- Senior quality expert skilled in writing and executing automated tests using Java / Selenium / TestNG tech stack. Broad knowledge of web-based, front-end testing, back-end data validation, services testing, ETL and report testing, and QA management.
- Extensive experience using SQL on Oracle databases for data validation and navigating UNIX servers to view logs.
- Tenacious problem solver with strong attention to detail.
Languages Tested: JAVA
Productivity Tools: VersionOne
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center
Software Methodology: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
Other: PL/SQL Developer, PuTTY, Netbeans, IntelliJ, SVN, GitHub, GitShell
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEConfidential,Atlanta, GA
Senior QA Analyst
- Participated in upgrade of middleware application used for business process orchestration. Completed thorough regression testing on every Autotrader business process, ensuring continued functionality and smooth rollout.
- Engaged in testing of retirement of ad-serving platform and implementation of replacement, providing more modern, less error-prone platform for publishing ads.
Team Lead, Senior QA Analyst
- Streamlined test strategy documentation by removing superfluous sections from document templates, ensuring remaining documents contained pertinent information and were easier to complete, saving time and resources.
- Helped establish process of communicating schedules of deployments to QA environments, reducing interruptions and increasing resource productivity.
Senior QA Analyst
- Completed testing of initial iterations of back-office application for sales and customer service, reporting reduced data-gathering time from days to moments, saving time and increasing productivity.
- Participated in project adding product configuration tools to sales and customer service back-office application, enabling greater productivity in contract fulfillment process.
- Tested project that integrated existing contract entry / management tool with product configuration tool, eliminating manual addition and removal of products, reducing errors and accelerating contract delivery process.
- Performed tests on reporting portal, provided sales team needed information, gauged sales performance, and tracked commissions, increasing productivity by decreasing volume of phone calls from sales team to customer service.
- Supported integration of new contract entry / management system with product configuration tool, SOA layer, enterprise service bus, business process orchestration software, CRM and billing systems, generating seamless process for contract entry, order fulfillment and delivery, reducing human error, and significantly increasing delivery rates.