- Over 6 + years of experience in Automation Performance testing of both client/server and Web applications for various clients.
- Highly proficient in working wif automated testing tools like Mercury (HP) Interactive Test Suite (LoadRunner, QTP, Test Director, Quality Center and/or ALM 11.0).
- Have knowledge on using Jmeter on Java based applications.
- Experience in complete SDLC process (planning, designing, developing, testing and deploying) strategies for large - scale Web applications and Client/Server systems.
- Experience in developing and implementing load and stress tests wif Load Runner, and present performance statistics to application team, and provide recommendations of how and where performance can be improved.
- Extensive knowledge of QA methodologies.
- Have the ability to elicit, understand and articulate business requirements and perform detailed analysis to map them to technical and functional requirements.
- Experienced wif Agile model and Water fall approach
- Performed Parameterization and Correlation to test the AUT wif multiple values using the place holder in LoadRunner
- Created various Scenarios using Load Runner Controller.
- Inserted Rendezvous Points in Load Runner script to perform Load Testing on the AUT.
- Experience in diagnose and resolve performance bottlenecks for high transaction processing environment
- Experience in release management and defect control management.
- End to End responsibilities to ensure the defects are closed and fixes have been implemented.
- Strong experience in testing tools like Quality Center, Quick Test Professional and LoadRunner
- Good understanding of object oriented methodologies and very proficient in software testing methods.
- Extensively worked in Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Stress Testing and Regression Testing
- Extensive knowledge to create functionality and performance test scripts using LoadRunner VuGen.
- Involved in System Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Black Box Testing, White Box Testing, Integration Testing, Database Testing.
- Have good experience in Load, regression, system and End to End testing of application.
- Self-starter and ability to adapt and learn new things quickly and work very efficiently by multi tasking.
- Excellent communication, documentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player wif good project management skills, and ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment.
- Excellent Analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to work in tight schedules and on different applications concurrently and in teams.
- Programming skills in C, C++, Java, MS SQL, PL/SQL.
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, XHTML, Weblogic
Languages: SQL, C, Java
RDBMS: MS SQL Server, Oracle DB2
Project Management Tools: MS-Project
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Automation Tools: HP LoadRunner, Dynatrace, Apache JMeter, Performance Center
Defect Tracking Tools: Jira, TCMS, Quality Center
Other Tools: SiteScope, Optier
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing performance test requirements.
- Designing Performance project timelines based on given Production go-live dates of the SSgA applications.
- Preparing Performance Test Plans, Test cases and Click stream diagrams.
- Designing and develop automated scripts using HP LoadRunner based on business use cases of the application. Extensively used Web (HTTP/HTML) and other protocols.
- Developing Test harness in VuGen; customize the test scripts for correlation, parameterization and set up the run time settings.
- Designing Performance test Scenarios using LoadRunner to evaluate the performance of the applications developed in Multi-tier architecture
- Executing different kinds of Performance tests such as Smoke test(s), Capacity test(s), and Soak or endurance test(s).
- Monitoring Throughput, Hits per Second, and other key Online Monitor graphs during a Performance test.
- Identifying Performance bottlenecks in the system from the Performance test(s) executed on an application.
- Detecting Memory leaks in the application from a Soak or Endurance tests.
- Analyzing Performance test results and share quick findings as a Preliminary test results to the stakeholders.
- Using open source tools like Fiddler and Guidewire Profiler logs for UI analysis.
- Generating Oracle AWR wif the halp of DBA team and share the reports to Developers for SQL tuning opportunities.
- Helping Application teams to tune the Applications Server configuration for JVM Heap size.
- Logging Performance defects in Quality Center and assign them to the app. teams.
- Organizing daily/weekly status calls wif App. teams and prepare meeting minutes and action items.
- Preparing a report as Summary of Performance test findings, conduct a walkthrough on the report wif Stakeholders, and send the final version to them for review and sign-off.
- Attending a Scrum call on daily basis wif the Performance Engineering on-site and Off-shore teams and report the status to the management.
- Attending weekly Performance test engineering meetings for better performance testing process.
Environment: Load Runner (VuGen, Controller, Analyzer), Guidewire Product, IBM Websphere, Optier, SoapUI Pro, Load Ui PRO, Fiddler, Windows, HTML, XML, J2EE, Oracle, and SQL.
Confidential, Olympia, WA
- Conducted meetings and walkthroughs wif users, developers and Business Analysts to gather information about business process.
- Design, develop and implement test plans, scripts, and tools using the detailed business requirements document provided by the business analysts.
- Develop testing processes and approaches according to standards.
- Extensively used Web (html/http), Web Services protocol in Load Runner
- Involved in generating scripts and handling Correlation, parameterization, transaction points, debugging and various other functions using Load Runner Vugen
- Used and Performed manual correlation to compare and identify dynamic data in Vuser scripts.
- Responsible in developing and managing test data and test environment
- Used Performance Center to create scenarios and set up monitors to track load generator for performance testing.
- Involved in scalability and bottleneck testing of application.
- Designed the Manual and Goal oriented scenarios using Load Runner Controller module to test
- Responsible in executing scenarios and in analyzing results.
- Ramped up Virtual users in a load test to achieve a maximal transaction volume of 1200 concurrent users.
- Extensively used Controller to perform and execute Baseline, Ramp-Up, Endurance, and Stress test cycles.
- Used Wily Introscope for identifying response time and memory leaks during load tests.
- Performed in-depth analysis to isolate points of failure in the application
- Analyzed Throughput Graph, Hits/Second graph, Transactions per second graph and Rendezvous graphs using LR Analysis tool.
- Involved in analyzing Runtime, System Resources and Transactions Graphs.
- Documented average response times, 90% response times and reported them to the application team.
- Report and track issues/defects using Quality Center, provide management wif various test metrics and generate Quality Center reports and graphs.
- Actively participated in Defect Review meetings on a daily basis.
Environment: Load Runner, Quality Center, J2EE, Apache-Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server, Oracle 9g, SQL Developer, Linux, Windows 2003/XP, Tibco In Concert, Tibco BPM, JDE, Site Scope
Confidential - Memphis, TN
- Provided the performance testing estimates at very beginning of the project initiation stage.
- Analyzed the sizing and system architecture.
- Prepared performance test strategy for component performance testing and E2E integration performance testing. Identified the key performance parameters to be measured during testing.
- Prepared workload model for down the line next five years of system capacity and got it approved by key stake holders of the system like architects and business.
- Installed Load runner components, established the connection between controller and load gens and ensured required components are up and running.
- Created Shell scripts for collecting the CPU usage, available memory, Redo and I/O stats from web and DB server.
- Closely worked wif DB team in fixing the long running SQL queries.
- Created custom C scripts for capturing output values and used extensive manual correlation.
- Created scripts for generating test data and increasing the DB volume
- Responsible for result reporting to customer and getting signoff for key deliverable like test strategy, workload model and closure report.
- Review test scripts and various reports prepared by Test engineers.
- Executed Load testing, stress testing and endurance testing for 16 hrs.
- Developing the test plan for tasks and obtain stakeholder support for this plan.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the test plan.
- Coordination wif Onsite and development team for clarification of issues and identification of gaps.
- Organize the status meetings and send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.) to the Client
- Implement best practices in Project planning, execution, management, re-usable test scripts from Infosys center of excellence.
- Perform root cause analysis of issues and provide recommendations for issue prevention. Carry out Problem Management activities and assistance to Performance management
- Responsible for monthly effort confirmation and invoice generations for project.
Environment: RAC, IBM DB2, Siebel 8.2, JDE 9.x & JDE 9.x to JDE 8.x integration OBI-Analytics, Load runner 9.5.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Worked closely wif Production Managers, Technical Managers and Business Managers in planning, scheduling, developing, and executing performance tests.
- Develop performance test plans for new application releases and coordinate the Performance engineering team through completion of performance testing projects.
- Act as Load Runner expert, meet wif SDC engineers to determine performance requirements and goals, determine test strategies based on requirements and architecture.
- Performed Performance testing using LoadRunner and developed test scripts and scenarios.
- Created test script for the application using the web protocol in the VuGen component of LoadRunner.
- Enhancing the scripts using VU Generator and performed Parameterization and Correlation to meet the requirements.
- Created various checkpoints in the script using LoadRunner.
- Inserted start and end transaction points in the scripts.
- Created test scenarios for running the testing using LoadRunner.
- Inserted rendezvous points to emulate the behavior of the browser under heavy load conditions.
- Profiled slow performing areas of the application, system resources and identify bottlenecks and opportunities for performance improvements.
- Execute performance test scenarios and analyze results
- Identified functionality and performance issues, including: deadlock conditions, database connectivity problems, and system crashes under load.
- Supported in developing testing efforts, project transactions, setting up testing network, functional, integration, regression test and test automation.
- Responsible for writing Test Plans for Internal and Integration Test environments
- Performed High Level Design document reviews. Participated in Feature Design review meetings and presented test case review, strategy and feature functionality.
- Responsible for load tests using LoadRunner by creating scenarios for performance testing of the application by simulating real-time user load.
- Performed Load and Performance testing using LoadRunner to validate system response time for designated transactions or business functions.
- Configured Web/Application/Database server monitoring setup using LoadRunner Controller.
- Generating, Analyzing and interpreting the reports post the performance test execution.
- Analyzed results of Transactions Response time, Transaction under load, Transaction Summary by Vusers, Hit per Second and Throughput
- Activating / configuring monitors and adding desired performance counters into the Graphs
- Used the Transactions and Web Resource monitors to pinpoint bottlenecks.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes