- Result driven QA Tester/Analyst with 6+ years of work experience in manual and automated testing of client/server and web - based IT applications, with solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and End to End Testing Life Cycle in Waterfall and Agile environments
- Thorough knowledge of the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using traditional waterfall methodology) and Rational Unified Process (RUP) as well as Agile Iterative processes.
- In-depth experience in End to End Testing Lifecycle Phases including Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution, and Defect Reporting.
- Testing Techniques and Tools
- Experience in Functional testing, Regression testing, Sanity/Exploratory testing, Performance testing, Integration testing using Black Box testing and White Box testing on UNIX/Windows platforms.
- Performed UAT Planning, Preparation, and Execution coordination responsibility
- Experience in Automation Tools like Win Runner, IBM Rational testing tools, Quick Test Pro (QTP), Load Runner, Quality Center, Test Director, PVCS tracker, Logic Builder
- Proficiently used Confidential -QC to create Test Suites, to document and to associate Requirements to the Test Cases and create Traceability Matrices for tracking and reporting bugs.
- Expertise in developing external custom functions using VBScript and using Descriptive Programming for QTP.
- Expertise in designing a solid Automation Framework where test scripts are reusable and easily maintained.
- Working experience of Relational Database like MSSQL, Oracle and MS-Access
- Vast experience in using SQL for back-end and ETL testing
Testing Tools: ALM, Confidential Quality Center (HPQC) 10.0.2, 9.2, 9.0, Quick Test Pro 10.0.2 (QTP), WinRunner 7.x/8.x,Rational RequisitePro, Selenium
Defect Tracking: Rational ClearCase, Rational Clear Quest, PVCS, JIRA, Bugzilla
Languages: SQL, PL-SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting
Databases: Oracle 9i, 11i, MS SQL Server, MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Other Tools: MS FrontPage, MS Office 2010, TOAD
Confidential - VA
- Involved in end-to-end software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Reviewed FRD’s (functional requirement documentations) and HLD’s (High level design documentations).
- Researched and evaluated different tools like Selenium to build new automation framework structure.
- Developed Test Planning document, and defined testing strategy, scope, objectives, methodology, deliverables, timeline, resources, and environments
- Performed manual test procedures for functional and regression testing, UAT testing.
- Responsible for executing Smoke testing and generating Smoke test results/report after completion of successful build.
- Used of Application Life Management (ALM) tools for end-end testing lifecycle including Test Planning, Test Designing, Test Execution, and Defect Reporting
- Involved in UI testing, Functional Testing and System Testing on the various phases of the application development.
- Developed and executed queries on Microsoft SQL Server for validation of data.
- Responsible to run batch processes on backend and validate the data.
- Involved in getting business clarifications for the team to achieve better solution and effective testing.
- Identify defects and log defects using tools Confidential - ALM tool and track them throughout defect lifecycle.
- Generated defect summary reports and test summary reports from ALM and presented in weekly status meetings
- Worked closely with business analysis team and Developer during requirements peer review cycles
- Worked closely with technical development and configuration team during build process.
Environment: ALM 11.0, Microsoft SQL server, HTML,.Net, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Windows XP, SharePoint, Internet Explorer.
Confidential - VA
- Responsible for End-to- End testing of INFOSEC web-based application.
- Developed Test Planning document, and defined testing strategy, scope, objectives, methodology, deliverables, timeline, resources, and environments.
- Used Quality Center to manage STLC (Software Testing Lifecycle), including - Test Planning, Test Designing, Test Execution, and Defect Reporting.
- Worked closely with business analyst team and other stack holder during requirements review cycles.
- Analyzed the Business and Technical Requirements, creating the test scenarios and developed Test Scripts for automated testing using Quick Test Professional (QTP 10).
- Created Requirements Traceability Matrix to ensure comprehensive test coverage of requirements.
- Involved on Smoke Testing, UI testing, Functional Testing, Regression testing, Exploratory testing, Adhoc testing and System Testing on the various phases of the application.
- Performed testing for GUI and web-based applications written in J2EE, EJB, JSP, Servlets, and Flash.
- Developed Data Driven Tests to easy maintenance of the scripts and to test with various data including positive and negative test data.
- Optimized QTP scripts for Regression testing of the application with various data sources and data types
- Executed queries in TOAD for validation of data using SQL, in order to view successful transactions of data..
- Performed Back-end Testing, using TOAD, to execute SQL queries on Order r to validate date loaded by ETL processes.
- Tested the Security authorizations and Security profiles for various user groups like customer profile, employee profile, supervisor profile, and loan specialists profile
- Investigated potential defects and discussed them with developers.
- Generated QC defect reports to present in weekly status meetings
Environment: Confidential Quality Center (HPQC) 10.0.2, Quick Test Professional (QTP) 10.0.2, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Servlets, Flash, SQL, Informatica, HTML, TOAD, Oracle 11i, Linux, SOAP, Weblogic, Microsoft Office.
Confidential - VA
- Performed Regression, System, Load, UAT, Interface and Integration Testing
- Exposure to various requirements (BRD, SRD), develop and execute both manual and automation test scripts.
- Involved in validating the data, which has been populated into database tables using TOAD.
- Executed tests and monitored Test Life Cycle by generating test reports and graphs using Quality Center
- Tested Web Services using XML and SoapUI Pro.
- Involved in backend testing by extracting flat files from server, which were generated by batch process to verify Data against Expected results.
- Prepared Test summary report after every shakeouts and weekly reports submitted it to the Test manager.
- Reported defects using JIRA and track bug fixing process until they were closed.
- Update and maintain regression testing scenarios/cases after each release.
- Performed regression testing and interface testing in Integration and user environment.
Environment: Confidential Quality Center 9.2.0, Linux, JIRA, Oracle, SQL, HTML, XML, JBoss, SoapUI,Java,JEE
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes