- Self - motivated, disciplined and detail-oriented QA manual test Expert withover 8 years of extensive IT experience in all phases of Software testing Life Cycle with broad contribution to Analysis, Design, Development, Test execution and complete bug lifecycle management. Proficiency in Mobile Applications testingwith over 4 years of experience. Skilled in Black Box Testing of Client/Server and Web based Desktop & Mobile applications.
- Ability to employ quality assurance techniques and implement testing solutions in an efficient manner using Manual testing Tools.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile-scrum, waterfall, spiral and QA Methodologies like CMM and RUP.
- Expertise in creating Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Reports, Test Cases and Test Scripts for Manual testing based on the functional specification for the Functional, System, Integration, Incremental, Regression, compatibility, end-to-end testing, GUI, UAT, Database, Smoke/Sanity, Adhoc/Self exploratory, Usability testing.
- Experience in testing Web Applications (Java, .Net based applications),Mobile Applications Testing (Native App, Hybrid app,Weband SMS), Webservices/message testing, ETL& Database data testing for various client domains like Banking/financial, healthcare,E-commerce, CRM, Datawarehouse and Client-Server applications.
- Used SQL Queries for data validation/verification Back-End testing in Oracle, SQLserver databases.
- Experience working with CRM SalesForce.Com applications and FORCE.com SOQL.
- Performed Web services and Message testing tasks using SOAP UI tool.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining Defect Tracking system and preparing project reports for end-end testing using tools like QC/ALM and JIRA.
- Involved in performance testing in creating virtual users and testing load, stress, database tests using Load Runner tool.
- Have basic knowledge in programming skills like C, C++, Java, TSL, and various Internet Technologies on Windows and UNIX platforms. Experience in testing content management system applications based on asp.net, Site core technologies.
- Proficient knowledge in SDLC processes and methodology by training, and supporting disciplines (workflows), activities, and artifacts (deliverables) as defined by CMM, SixSigma and RUP.
- Good exposure in development and management of detailed project plans to include, resources, tasks, requirements, milestones, and review points. Have strong work ethics, taking ownership of all duties and responsibilities.
- Excellent Analytical skills coupled with Good Communication and Interpersonal skills describing a committed Team Player.
- Have good knowledge on Automation, Security, Load, and Performance testing and also coordinated and supported Automation testing team to automate test processes (scripts) using automation testing tools like HP-QTP, Selenium.
Test Bug Tracking tools: HP-ALM/QC/TestDirector, JIRA, MS project manager.
Test Strategies: Integration, System, Unit testing, Regression, and UAT.
SDLC Methodologies: Agile-Scrum (Rally, V1), Waterfall, Iterative (RUP) methods, Spiral
Testing Tools: HP-QC/ALM, QTP/WinRunner, LoadRunner, Selenium.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/NT/XP/Vista/2000/ME/95/98, UNIX (RedHat Linux)
RDBMS Tools: SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, FORCE.com SOQLETL tools Informatica, Ab-Initio
Application Tools: MS Word, Excel, Project, VISIO. CMS tools SiteCore, asp.net.,FORCE.com SOQL and SalesForce.Com applications
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, Perl, VBMobile OS: Apple-iOS7/6/5/4, Android 4.x/3.x/2.x, BlackBerryOS 7.0/6.0, Windows Mobile OS.
Mobile Simulators: emulator, Sencha Touch, Perfecto Mobile.
Mobile: Apple-iOS iPhone 5/4s/4/3s/3/1gen, Android- Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Google, Nokiaand Palm devices.
Tablet devices: Apple-iPad gen-3/2/1, Samsung, Motorola, Google, Kindle Fire.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Coordinating with Lead in gathering requirements, tasks and updates on the project.Coordinate with different development teams for defect fixes, new releases, build schedules.
- Initiating CD (concept definition), KT/knowledge transfers sessions, DRB, meetings.
- Coordinate application access issues, environment issues with onsite technical support teams.
- Coordinate with Automation, Performance testing teams in helping them understand application, scenarios to testand getting them relevant test data. Support production testing and certifications.
- Installing the mobile application on various platforms and OS like Apple iOS4,5, Android 2.2, Black Berry OS 7.0, Tablet editions, Windows. Perform end-end testing core mobile applications based on different platforms and operating systems for Apple, BlackBerry, Android and Windows smart phones and devices.Validate the OS needs and browser supporting. Also performed testing based on cross browser testing along with cross functionality testing.
- Used SQL for validating the data.Performed complete end to end testing.
- Used JIRA to reporttesting progress, scheduling issues, project risks and reviews.
- Scanned the results log file, isolated the failures and tabulated the results for further analysis.
Environment: HP-QC, QTP, JIRA, Windows XP, MS Office suite, Toad, SQL server, Oracle.
Mobile devices & OS: Simulator, iOS4/5, Android2.2, Black Berry OS 7.0, HTC(evo, google), Tablet editions (iPad, Samsung Galaxy), Windows based OS smart devices, Wireless carriers.Confidential, Wilmington, DE.
- This is anAgile scrum development process with 2 week iterations (sprint).
- Coordinate with different development teams for defect fixes, new releases, build schedules.
- Involved in sprint grooming and CD (concept definition), KT/knowledge transfers sessions, DRB, meetings.
- Coordinate with Automation, Performance testing teams in helping them understand application and getting them relevant test data. Performed web services testing using SOAP UI tool.
- Developed checklists to verify and ensure that the Functional specifications, Use cases, UI specifications documents are within the guidelines as specified by the Client.
- Involved in updating the mobile app builds for online availability from the server for the team to download the app.
- Installing the mobile application on various platforms and OS like Apple iOS 6.0/5.x/4.x, Android 2.3 & up, Tablet editions. Initiated a new method‘Spot testing’ to test the application with developer.
- Performed end-end testing core mobile applications based on different platforms and operating systems for Apple, BlackBerry, Android and Windows smart phones and devices.Validate the OS needs and browser supporting.
- Hands on experience in complete Regression testing on Mobile App and Mobile Web by reviewing the source code after each build for every sprint.Performed testing, based on cross browser testing along with cross functionality testing.Experience in performing data analysis and used SQL for validating the data.
- Maintaining, Monitoring, and documented the behavior of the application in different phases of Testing.
- Tracked the progress of test case planning, implementation and execution results.
- Complete UAT support interacting directly with end-business users and organize the UAT approvals in project shared repository for each story (requirement).Supporting the sprint release, production releases and certifications.
Environment: HP-ALM11/QC, QTP, Windows XP, Apple-MAC, MS Office Suite, Toad, Oracle, DB2,Soap UI, Agile-V1, PerfectoMobile. Sencha touch, mobile dev tool-worklight
Mobile devices & OS: Simulator, iOS-6/5, Android 2.3 & up, Black Berry OS 6/7.0, HTC (evo, google), and Tablet editions (iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola rzr, google nexus), Windows based OS smart devices.Confidential, Denver, CO
- Worked closely with business team, designers and software developers to understand application functionality and navigational flow.
- Participated in JAD sessions to identify the critical business transactions.
- Actively participated in daily Scrumstand-ups.
- Prepared Test cases and Test plans for new functional modules.
- Written Grey box and Black box test cases based on the User and Business Requirements.
- Actively involved in SDLC and STLC process and used tools like ALM, Selenium RC/Webdriver,JMeter, SOAP UI, SSMS and Visio.
- Automated the regression test cases using the WebDriver&TestNG.
- Automated the Test Cases using Selenium, WebDriver, Java Eclipse and JUnit.
- Performed Data Driven and Keyword driven Tests
- Developed and maintained Hybrid Framework,
- Extensively used my SQL proficiency during data migrations.
- Involved in writing load scripts using Apache JMeter.
- Developed unit tests using JUnit, create Test Suites and run parallel tests on TestNG
- Used Firebug and Firepathfor element identification while creating Page Object Repository.
- Executed Automated tests in appropriate test regions in support of unit, integration, functional, and regression testing usingWebDriver.
- Designed and developed automated scripts which involved Functional Regression, Integration test cases using WebDriver. Supported all major production releases.
Environment: Selenium RC, WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Quality Center, Soap UI, HTML, XML, Oracle, Java Script, Ajax, UNIX and Windows.Confidential, MN
- Interacted with business users and different teams for understanding of the business and better application development.
- Involved in Test planning, tests creation. Participate in daily scrum meetings, sprint planningand grooming sessions.
- Prepare test scenarios and create test cases using QC/ALM. Performed complete System and Regression testing.
- Coordinate with different development teams for defect fixes, new releases, build schedules.
- Verify the offline mobile application functionality on tablet devices both on internal and external networks.
- Worked on SFDC application to customize the user access levels/profiles. Creating the customer accounts, service areas, items, contacts. Performed SQL validations to verify the source and target data.
- Involved in validating ETL mappings using Informatica Power center and running the UC4 batch jobs to load the data and accordingly verify the data flow in online and offline applications.
- Performed GAP analysis and fill up the testing gaps identified to cover the application Integration testing.
- Prepared UAT scenarios and validated the business rules.
- Involved in project knowledge transfers sessions, DRB meetings.
- Reporttesting progress, scheduling issues and project risks at review meetings and escalate issues accordingly.
Environment: HP-ALM/QC, SQL server2012, dbiSQL, SalesForce.Com, FORCE.com, ETL-Informatica, MS Office suite, Windows7, Agile-Rally, Mobile tablet on Windows and Apple ipad IOS platforms.Confidential
- Involved in Developing Internet/Intranet Web Applications with Full Software Development Cycle (SDLC) from Design to Deployment
- Involved in writing SQL Stored Procedures to generate Sql Reports (SSRS)
- Involved in Debugging, Maintenance, coding various systems
- Created stored procedures using SQL Server 2005
- Performed Functional, Regression and Unit Testing
- Used QTP 8.0 to execute, maintain test scripts and execute test scripts
- Used Bugzilla to log defects, Assign Bugs to Testers, Regression Testing on the Bugs Fixed Status, Closing the Bugs
- Used Visual Source Safe as the version Control tool
- Provide regular contributions to the test management reporting pack
- Ensuring quality and timely delivery of the assigned tasks
Environment: Sql Server 2005, HTML, CSS, Visual SourceSafe, IIS, Functional/User Acceptance Testing, QTP8.0,BugzillaConfidential
- Actively involved in performing functionality, unit and integration tests
- Detected Defects, Communicated to the developers using Bug Reporting Tool and Tracking the Defects using Quality Center
- Extensively used Quality Center for test planning, bug tracking and reporting
- Uploaded Business requirements, test scenarios, test cases and defects to Quality Center
- Performed the backend Database testing by writing complex queries using Joins likeLeftJoin, OuterJoin in SQL for retrieving the data from multiple tables using Oracle
- Expertise in QA Testing in Windows Environment and Oracle database as back end and performed end-to-end testing. Tested Web Services and XML using SoapUI
- Developed test plans, test cases, test scenarios using the Quality Center and prepared test data and prepared Test Cases for GUI application
- Converted manual test scripts to automated test scripts in Quick Test Professional, enhanced the scripts by adding user-defined functions
- Automated test scenarios for GUI, Functionality, Integration, Database and Regression Testing using Quick Test Professional
- Prepared test scripts using Quick Test Professional with checkpoints using regular expressions for handling windows with different names
- Involved in scripting the Unix Commands to copy log files from UNIX to windows and verified them
- Reported the bugs, Emailed notifications to the developers using the Quality Center
- Involved in complete QA Life Cycle. Executed the Batch Process scripts using the Test Batch Runner in QTP
- Analyzed the user requirements and interacted with system architect, developers and business users
- Participated in Walkthroughs and Defect report meetings periodically