cases, run them,
- Configured Maven for JAVA automation projects and developed Maven project object model (POM). Executed System Test Cases/Scenarios in different environments and make sure that user stories are working as expected.
- Performed Cross Browser and multiple environment testing using Java, TestNG, multiple browsers and multiple environments. Implemented Regression and Smoke tests execution as separate step of deployment process.
- Implemented Parameterization using XML and Data Providers for Data Driven Framework using Java, POI and TestNG. Performed mouse movements using Selenium Actions API. Implemented web element locators using Selenium API - By ID, Class, Name, CSS Selector, Xpath and Link.
- Designed, coded and executed automated tests using TestNG and generated Test Logs using Log4j in various output target.
- Managed project artifacts using SharePoint and JIRA
Environment: Selenium Web driver, Selenium IDE, JIRA, Web Services, Microsoft Office Excel, Agile, Oracle 11g, Eclipse, Java, Testing, Jenkins, SVN, SharePoint, Gherkin, Soap UI, BDD & TDD, Rest API.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Involved in designing of Automation Test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Java, Junit, Maven.
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework using Selenium WebDriver and JUnit a. Involved in writing SQL Queries for backend testing.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Prepared manual & function test cases on web based application as per requirements.
- Good Experience in Agile methodology with SCRUM Process for the product development.
- Incorporated a data driven framework for the test script to access and store data from/to excel spreadsheet using Apache POI. Logged and managed defects using Quality Center/ALM defect management tool.
- Responsible for creating automation framework using POM- Page Object Model, and Data Driven to test web application. Developed automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java.
- Involved in writing automated scripts for angular JS application using Java scripts.
- Tested extensive backend testing using SQL Queries to retrieve the data from the database and checked data integrity.
- Configured SQL queries to fetch data from the Oracle database
- Performed web services testing with SOAP UI by validating request and response for XML, JSON files.
- Involved in testing of services using SOAP/REST services using SOAP UI
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
- Involved in Maven configuration for running servers and scripts after the build.
- Involved in preparing the functional test cases using test design techniques data validation concepts Equivalence partitioning, boundary value analysis.
- Prepared test data document and Involved in generation of bug and test case execution reports.
- Developed Selenium scripts in TestNG for parameterization using Data Provider annotation.
- Used web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and Firepath to locate elements.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, SOAP UI, Maven,, TestNG,, Firepath, Firebug, Eclipse, XPATH, Java, SQL
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Performed manual testing of the entire GUI of the application and identified the candidates for regression testing.
- Prepared excel spreadsheets to document the defects and coordinated well with the development team explaining the defects. Executed Manual Test Cases by using positive and negative data inputs.
- Extensively used Data Stage for extraction, transformation and loading process. Worked with ETL group for understating Data Stage. Utilized waterfall methodology for testing the application.
- Expertise in writing SQL Statements in database to make sure whether the data is populated in Data Mart/Data warehouse as per Business Rules.
- Participated in creating Test Plan, test cases, log/tracked defects based on business requirement utilizing HP Quality Center.
- Strong understanding of software Test Methodologies and knowledge of modern software development processes, including Issue/Bug Tacking, Release management, Requirements etc.
- Performed manual procedures for functional testing of Web services and worked on Restful API testing. Involved in Manual Testing to check the basic functionality of the modules under test.
- Executed test scripts manually and then recorded the same in Screen castify. All the issues that came up during this process were logged in Test Director as defects.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes