- QA professional with demonstrated experience seeking a position where I can grow using my technical skills acquired from working on various IT projects throughout the SDLC project life cycle.
- Clear understating of Agile methodology
- MS Project 2010
- MS Visio
- HP ALM
- Rally for Agile testing
- SOAP UI
- Selenium IDE
- Microsoft Excel
- and Access
- SharePoint 2010
- Involved in testing the booking of hotel reservations to make sure users can access it online.
- Involved in Functional, Black box, Integration, System, User Acceptance and Performance Testing.
- Performed Regression Testing using QTP and its several features including GUI Map, Synchronization points, and Check Points, Functions, and Data Driven Tests.
- Used SQL queries for Testing and Report Generation according to the provided specifications.
- Attended daily stand up meeting and was part of the sprint planning.
- Used Rally to update daily status and assign defects to feature teams backlog
- Attended daily stand up meeting with scrum teams
- Used SOAP UI to validate web services and APIs.
- Involved in Documenting the test cases and test results and provided the management with Test and performance reports. Also participated in design walkthroughs and meetings with other members and management.
- Created QA Project Plans for all phases of the Project Life Cycle for Test Resources
- Tested the Applications compatibility on different browser versions of IE, Firefox and Safari.
- Performed Accessibility, Functionality, Integration, GUI, Regression, Usability and System testing.
- Perform accurate documentation of any problems resulting from the testing of software application systems. Ensure that all problems are communicated to all members of the team including Programmers, Project Analysts, and/or Quality Assurance Analysts. Provides further documentation to note when problems were resolved.
- Re - test original problems to ensure their resolution. Provide further documentation to note when problems were resolved or if others were discovered
QA Analyst (Consultant)
- Developed test cases for specific functional requirements for all Confidential products
- Wrote SQL queries to check proper data population in application tables
- Tested Mainframe application for data validation.
- Attended daily triage meetings to review defects with developers and product owner.
- Wrote test plan for several projects and reviewed with team members
- Conducted automation scripts for Functional testing using Win Runner
- Performed System and Regression Testing for new releases of the application
- Prepare QA Project Closeout Report
- Ensure that all system test are successfully completed and documented and all problems resolved
- Support in the development of Quality Assurance and testing policies, standards and procedures
- Initiate risk management and escalations
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with other IT Services, IT Solutions Functions and customers to expedite delivery of IT solution
- Added annotations to the test. (selenium)
- Tests developed in Eclipse to start and to stop the selenium server and to execute the tests in browser.
- Interacted with Business teams and Developers to understand business requirements and bug fixes
- Communicated with developers through all phases of testing to prioritize bug resolution
- Used HP ALM for bug tracking and reporting