- Around 8+ years of experience as a QA Test Engineer using Manual & Automation Testing which includes Web based application Testing, Mobile Testing, Web Services Testing, and Client/server application Testing.
- Worked in multiple domains like Healthcare, Insurance and Banking.
- Extensive knowledge in understanding Business Requirements Document, Functional Requirements Document and Software Requirement Specifications.
- Extensive experience and understanding of various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Testing Life Cycle.
- Experienced in different kinds of testing like Smoke, Sanity, Functional, Integration, Regression, Backend, BlackBox, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Performed Cross Browser Automation using Selenium GRID with Sauce Labs Cloud Integration.
- Experience in developing end to end automation using Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE, Junit/TestNG, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber.
- Good experience in mobile testing using Appium in both IOS and Android applications using simulator and emulator.
- Experienced in testing client server and web based applications using HP tools like Quick Test Professional (QTP), Unified functional Testing(UFT), Quality center (QC), Application lifecycle Management(ALM).
- Developed an automated scripts and frame works using Java, Python, C#, VB Script.
- Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Ant/Maven.
- Good experience in using Java, Junit and TestNG test framework to write functional test.
- Good experience in Selenium Test environment setup expert using the entire open Source tools.
- Experienced in making Data Driven Framework to maintain Test Suites.
- Good knowledge of analyzing and understanding the Domain and Business Logic.
- Triggered the automation jobs using Jenkins to get the cucumber JSON reports.
- Experience in Java, HTML, Java Scripts, Oracle, SQL, MySQL, CSS.
- Experience with comprehensive understanding of all phases of Test Life Cycle, including requirements gathering, test planning, scheduling, testing, defect tracking and reporting.
- Experienced using Web - debugging tool like FirePath and Firebug for finding elements locator.
- Expert using open source bug tracking tool JIRA, Quality Center and Bugzilla.
- Experience in both Waterfall (Software Development Life Cycle -SDLC) and Agile Project Environment.
- Developed and executed Test Plan, Test Cases, and Test scripts for various applications.
- Expert in preparing Traceability Matrix to map requirement coverage with test cases.
- Expertise in back end testing and writing SQL queries, Joins, Procedures using Oracle and SQL Server.
- Excellent experience with source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN) & Git.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and capable of working in-group as well as independently with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to new environment quickly, strong team player, good communication, good analytical and computation skills, enthusiastic learner, confident, sincere and committed.
Development methodologies: Agile/ Scrum, Waterfall, Iterative
Automation Tools: Selenium IDE/WebDriver/ RC/Grid, Cucumber, Appium, Jenkins, Soap
Frameworks: TestNG, JUnit, Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid, Page Object,Model (POM)
Bug or Test Management Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, HP QC/ALM
Database/Database tools: SQL Server 2008R2, Oracle 12c/11g, MySQL, Toad
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX & mac OS
Web Debugging Tools: Xpath, FirePath, FireBug
Defect tools: HP Quality Center, JIRA, ALM, Bugzilla
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins
Version Control Tools: GitHub, SVN 3
QA Automation Tester
- Involved in analyzing system specifications, design, development and execution of test plans and test cases for Manual and Automated testing.
- Designed Automation Test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Maven.
- Used Selenium Grid to run test cases in multiple browsers and Platforms.
- Developed Data driven test framework in Selenium WebDriver by reading test data from Excel file using Apache POI.
- Developed automation scripts for Native Mobile applications (IOS, Android) using Appium and Java.
- Used different types of virtual devices (Emulator & Simulator) and real devices for Test Cases Validation.
- Strong experience with SOA architecture which include Soap and Restful Web Services Testing.
- Identified test cases to automate and automated them using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Wrote test cases scripts using Selenium WebDriver for functional testing and regression testing.
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver, JUnit and JDBC Connections.
- Used Selenium Grid, Desired Capabilities, and Remote Web Driver for distributing the execution in different machines, platforms and browsers.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Ant tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using JUnit prior to agile release.
- Utilized role in mobile testing using Appium Mobile for testing client's mobile apps on the Android/iOS platforms.
- Developed automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java.
- Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver.
- Participated in technical, status review, and release and production meetings.
- Worked in a Scrum Agile process for delivering the outputs on time.
- Involved in SOAP based web services testing using SOAPUI web services testing tool.
- Worked with the Web programming language HTML5, CSS3, XML and selected web element by using Firebug and Fire Path.
- Implemented open source tool Appium, Selenium Web Driver for cross browser and cross platform web/Mobile testing.
- Performed compatibility testing of the application with various mobile handsets to ensure that functionality working as expected.
- Executed the automated regression test cases during every release and executed the daily regression test suites.
- Prepared final test results and user documents for the application.
- Performed Data driven test in Cucumber, Parameterized BDD scenarios in Cucumber.
- Used JIRA for defect tracking system, GIT for version control and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (JUnit, Maven).
QA Automation Tester
- Associated with development team to understand technical design and architecture for test planning.
- Analyzed Business and System Requirements of the Application.
- Developed automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, TestNG and Java.
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium WebDriver and created Data Driven framework using TestNG.
- Developed and executed scripts for mobile automation of Android and IOS app using Appium and Selenium WebDriver.
- Used different types of virtual devices (Emulator & Simulator) and real devices for Test Cases Validation.
- Followed Agile Methodology for application Implementation and Testing.
- Participating in daily scrum, sprint planning, Review, and meetings.
- Performed Smoke, Functional, System, Regression and Integration with Positive, Negative Test cases.
- Worked closely with different teams to ensure product testability while running Regression tests in Selenium WebDriver using Junit, and maintained test environments during production releases.
- Performed Mobile testing to track the working of applications on various mobiles using Appium for Android.
- Tool Evaluation for mobile Automation and performed a proof concept for different mobile automation solutions to decide upon the best suited tool for Coded UI.
- Tested unlaunched Android application using Appium and reported debugs via JIRA to the developers.
- Documented test results, and sent email communications with test results.
- Identified the Automation scenarios, Designed/Setup the Hybrid framework for SOA architecture and prepared the UI Object Info and test Web Services.
- Developed BDD and TDD script with Cucumber and written step definition for Gherkin based features.
- Created automation framework for complex scenarios and performed Functional and Regression Testing for various releases using Selenium 2.0(f) and TestNG
- Used automated scripts and performed functionality testing during the various phases of the application development using TestNG framework.
- Written and automated the test cases using Selenium Web driver with JAVA Framework TestNG.
- Responsible for centralizing the testing approaches in various projects.
- Extensively used SQL for Back End testing to validate data in the database.
- Prepared status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed Test Cases also involved in weekly Status and task review meeting.
- Actively interacted with the Business users, product owner and the developers in the Agile team to understand the test scenarios.
- Created a Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Automating the test scripts are planned, prepared and upgraded using HP Quality Center (QC).
- Modernized the automation test scripts based on the periodical changes in the functionality requirements of product.
- Automated various critical points identified in functional testing using Selenium Webdriver.
- Inserted checkpoints to compare the present behavior of the application being tested to its behavior in the earlier version using selenium IDE.
- Created framework in Selenium Web Driver using behavior driven approach like J Behave.
- Involved in development of Hybrid Test Framework using Selenium Web Driver, Maven and TestNG.
- Generated automated scripts using C# and Visual Studio.
- Identification of Performance test scenarios/transactions and preparation of workload model.
- Designed and Developed UAT Regression automation script and Automation of functional testing framework for all modules using Selenium and Web Driver.
- Responsible for created UI automation framework in C# and Vbscript for the ease of report creation and a simpler interface for the business users.
- Developed and automated regression test cases with positive scenarios Selenium Webdriver.
- Executed Backend and Database tests using SQL queries, validating the data for database editing and debugging is conducted using selenium.
- Performed and maintained unit testing using Junit framework.
- Dynamic and static objects in selenium are dealt with the DOM, Xpath and CSS path.
- Developed test scripts for service calls and rendered data through XML files.
- Dealt with the Bug life cycle phases like Defect analysis, bug tracking and Retesting is performed and maintained the status of reports.
- Involved in daily and weekly defect and risk meetings.
Environment: HTML, CSS, selenium Webdriver, XML, C#, ETL, Eclipse IDE, Junit, SVN, HP ALM/Quality Center, SQL Queries, Oracle and Firebug.Confidential, Fort Smith, AR
- Analyze business requirements, Software requirement specifications to create test plan and test cases for manual and automation testing using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG.
- Used web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and Firepath to locate elements. responsible for attending the daily meeting regarding the status of the Application on daily basis in the Agile Environment.
- Tested the application manually prior to automation for functional testing.
- Performed End-to-End testing manually and was associated with User Acceptance Testing.
- Worked with the Web programming language HTML, CSS, XML and selected web element by using Firebug and Fire Path.
- Developed Automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium RC and J unit.
- Used Selenium GRID to execute test cases parallel on different target machines.
- Worked on developing the automation scripts for back-end testing using Selenium and executed the J unit tests.
- Performed static and dynamic testing to test the application.
- Performed Data Analysis& validation by writing complex join queries
- Performed product testing, user acceptance, remote user testing, usability standards validation, and performance testing, and resolved system defects.
- Performed Database testing using SQL queries.
- Performed ETL and Database testing, wrote complex SQL queries, for Data Profiling, Data validation, Source-2-Target Mapping and BI Report Testing Involved in executing all Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Involved in System-wide Integration, regression and Load testing.
- Performed active regression, load, stress, volume and performance testing.
- Worked in Manual and Automated testing of applications on Windows and UNIX/Linux Environment.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Java, J Unit, MS Office, TestNG, ETL, XPath, Firebug, Fire path.Confidential
- Experience in leading a Manual testing assignment and successfully tracked progress of Manual testing effort.
- Implemented and developed Test plan, Test cases, Test reports and Defect reports for manual tests.
- Involved in all the phases of manual testing process and worked closely with Business stakeholders.
- Analyzed requirement updates and mapped them to their manual Test Cases
- Created reusable Functions Library, Business Functions, Utilities functions, Regular Expressions and Environmental variables in QTP using VB scripting.
- Coded complicated logic in VB scripting (used in Quick Test Pro) for testing difficult and lengthy scenarios
- Created Recovery Files using Recovery Scenario Manager, associated the recovery scenarios to tests to instruct QTP with specified trigger action on unexpected event/popup.
- Involved in maintaining and uploading the QTP Scripts to Quality Center.
- Executed automated test scripts, analyzed the results and reported bugs in Quality center.
- Coordinated in execution of automated testing where used HP QTP tool.
- Executed test cases before and after bug fixes for each build for User acceptance testing.
- Responsible for performing Functional testing, System testing and Smoke testing.
- Performed Positive and Negative Testing to ensure appropriate user authentication.
- Generated SQL queries to validate the Data Integrity. Performed comprehensive backend testing to ensure coherence between the data entered in the front-end user interface and the data retrieved from the database
Environment: Manual Testing, HP Quality Center, QTP, Windows, VBScript, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, MS Office.