Proactive professional with an understanding of technical capacity, searching for a Quality Assurance position to prove my skills, help the company and learn more.
- 4+ years hands - on experience in IT field.
- Experienced in manual and automation testing.
- Experienced in Mobile testing (iOS, Android, Windows).
- Proficient in SQL.
- Good understanding of SDLC, SQA methodology, tools and best practices.
- Develop, maintain and review Test Plan, Test Cases and Bug Reports.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Expertise in agile process and quality assurance techniques.
- Proficient in analyzing, documenting and reporting bugs.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible to adapt to new environment, strong team player.
- Experienced in Grey box and Black box testing.
- Fluent in Russian and English.
- Graphic designer.
- Experience in PC Hardware/Software, configurations/installations and upgrades, networking, troubleshooting and technical support.
Platforms: Linux/Ubuntu, Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X
Mobile Platforms: Windows Phone, iOS, Android OS
Web Testing Tools: Firebug, XPath, FireFinder
Networking: Ethernet, WLAN, VPN, TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP
Virtualization: VMware Player, Oracle VirtualBox
Bug Tracking: Trac, JIRA, Elementool, Bugzilla, ClearQuest
Design Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut, Motion
Other: MS Office, Android SDK, iOS SDK, Jenkins
Confidential, Cupertino, CASoftware Quality Assurance
- Preformed analytical, methodical and QA related tasks
- Navigated through 2D environments
- Identified and recorded problems, conveyed problems to other team members
- Worked with large datasets
- Prioritized competing demands
- Learned new software quickly
Social media managerResponsibilities:
- Testing and fixing website
- Filmmaker and Photographer
- Working with Adobe software
Confidential,Mountain View, CA
- Graphic designing.
- Created visual concepts.
- Take charge of administering GUI, usability, and functional testing for various applications.
- Spearhead the development and execution of comprehensive test cases for the applications.
- Determine and analyzed software defects by searching for previously reported bugs in order to avoid duplicates.
- Created logs.
- Using Jenkins integration server.
- Testing new devices and software.
- Execution and traceability of test cases on a per release basis.
- Perform daily task to test/QA quality of Confidential customized Android app.
- Secure timely reporting of bugs in Jira bug tracking system through the use of Bug Template, crash Logs, log files, videos, and screenshots.
- Exemplify keen attention to detail in testing the application behavior under various interruptions, such as battery strength level, incoming calls, SMS, and video calls.
- Execute various tests, including ad-hoc, usability, and regression in quality assurance and production environments.
- System Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Functionality Testing, UI Testing, Smoke Testing, Ad hoc Testing, Exploratory Testing, Black-box Testing, Stress Testing, Database Testing, Performance Testing.
Confidential,Palo Alto, CA
Software Testing ProjectResponsibilities:
- Validated data stored within a database table using MySQL.
- Performed functional testing on different mobile devices iOS and Android.
- Participated in regular project team meetings to discuss testing procedures.
- Set up and configured mobile devices software emulators using Android SDK.
- Studied business requirements and technical specifications to create test strategy.
- Performed multi OS and cross-browser compatibility testing using IE, Firefox, Chrome.
- Ensure in-depth knowledge of product requirement documents and installation guidelines.
- Performed ad-hoc, usability and regression testing in QA and/or production environments.
- Analyzing software failures, reported issues to Bugzilla. Performed bug verification testing.
- Created and executed test cases by application components. Created and maintained Valid Data Definition document.
Beta gaming testerResponsibilities:
- Have test game as a Crytek Warface.
- Handle the tasks of validating bugs and preparing beta testing results.
- Handled responsibilities of testing game speed and sound effects of the game.
- Responsible for testing game character movements by following the written procedures.
- Responsible for testing mobile application platform before releasing in the consumer market.