- 6+ years of experience in Design and implementation of automated test infrastructure and verification of test cases to ensure overall efficiency of releasing new software.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Test Methodologies.
- Experienced in performing GUI, Ad - hoc, Functional, Integration, System, Data base/ Back end, Regression Testing.
- Experienced in using HP ALM/Quality Center to manage and organize STLC activities.
- Expertise in using ALM/QC and Jira as a project management tools.
- Experienced in writing and executing SQL statements for checking the validity and integrity of the data in various databases such as Oracle, My SQL, and Microsoft SQL Server etc. to perform back-end-Testing.
- Experienced in developing automation script with Selenium IDE, Grid, Selenium Web driver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins.
- Experienced in black box testing, white box testing, unit testing, API Testing, UAT testing, and browser compatibility testing.
- Expert on Selenium Automation using Web Driver. Heavy programming experience using Java, JUnit, frame work.
- Experienced in providing the efficient locators strategy like xpath and css to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Experienced with coding in Java .Understanding of software design principles and understanding of OOP design principles.
- Good experience in Defect Life Cycle Management tools like, HP Quality Center (QC), JIRA.
- Strong Experience in SCRUM processes. Experienced in participating in SCRUM planning sessions.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also perform as part of a team.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, HP ALM/Quality Center
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, ALM/Quality Center
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Programming Language : Java, C#, XML, HTML, VB, VB.Net, ASP.Net.
Testing Framework: JUnit,TestNG.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Created automated QA strategy, coded review integration tests from the development team, and continually looked to improve testing and deployment strategies across APIs and UIs.
- Responsibility for development of Test automation framework.
- Assisted in the identification and design of automated processes to increase testing efficiency and reliability.
- Identified and implemented appropriate testing methodologies, best practices, coding standards, documentation and tools.
- Designed and performed System, Smoke, UAT, Functional, and Regression Tests to ensure service works smoothly for all members.
- Defined, managed and reviewed the Test scenarios using HP ALM.
- Worked with HP ALM to trace the requirements that met user specification.
- Provided risk-based evaluations using HP ALM of overall QA deployment.
- Executed SQL Queries to work in relational databases to perform testing in a large database.
- Developed Test scripts for Data driven testing using parameterization in Selenium Webdriver and TestNG.
- Developed automated Framework and enhanced the scripts using Selenium Webdriver, TestNG and Maven.
- Ensured specific elements were thoroughly tested per the Test Plan in Selenium.
- Developed Hybrid Automation Framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Tracked and searched for existing bugs and their status using JIRA.
- Worked with Offshore Team and managed the project.
- Attended Weekly Automation Status Call and discussed the scope and out of scope.
- Helped the Offshore team to make understand the functionality.
- Performed Software Configuration Management and Defect prevention activities.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, ALM, Soap UI, HTML, XML, Oracle, Java Script, Ajax, UNIX and Windows.
Confidential, Manhasset, NY
- Conducted End-to-End, Manual testing of the system and prepared and managed test cases using Quality Center.
- Used JIRA to track, report, and manage defect throughout the test cycle and attended Defect Status Meeting on daily basis during testing cycle.
- Used complex SQL Quires to perform back-end data base testing.
- Conducted Black box, Functional, Regression, Smoke testing with Eclipse TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Java, for web based applications.
- Identified the defects through Selenium and ensured that business processes deliver the expected results and remain reliable throughout the production release.
- Used Java language and TestNG framework for scripting; Used Maven for building the WebDriver project.
- Configured the test suite to Jenkins to make it run on every successful deployment, which helped reduce the feedback loop time to the developers.
- Involved in pushing the automated test code into CI (Continuous Integration) and monitored the test execution in Jenkins once the code pushed into CI.
- Extensively used Selenium (data-driven, XPath locator) and WebDriver to test the web application.
- Developed automated testing suite in SOA test and SOAP UI for Rest API testing.
- Worked in an agile environment, with an ability to accommodate and test the newly proposed changes at any point of time during the release.
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing the test metrics and then submitting the reports, which kept track of the status and progress of the testing effort.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Quality Center, Windows, MS Office, Oracle, SQL Server, HTML, XML, VSS and UNIX.
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Identified the test requirements based on user requirements and design specifications using Quality Center.
- Used Quality Center for defect tracking, reporting, reviewing and analyzing test result.
- Implemented the concept of Relative path for all the scripts.
- Created XML files from the source files.
- Performed negative testing to find how the functions performed when system encountered invalid, unexpected values.
- Wrote SQL quires to perform backend testing.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing and prepared UAT Test Scripts.
- Worked with the development team very closely and made sure that all the defects were fixed and closed in a timely manner.
- Directly interacted with the Client to work on change requests.
- Conducted regular status meetings with the team to discuss on work assignments, task evaluation, address any open issues and concerns.
- Performed User acceptance testing in the final phase of software development process to check the functionality of the software.
- Performed Browser Compatibility Testing and Web testing.
- Involved in generating weekly Progress report.
Environment: Quality Center, Oracle, SQL, JIRA and Selenium.