- Over 6 years of diversified experience in various Domains.
- Strong Quality Assurance and Business development background
- Experienced in Manual & Automation of testing.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC as well as STLC and role of QA
- Extensive experience in preparing Test Cases, Executing Tests, and Reporting Defects for Applications under different environment
- Experienced in Mobile, ETL/Data Integrity and Webservices Testing.
- Good knowledge on standards for software testing ISO/IEEE 29119, and able to accomplish industry specific GxP quality guidelines
- Good understanding of industry specific CSF and KPIs.
- Exposure to POS, EMV standard, Simulator, ERP systems, SEMs, EDIs and SaaS for various domains
- Automation experience (4+ years) using multiple tools like Selenium suite, QTP, Automation Anywhere, TestComplete etc. within modular driven, data driven framework
- Organized, Analytical, Detail oriented and excellent team player
- Competent in prioritizing tasks and producing result in challenging circumstances
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork skills and experienced in managing, Coordinating both local & offshore team.
Testing tools: QTP/UFT, Soap UI, Selenium WebDriver, TestComplete, Appium,
Test management, IDEs and other relevant tools, Frame works: Quality center/ALM, JIRA, Zephyr, Eclipse, Requisite Pro, Data driven framework, Behavior driven/Cucumber
Microsoft Packages: MS Word, EXCEL, Power Point, Mtm, Visio.
Languages: SQL, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Java, UML, XML
Database: Oracle, MySql, SQL Server, Toad
Platforms and Methodologies: Windows, Unix, Sequential, Agile
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- To analyze business requirement, develop test plan, prepare and executing test cases
- To perform testing such as Functional, Black Box, Integration, System, Regression, UAT and Back End testing to validate data & system integrity
- Collaborate regularly with Developers to analyze test results
- Involved in Automation infrastructure development using Selenium
- Designed test cases for automation using Selenium Webdriver and TestNG
- Conducting data driven testing, cross browser testing and parallel test execution.
- To run SQL scripts to complete in - depth data validation
- Tested multiple applications developed in Java
- Data driven testing to test the application functionality on UI.
- Performed Mobile Application testing on IOS and Android.
- Used SoapUI tool on REST/SOAP protocol to validate data between client and server.
- Defect tracking and reporting using JIRA tool, and participate bug assessment meetings
- Preparing the test summary report
- Improved specification & design documents through active review and feedback with developers.
QA Tester/ Manual Tester
- Performed Manual Testing extensively in regards to GUI, Functionalities, Acceptance, Usability, and Compatibility etc.
- Tested webservices components using SopeUI
- Conducted Functional, System Integration testing for multiple modules.
- Designed test cases with EP and BVA techniques to cover all test scenarios.
- Execute developed test case for WebServices and BPM workflows
- Involved in ‘module test plan’ preparation and requirement streamlining
- Reconciled test results from different test and groups, assessed deviations according the test results and product specification.
- Reporting defects using bug management tool and produce periodic test summary report
- Followed mapping document to validate ETL process by confirming data integrity between the source and target data
- Extensively used SQL queries for data verification and Backend Testing.
Confidential, Dover, NH
- Analyzed BRD, Workflows and design, industry specific policy guidelines to define detailed test suits, test cases, test data & procedure.
- Performed Black-box/functional, System, Regression, Acceptance testing.
- Tested various stages of process like FNOL capture, Acknowledgement, Claim status inquiry etc.
- Analyzed/tested upgraded EDI for errors and reduced by working with trading partners to become compliant based on industry guidelines.
- Validating adoption of ISO Search universal format from legacy format.
- Used Quality Center / ALM for executing Test cases, Bug tracking & reporting, and generating report for further analysis.
- Tested database extensively writing SQL queries.
- Extensively used SOAP UI for Web Services to test the eligibility inquiry & responses, Claim status inquiry & responses.
- Validate various Canned and Ad-hoc reports and performed end-to-end validation of data flow & integrity.
- Used Quality Center to record documenting information useful in debugging process, evaluating test data.
QA Analyst/ POS TesterResponsibilities:
- Created detailed test cases from Business requirement documents.
- Updated test cases and testing documents based on collaboration with development team.
- Responsible for reviewing Functional, Regression result with the team and stakeholders.
- Involved in regular participation with developers regarding defects and worked closely with entire team to improve productivity.
- Regularly used Quality Center/ALM for test case migration between Excel, test cases maintenance, and as a test management tool for overall activities.
- Worked extensively alongside Automation team with QTP tool.
- Testing of Point of Sale Application (POS)
- Reviewed Business rules with client and assisted team lead regarding Test Plan, Functional specifications, and Scope /Exit criteria.
- Performed manual testing on multiple applications from various projects
- Conducted Back end testing for data validation and system integrity using SQL queries.
- Keeping liaison with both existing and potential client.