- Proficient in Manual testing and Automation
- Expertise in writing Selenium Web Driver automation scripts in JAVA for web application Specialized in Automation Testing
- Design framework for automation using selenium.
- Hands on experience in designing automation scripts using java and web driverPreparation of test plans for automation.
- Good knowledge on Sikuli Tool Integration of selenium with Sikuli to handle Windows based features
- Good at implementing Data - driven approach.
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle including Agile, Waterfall and Iterative.
- Solid experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Behavior Driven Testing with Cucumber JVM to implement Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Solid experience with Gherkin Language to develop Behavior Driven Testing.
- Solid experience with Keyword Driven and Data Driven framework implementation.
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skill set with a self-starting attitude, team player, and flexible.
- A fast learner and high degree of creativity and initiative is expected.
- Good at prioritizing along critical path and meeting project milestones and deliverable dates.
- Strong experience with Agile test methodology and Agile Development process.
- Quality Testing including Effective Test Case Design, Test Execution and Reporting.
- Experience in analyzing the requirements, User Stories and Use Cases to develop test cases.
- Experience in preparation of Test Strategy, Test plan, Traceability Matrix and Test Matrix.
- Strong experience in Black Box and Gray Box testing.
- Expertise in QA Methodologies with various testing concept such as Acceptance testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, End-to-End Testing, Business Process Testing and more.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong experience with Selenium WebDriver and HP Quick Test Professional.
- Extensive work experience using Change Control and Bug Tracking Tools like Quality Center, JIRA and Rational Team Concert.
- Strong experience with descriptive programming in QTP with VB script.
- Strong experience in cross browser, cross platform testing with Selenium WebDriver.
- Strong experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Testing.
- Strong experience with SOA architecture that include Restful Web Service Testing.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber-JVM, QuickTest Pro (QTP), UFT, SOAP UI
Test Management: HP Quality Center, ALM, Rational Quality Manager
Defect Management: JIRA, HP Quality Center, On Time, Rational Clear Quest
Requirement Management: HP Quality Center, Rational Requisite Pro
Programming Languages: Java, VB Script, HTML, C#
Development IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio
Database/Database tools: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2
Application: Microsoft Office Application, VMware, SQL Developer, Toad
Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X, Linux, DOS, Windows XP
QA Automation Test Engineer
- Developing Selenium / Java framework in order to automate testing in Agile environment.
- Creating Java framework in order to automate restful web service testing.
- Worked in Agile methodology that includes QA planning & execution in Sprints, Participation in the Scrum & Sprint review/retrospective
- Co-ordination with Project manager & Development teams on Documentation Reviews, Process Improvement and Schedule
- Created Test Plans and Test Strategy which describes the features and functions to be tested.
- Introduced and implemented automation testing framework for the organization
- Introduced and implemented open source web test tool Selenium WebDriver for cross browser and cross platform web testing
- Developed and implemented robust MVC Pattern based Keyword Driven, Excel base Keyword Driven and Data Driven testing with Selenium WebDriver which cut down the script development time in half.
- Developed various QA Automation Test Frameworks to ensure the code reusability and code maintainability, which reduce the script development time.
- Developed a complete automated functional test framework utilizing Java, JUnit, TestNG and Selenium. This allowed us to benefit from the power of implementing an automated testing program without having to pay for very high licensing fees that come with commercial automated testing products.
- Develop Restful Web Service testing framework with open source Http Core and JUnit to build robust and scalable web service testing.
- Develop SEO Testing framework with open source Http Core and JUnit to test Search Engine Optimization testing.
- Wrote SQL scripts in TOAD to verify the ETL transactions and identify irregularities in data loading.
- Build Automated Test script to increase the automation coverage for the regression test cycle.
- Responsible for ensuring the conceptual integrity of the system, ensuring that the product and product architecture meet or exceed the technical requirements defined.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring the team.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, J2EE, JSP, JSF, SOA, restful Web Service, HTMLConfidential, NY
QA Automation Test Engineer
- Responsible for Planning, creating and analysis of Test Plan, Test cases and Test Scripts.
- Develop and implement MVC Pattern based Keyword Driven automation testing with Selenium
- Analyze Technical specification, Business Requirements and Database architecture to develop test cases.
- Develop various QA Automation Test Framework to ensure the code reusability and code maintainability, which reduces the script development time.
- Develop robust framework to find test object with Selenium API, which enable us to develop automated script for dynamic web application.
- Creating complex Key word driven, Data driven and Table driven automated test script to maximize the automation script with Selenium.
- Create Modular Automated Global Test framework library for reusable, easy to use and easy maintenance automated test scripts
- Conduct workflow, process diagram and GAP analyses to derive requirements for existing systems enhancements.
- Assist with user testing of systems, developing and maintaining quality procedures, and ensuring that appropriate documentation is in place.
- Develop the test plan, test conditions and test cases to be used in testing based on business requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge.
- Using detailed knowledge of application features and functions assess scope and impact of business needs throughout analysis and completion of all enhancement specifications
- Participated in requirements walkthroughs with users to better understand.
- Performed backend testing using SQL queries to retrieve and verify information in the database.
- Developed SQL queries to simulate data validation reports and to stage test data for ongoing testing.
- Used SQL to test Data Warehousing and Data Cleansing for the arrangement of customer data.
- Develop Web Service Test with Soap UI to test SOA platform
- Train other employee about automation test methodology
- Corresponded among QA Managers, Developers and Team Members.
- Develop test matrix to simulate client environment and develop test lab according to the client system.
- Perform manual Device Testing with various Cell phone devices.
- Validate the back-end data by using SQL extensively.
- Reported and tracked defects, monitored defects reported by team.
- Worked directly with Business users performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, J2EE, Servlet, JSP, SOA, OracleConfidential, NY
QA Test Engineer
- Extensively involved in developing Automated Test Case Scenarios, and Automation Test Plan Strategy
- Created automated Test scripts for Regression and Functional Tests.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the test data and Regression test scripts for every version of the application.
- Designed, developed and executed the test scripts as per the workflow requirements of management.
- Performed Manual and Functional testing to test the functionality of the modules.
- Performed functional decomposition of requirements for developing test cases.
- Generated Test cases and traced them to the relevant use cases.
- Worked with Users and Business Analysts to define and design test scenarios and test data.
- Ensured that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Worked with the QA Manager in developing Responsibility Matrices for the Team Members periodically.
- Developed Automation Framework like Data Driven, Keyword Driven and Modularity Driven in QTP.
- Developed Descriptive Programming, Environmental Variables, Startup Script and Utility Functions in QTP.
- Wrote SQL queries to test Data Integrity, Referential Integrity and performed Database Testing for the Application.
- Created SQL scripts for back end testing.
- Used Quality Center as the test repository and used it for executing the test cases and scripts and logging & generating various reports and graphs for further analysis.
- Maintained Test Matrix for the latest test results information.
- Created detailed periodic status reports for senior management to keep them posted on the progress of implementation.
- Used Quality Center for bug tracking and reporting, also followed up with the development team to verify bug fixes and update bug status.
- Attended periodic meetings, teleconferences and led discussions on problem resolution.
- Participated in the development of User Manuals for customers.
Environment: QTP, Quality Center, VB.Net, ASP.Net, HTML, MS SQL, IIS.