- Over 5 years of QA experience including 2 years in functional automation testing of AUT using Java, Selenium WebDriver using TestNG testing framework.
- Experience in Manual and Automation Testing of Web based Applications, Client Server and Web Services/Mobile Apps in different domains using Selenium, Appium, SOAP UI and Postman.
- Hands on experience in Quality Assurance including Functional, System, Smoke, Regression, and Integration, User Acceptance Test (UAT) and Compatibility Testing of Web and Client server based Applications.
- Experience in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Bug life Cycle and Methods like Waterfall and Agile.
- Good knowledge on Background Report, Healthcare, Banking and E - commerce domains.
- Proficient in Java and have sound knowledge on OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concept.
- Experienced with SOA, Web Services, SOAP, Soap UI, RESTFUL, WSDL technologies.
- Exhaustive Experience in Designing & implementation of Automation Frameworks including data driven, keyword driven and hybrid using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Page Object Model.
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop & debug the code.
- Ability to document and track defects with high level of detail, accuracy, as well as produce detailed reports using defect-tracking tools such as BugZilla, JIRA.
- Proficient as Mobile App Tester in testing Web applications and Mobile applications on iOS and Android Platforms.
- Experienced in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automated testing with tools such as Java, Selenium WebDriver/Grid, TestNG, Jenkins, Git/GitHub, SQL.
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
- Experience in Black box testing with a complete QA cycle from testing, defect logging and verification of fixed bugs.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills along with a good attitude for learning.
- As a US citizen , authorized to work for any employer
T esting Tools: Selenium Web Driver/GRID, SoapUI Pro, Postman, Jenkins, Git/Github, SVN, BugZilla, JIRA, Jmeter, Firebug, FirePath, Android Studio, iOS Xcode.
Frameworks: TestNG, Appium, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid and Modular Frameworks, Page Object Model.
Testing: Integration, Functional, Regression, Performance and Load Testing, Manual Testing, Black Box, Grey Box and Backend Testing.
SOA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services and SOAP UI.
Bug Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, JIRA.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum and Waterfall.
Build/ CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins.
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server 2008/2012, OLAP and OLTP, Oracle, TOAD and MYSQL.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, 10, UNIX and Linux.
Firefox Addons: FirePath and Firebug.
Networking Protocols: HTTP, FTP, SNMP and SSH, TCP, UDP, ICMP
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Maintain and update automation test scripts which is already in operation.
- Performed application logs message parsing in Linux machine using Putty SSH client to find the root cause of application’s ERRORs and Exceptions on roll over log file.
- Configure Jobs in Jenkins slaves and provide reports for scheduled regression scripts executions.
- Attend sprint planning meeting and provide story points as per test efforts
- Coordinate and provide support to on site test engineers and create documentation for scripts enhancement
- Run defect resolutions meetings with development manager, project manager and scrum team members
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, JIRA, Jenkins, MySQL, Eclipse, Agile/Scrum, WinSCP, Putty, Linux, Toad, Excel, XML SpyConfidential, Los Angeles, CA
QA Automation EngineerResponsibilities:
- AGILE/SCRUM environment with a biweekly release cycle using Bugzilla to track defects and control build process.
- Designed and developed data driven framework using Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Used SVN and Jenkins for Continuous Integration testing on every release in Sprint to improve the quality of software delivery in production
- Performed various SQL Queries statements like SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE, TRUNCATE, JOIN, UNION and UNION ALL for data validation, verification and data migration testing
- Attended daily Stand Up meetings and participated in other project meetings as necessary
- Attended Retrospective meeting and provided feed for each sprint to improve the quality of Agile process used in project development
- Conducted formal and informal product design reviews throughout the software development life cycle to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules and potential issues.
- Communicate effectively with web development team, quickly gaining their respect and becoming a valued, “go-to” team member on challenging test cases.
Environment: Java, Selenium Web-Driver, SVN, Bugzilla, Jenkins, Oracle, Eclipse, Agile/ScrumConfidential, Riverside, CA
Software QA EngineerResponsibilities:
- Worked in agile environment on testing iteratively against newly developed code until quality is achieved from an end customer's perspective.
- Created test scripts to automate the test scenarios and maintain self-authored test scripts to ensure the efficiency of the testing efforts within software development team.
- Conducted automation tests of web applications using Selenium Web-Driver and TestNG
- Used Selenium GRID to execute test cases on multiple machines.
- Occasionally used SoapUI pro & Postman to assist the API test engineers.
- Used jMeter to create and execute simple tests to assist developers figuring out the page-load-time
- Performed data validation using SQL joins like Inner join, Outer join while testing from multiple tables
- Developed, maintained, and deployed testing tools and test data in order to use during internal QA testing.
- Reported and tracked the bugs using JIRA
- Participated in daily stand up meetings and other project meetings as necessary
Environment: Java, Selenium Web-Driver, Eclipse, TestNG, ANT, jMeter, SOAP UI Pro, Postman, GIT, GitHub, Jenkins, Jira, MS SQL Server, Agile/ScrumConfidential, Los Angeles, CA
QA Test Engineer
- Understanding and analyzing the requirements by reviewing the Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Requirement Document (FRD).
- Participate in Walk-Through for test plan and test case with BA's and other cross functional teams.
- Involved in executing manual Test tasks with monitoring/analyzing results.
- Involved in Smoke, GUI, Functional, Integration, Database, Configuration and System Testing.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed compared using Team Foundation Server.
- Participated in project review meetings.
Environment: Windows XP, Quality Center, MS SQL Server, MS Office Suit