- 4+ years of experience as a QA Test using Manual.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC)
- Outstanding team player with excellent time management skills, as well as excellent analytical, problem solving
- Experienced writing Test Scenarios for use in UAT Testing and strong experience with SQL.
- Proficient in identifying and researching software problems and reporting them in an easy reproducible manner utilizing custom and commercially available bug tracking applications.
- Hands - on experience in support documentation for each stage of infrastructure environment testing and Automation of testing efforts
- Experience in Defect Management, Metrics and Reporting, and Quality center
- Results-oriented, dedicated and self-motivated professional with excellent verbal and written communication
- Advanced experience in both Agile/Scrum and Waterfall Methodologies
- Quick learner, Self-Starter, Motivated, and can work with minimal or no supervision.
Testing Tool: HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)/Quality Center (QC),Team Foundation Server (TFS), JIRA, Bugzilla, Rally, SOUP-UI
Language: Java, SQL, HTML, XML
Operating System: Windows/XP/Vista, Mac OS X, Android, iOS and Windows mobile OS
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum and Waterfall
Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access
Others: MS-Project, MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, and MS-Visio,, Outlook, MS SharePoint, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome
Confidential, St. Paul, MN
- Identified and run necessary batch jobs in different Testing environments.
- Written test scenarios in compliance with the Software Use Cases and Page descriptions.
- Recommend enhancements and provide support required to enable process standardization and optimization for SAP-CRM
- Extracted information from different data sources like Oracle, SQL Server, and MS.
- Conducted Regression Testing on various builds to assure that the new build causes no degradation or errors elsewhere in the system and then recommended build in various test environments if necessary.
- Involved in batch functionality testing of Case Data Management, Case Data Exchange, Interstate, Establishment and Financials modules.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Maintain Compliance in QA Delivery and ALM 12 Usage and Documentation, Release Delivery, Management and work with project team to clarify requirements and resolve defects to meet quality objectives within project timelines
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects with severity and priority and verify defect fixes
- Web application user interface testing, usability testing, regression testing, and systems integrations using Soap-UI testing.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Implemented the SDLC for the developing life cycle and followed the Standards process in the application.
- Developing a detailed test plan and writing test cases to cover all the requirements
- Reviewed and modified the Master test plan according to the requirements
- Manually test each and every module of the application and verify against expected results
- Executing test case and preparing Quality Assurance Acceptance documentation for business validation and approval.
- Recoganized user story grooming meeting for estimating time and task effort.
- Attended regular scrum calls including daily stand-ups, backlog grooming sessions, user story analyzing sessions, user story demo and sprint planning meetings.
- Executed Functional, Regression, and backend Database testing using SQL for each sprint.
- Performed System Test, integration tests, Ad-Hoc Test and User Acceptance Test (UAT) by partnering with the UAT team.
- Analyzed test execution reports and prepare traceability matrix for clarification.
- Participated in Defect triage meeting with Development team and Quality Assurance Team.
- Follow up defects and drive them to resolution.
- Coordinated and communicate with business in order to provide them future release guidance on application usability perspective.
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for assigned Confidential projects. create UAT documentation deliverables (UAT Test Plan, UAT Test Results, and UAT Defect Log). Coach business users in their roles and responsibilities for UAT, including UAT test planning, UAT test execution and user acceptance criteria.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Participated in requirements and Testing phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) of the application
- Interacted closely with the Business Analysts and Business users in gathering and analyzing the business requirements and functional specifications
- Utilized HP ALM for writing and executing test cases, classifying and reporting bugs
- Active interaction with other team members, developers, Project managers to evaluate the progress and performance of the application
- Performed backend testing by using SQL queries to verify the integrity and validity of the database
- Constantly reviewing business and technical requirements to develop test plan and test cases
- Created requirements for testing scenarios to ensure that all requirements were covered
- Performed functional, regression, system, Integration, and User acceptance testing
- Reported the test summary to the management on a weekly basis
- Provided UAT daily status updates directly to Test Manager, including test effort, resource effort, and schedule effort
- Responsible to prepare and set up Test Data for each Test environment and execute Test
- Analyzing defects and Interact with developers and with business in prioritizing and fixing defects
- Maintained Test Logs, Test Summary reports and participated in defect review / Status meetings