- Hands - on experienced in testing WEB-based, mobile, and cloud applications
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Methodology
- Write test documentation such as test plans, test cases, test matrices, check lists
- Analyze technical documentation for inconsistencies, ambiguities, incomplete requirements
- Well versed in GUI standards for both Web and Windows applications
- Research software defects and make them reproducible
- Write easy-to-follow bug reports and verify them fixed in new releases
- Excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Communicate effectively with management and peers to locate and resolve issues
- Formal training in manual black box software testing and information technology
Platforms: Windows 7/Vista/XP/NT/2000,MAC OS X
Mobile Platforms: iPhone OS, iPad, Android OS
Test Automation: Selenium
Networking: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, Internet, Intranet
Bug Tracking: Bugzilla, Mantis, Elementool, Jira
Browsers: MS IE, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
Software QA Tester
Confidential, Los Altos, CAResponsibilities:
- Testing mobile and web components of the application developed for parents to monitor their children whereabouts using smart phones
- Studied business requirements and technical specifications to create test documentation
- Created and executed detailed test cases for testing the application on Android and iPhone
- Performed usability, GUI, functional and regression testing
- Identified software failures and reported them via Jira
- Participated in regular QA team meetings to discuss testing process and resolve issues
- Communicated with QA team members and developers to resolve issues
- Tested the WEB GUI component of the system for usability, GUI, navigation, regression.
Software QA Tester
- Tested web sites and dedicated web pages developed by the agency for their clients advertisement campaigns.
- Most of the functionality testing was done around completing sales orders and customer feedback forms
- Automated regression testing for two projects using Selenium IDE
- Communicated with developers and business people within the agency to better understand the requirements and to document them when needed
- Responsible for representation of all customers’ interests with regard to cargo transportation.
- Responsible for preparation and customs approval of the official cargo documentation, including loading orders, bills of lading, etc.
- Interacting with survey companies charged with cargo inspection and evaluation.
- Working closely with administration of oil terminals and vessel administration
- Responsible for cargo inspections on tankers, bulkers, barges, LPG carriers
- Based on inspection results responsible for issuance of certificates of quality and quantity
- Prepared daily reports on cargo loading and shipment for customers
- Conducted preloading cargo inspections of shore warehouses and tankers
- Performed draft survey (D/S), bunker survey, cargo calculation on tankers & LPG (liquid ammonia)