Qa Engineer Resume
King Of Prussia, PA
- 9+ years of IT experience as Quality Analyst in performing both Manual and Automation testing
- 3+ years Automation testing experience in selenium web driver and core java
- Conversant with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Defect Life Cycle and Agile, Water Fall Methodologies
- Expertise in Test Scenario Design, Test Data Identification, Test Execution and Test Status and Defect Reporting
- Experience in testing E - Commerce, Web based applications in multi-tire environments
- Expertise in performing different types of testing such as Black Box, Integration, System, Regression testing.
- Experience in designing the Java Frameworks like TestNG
- Experience in designing automation frameworks like Data Driven and keyword driven using Page Object Module
- Adept in end-to-end testing of software projects
- Experience in mobile testing iOS and Andriod for applications functional and nonfunctional requirements
- Expertise in testing various client/server and web based applications both manually and using the testing tools like QTP
- Involved in Database Testing, Strong knowledge of SQL, Pl/SQL
- Automated Test cases using Selenium Web driver, Java
- Good exposure to VB Script, Java Script, XML, HTML Shell scripting
- Knowledge of C, C++programming languages
- Good team player with excellent work history as regards with work ethics, dependability and willingness to go an extra mile
Scripting Languages: HPALM, QTP 10.0
Mantis, Jira, HP QC,TFS: VB Script, Java Script, Shell Script, HTML, XML
Tools: SQL Plus, TOAD, SQL Developer, Eclipse, Informatica, Cognos, Maven, Jenkins
Languages: JAVA, C, SQL, Python
Platforms: Windows 7,XP,NT/2000 Unix, Linux
Version Control: Clear case 6.0, Perforce, VSS
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall model, V model
Other Tools: MS Office Suite, SOAPUI for API testing
Confidential, Newton, MA
- Reviewed Business/Functional requirements and design documents for application requests
- Worked in Agile environment with daily stand up meetings.
- Performed regression and sanity testing for the project
- As per Business specifications developed test plans, test cases to cover overall QA System Testing.
- Analyzed the stories and identified the Test Scenarios and Test cases.
- Automated test cases using selenium webdriver and Java framework TestNG
- Performed Regression testing using Selenium Web driver and Java
- Performed web services testing using SoapUI
- Used Jira for raising the defects, tracking and for defect status updates
- Worked closely with developers, business users and other team members in improving the processes effectiveness and efficiency.
- Reported the results to stake holders
- Hands on experience in performing cross browser testing using Grid and TestNG
- Wrote Test Plan, Test Cases for GUI, Functionality, Data Driven and Backend Testing as per business specifications.
- Wrote Groovy script for automating the test suite.
- Created and executed Test Cases for Positive, Negative Testing and Field level Validations.
- Developed and executed SQL queries for backend testing.
- Worked efficiently to make sure project is released on time with high quality
Environment: Oracle 11g, Selenium, Jira 6.4, SoapUI, Gooovy, Window 7, Maven, Jenkins, Java, TOAD, SQL.
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
- Involved in preparing Test Plan, Test strategy, Test Cases, Test Script based on Business Requirements, Functional Requirements Documents.
- Coordinating with business analysts, Stake holders, Developers while discussing issues to understand business requirements and bug fixes.
- Execution of test cases for Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing and UAT Testing.
- Manually tested part of the application as per the test cases, test plans prepared based on
- Functional and business requirements.
- Tracking the status of the defects with the development team and coordinating with them in
- Retesting the existing defects after the new code deploys.
- Performed regression testing using Selenium, Java
- Involved in peer Reviews and Team Walkthroughs for the project as per Test methodology.
- Performing Integration Testing of different modules in the project and verify dataflow between different modules.
- Cross browser testing across different browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox
- Writing SQL queries to retrieve data for testing purposes and also prepare/manipulate test data related to requirements.
- Prepare and perform test scripts for every release.
- Take leadership on coordinating communication between various teams to ensure consistency and accuracy across test plans, user manuals and training materials.
- Worked in fast pace sprint based agile scrum methodology.
- Testing web services components using SoapUI
Environment: Oracle 9i, Selenium, HP QC, SoapUI, Window XP,QTP, Java, SQL developer, SQL, Jenkins.
- Analyzed system requirement specification and developed test plans, test cases to cover overall QA system Testing.
- Performed functional and regression testing
- Developed Test Plan, Test cases and Test Procedures expected results using QC and testing of end-to-end scenarios.
- Identified the high risk points and the priorities of the application.
- Wrote Test Plan, Test cases for GUI, Functionality, data driven and Backend testing as per functional specifications.
- Performed functional and regression testing.
- Performed usability and sanity tests on the application.
- Performed various Boundary Tests as well as data validation to ensure record retrieval and search engine tests.
- Performed tests via navigation and workflow of the application.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Traceability Matrix.
- Reviewed all defects logged by team and flipped true defects to triage meeting.
- Attended meetings/demos to understand enhancements implementation.
- Responsible for preparation and reporting execution for each release.
Environment: Oracle 9i, Java, informatica, Windows XP, MS Office, Jira 3.13, TOAD
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes