Product Test Lead Resume
San Ramon, CA
- Over 4 years of professional experience in IT Industry.
- Certified Salesforce Admin201.
- Extensive experience in customization, configuration, integration, Eclipse IDE, Apex, Visual Force, and integration tools like Apex Data Loader, Cast iron etc.
- Expertise in Salesforce technologies that is, APEX, Visualforce, Webservices, and APIs.
- Successfully Developed and consumed SOAP Webservices.
- Have experience in Siebel to Salesforce integration.
- In - depth understanding of CRM business processes that include Forecasting, Campaign management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management, and merging management.
- Extensive experience in salesforce.com Setup, Configuration, Customization, Administration, Data Migration, and Integration tools like Apex Data Loader etc.
- Extensive experience in creating Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Record Type, and Assignment rule Workflow Alerts and Actions, Reports, Dashboards, Outbound messaging, and Approval Workflow.
- Proficient in designing of Custom objects, Custom components, Custom fields, Role based page layouts, Custom Tabs, App Exchange Package & Custom Application, Sandbox data loading and for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users.
- Excellent experience in preparing Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Cases and Test Data.
- Review requirements documentation to clearly identify priority and impact of test cases.
- Strong skills in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concepts, CMM and QA Life Cycle methodology.
- Excellent experience in manual testing and automated testing using tools like Quality Center, Quick Test Professional and Clear Quest.
- Extensive experience in running various kinds of tests such as Unit, Functional, Regression, Integration, System, End to End, Backend, Black Box, User Acceptance Test (UAT) for Web (N-Tier) and Client/Server Applications.
- Strong skills in Database Testing and thorough knowledge in SQL/PL*SQL.
- Excellent experience in working with various databases like Oracle and SQLSERVER.
- Excellent team player with very good communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Highly dedicated to produce professional work with highest quality and creativity.
Programming Languages: C, Java, HTML, CSS.
CRM: Sales force
Test Automation: Selenium RC, IDE & WebDriver, SoapUI, Cucumber, TestNG, JUnit, Maven and Jenkins.
Bug Tracking: HPQC, Bugzilla and JIRA.
Other Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2013, Feng Office, FireBug, FirePath, Red Gate (SQL Compare and Data Compare), SVN and GIT.
RDBMS: Oracle 9i/10g/11h, MS Access and MySQL
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Product Test Lead
- Review and analyze system specifications, to read all the documents and understand what needs to be tested.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans, based on the information procured decide how it is to be tested.
- Creating test-product documentation and participating in testing related walk through.
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams, Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
Environment: Sales force lightening, Heroku, Tera Data, SOAP UI, APEX, HPQC and MS Office.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Configuring, enhancing, and maintaining CRM and Case Management System for Support case handling Working closely and coordinating with technical and business resources to gather and define requirements for existing and future projects.
- Created and customized dashboards and reports on client usage and support cases. Responsible for sandbox refreshes and Deployments.
- Responsible for CRM Data Backups.
- Research on Salesforce Release notes to work on next release features and up gradations. Reports generation along with CRM statistics.
- Working with Salesforce data tools such as Data Loader Migration. Use Auto RABIT data loader pro for Relational data objects migration.
- Developed Validation and Workflow rules.
- Integrating Salesforce applications with other apps in real time.
- Visual force and Sales force lighting pages creation for UAT testing along with requirements.
- Implemented various other related features in the application.
- Created Email templates and newsletter for Leads, and Contacts.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Database.com, Apex Script, Visual Force Pages, Controllers, CSS, Workflow Approvals, List Views, Email Templates, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Email Services, HTML, Java Script, Reports, Dashboards.
- Confidently individually handle live Telecom switching, transmission and IP network equipment.
- Understand comprehensive integration of all telecom equipment.
- Design switching, transmission and IP networks for SME for wire line and wireless networks.
- We worked under different Networking system managers and have done field works on installing jumper cables in the ground, providing distribution points to different areas and assigning IP address to the different routers.
Environment: Digital Switching System, Digital Transmission System, Telecom Support Infra, Broadband Technology, Optical Fiber Technology.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes