- 1+ years of experience in IT, extended expertise in Manual & Automated Software Testing using selenium Web driver, Selenium grid, QTP/UFT, SoapUI, Quality Center, Appium, Protractor, cucumber, hands on experience in testing Web/Mobile apps.
- Experience in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Bug life Cycle and Methods like Waterfall and Agile.
- Diverse testing experience involving Functional, Regression, System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), GUI, Browser Compatibility, Automation and Performance Testing
- Good experience in testing both SOAP and REST services using SOAP UI, Postman, Rest Assured and Tested both XML and JSON formats.
- Experience in doing performance testing of service using JMeter.
- Extensive experience in designing Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts and Test reports of manual and automated tests.
- Experience in unit testing, functional testing, user acceptance testing, integration testing, system testing, performance testing, sanity testing, exception testing, compatibility testing & security testing of client/server and web - based applications.
- Working experience with defect tracking tools like Clear Quest, Jira, and Test Director/Quality Center (QC), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) and Team Foundation Server.
- Expertise in performing manual testing (emulators & IOS Simulators)&Mobile Application Testing using Appium.
- Proficient in testing database of applications developed with SQL Server, Oracle and MS Access.
- Strong in writing SQL queries/stored procedures/functions to perform backend data validations.
- Strong SQL skills and experience with Oracle and MySQLdatabase
- Excellent experience with source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN), TFS.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also perform as part of a team
Testing tools: Selenium WebDriver, HP Quality Center/ALM, Junit, TestNG, JIRA, SOAP UI, QTP, Eclipse, Protractor, Manual Testing, Appium (Android Testing), JMeter, GIT
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, AJAX, JSP
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center (9, 10, 11.0), Jira, Team Foundation Server (TFS 2008, 2010, 2012), Rational Clear quest
Languages: C, C++, Java, C#, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, Java Script
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Access, Agile & Waterfall
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8 & server 2003, UNIX and Linux
Mobile Manual Testing: Android, iOS
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Worked closely with the business cross functional teams throughout the Software Testing
- Used Case Complete to learn about Use Cases, Requirements and Mock ups
- Created Test plan document for all the projects
- Created manual Test Cases in HP QC/HP ALM for various User Stories based on Release and Sprint Plan and generated Reports as needed
- Provided hour estimates for each projects
- Produced Requirement Traceability Matrix to provide visibility whether the testing fulfilled all the requirements
- Executed test cases and test scripts for manual testing in the HP QC/ HP ALM
- Used HP QC/ HP ALM to track, analyze and document defects
- Granted access to user and added new projects as a QC Admin
- Performed manual front-end testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, ADA Testing and UAT
- Performed Logical Day Test for WRAPS Project for twice monthly, monthly, quarterly and annual tax filings
- Tested the application for Browser compatibility on various browsers using Multi Browser Viewer
- Tested Reports using the SAP BI tool for WRAPS Project.
- Worked closely with SAP Configuration Team to create manual test scripts, scenarios, test data and test conditions in Quality Center.
- Generated test scenarios/cases/sets and executed test cases for SAP
- Prepared XML test data files to validate different scenarios using XML Spy for Corporate Efile Project
- Validated the application on Mobile Devices and different Operating System.
- Tested the applications in Compliance Sheriff to assure compliance with federal and international accessibility guidelines
- Flexible in handling multiple projects at a single time
- Conducted final testing/validation of data of reports developed by other team members using MS SQL server 2008, SQL Developer and SQL Squirrel
- Validated mainframe postings using Rocket Bluezone for different tax accounts.
- Exposure to Selenium and Selenese commands
- Attended 'Daily Scrum' meetings and presented status on testing activities.
- Conducted UAT Testing with Business users
- Documented the test results and presented to the team members and the client at Department of Revenue (DOR)
- Prepared Training Documents for the projects
Environment: Java , SeleniumWebDriver , Eclipse , TestNG , Maven , Jenkins , HTML, XML, XPath, Quality Centre , AWS, Oracle, Windows.Confidential
- Worked with agile methodology
- Focused on web based employee intranet application testing
- Performed manual and automation testing on JBOSS and WebSphere server
- Worked closely with Project manager and team lead
- Performed functional testing on different features of the web application i.e. WEA Intranet Login, Event Service GUI, File Upload Utility, Market Data App, Trading Partner App, Provider Search and Web Enrollment Services
- Gathered functional requirements of all the apps and analyzed them thoroughly to finalize the scope
- Developed Test plan and Test scenarios from the functional requirements
- Created Test cases for all the different apps and executed them using Quality Center
- Executed test cases and reported test execution progress to Test Lead
- Created test scripts in the QTP environment and executed them in the Quality Center
- Reported bugs using Quality Center
- Performed Validation testing to ensure that correct data is populated in the data library, and compared more than one offering and ensured Graphical Reports were generated
- Worked with Selenium in order to test the apps
- Created UAT test plan and involved in throughout UAT testing
- Experienced with SharePoint as a repository
- Verified that the fee schedule is affiliated with the subsequent ADA code
- Validated that if the code is affiliated to the fee schedule then for pricing the claim, the fee schedule ADA code is applied
Environment: QTP10, SOAP UI, Quality Center 10, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, TOAD, UNIX, HTML, VB Script.