- Result - driven Professional with years of experience, ensuring product compliance and adherence to requirements and functional specifications. Extensive experience in software development methodologies including both Agile SCRUM Kanban and Waterfall models.
- Manager of Quality Assurance capable of managing large, diverse and geographically dispersed teams. Strong experience in full Software Development Lifecycle, Software Quality Assurance, and Project Management.
- Effective leader, consensus builder, communicator, and mentor with sound priority management, and influencing skills while managing a large Quality Assurance organization. Skilled in building QA and QC processes from ground up and improving already established processes. While creating deliverables that meet the rigorous requirements
- Created and managed formal QA test strategies, processes and procedures including organizing and prioritizing assignments against time constraints and deadlines.
- Maintained and reviewed bug reports cross functionally to ensure speedy and accurate turnaround
- Led relaunch of flagship application across iOS, Android, Windows & Web platforms. Increased app store and play store rankings
- Experience in Agile Development methodology (Scrum/ Kanban)
- Strong Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
Operating Systems: Windows 7/Vista/XP, Windows 8, Windows10, Linux, Mac OS X, Unix
Mobile Platforms: Windows 8, iOS, Android Kitkat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat
Mobile Devices: Tablets, Phones, Smart Boards
Database: Oracle, MySQL, HPCC, ECL
Test Automation: Telerik, Selenium IDE/RC/Web Driver
Virtualization: VMware Server
Web Testing Tools: Firebug, XPather, DOM Inspector
CMS: Joomla, Drup al Wordpress, Sitecore
Networking: HTTP, TCP/IP, FTP, LAN, WAN
Bug Tracking: Bugzilla, Mantis, JIRA, Test Rails, Qtest, Quality Center, TFS
Applications: MS Office, Outlook, Adobe Creative Set, Sharepoint, WEBEX, Cisco Jabber
Senior QA EngineerResponsibilities:
- Manage and prioritize product backlogs, and release planning.
- Lead a team QA through d evelopment testing cycles ; driving requirements and bridging all communication within and outside of the team.
- Responsible for daily builds iOS, Android, and Web platforms. G enerat e d aily QA risk reports
- Maintain Test Matrix identifying all gaps in UI and functionality
- Us e Jira for Kanban board, bug reporting, and Sprint progress
- Help synthesize domain insight and user feedback into requirements for new features and enhancements.
- Gather requirements and collaborate closely with engineers and designers on clarification and feature definition using Zeplin
- Team collaboration on Slack
- Following the Agile process with 2 week Sprints. Scrum master at Daily Stand Ups, Planning, Grooming, Design Review, and Retrospective meetings.
Senior QA ManagerResponsibilities:
- Responsible for capacity planning, and prioritization of work for Scrum Team using both Scrum and Kanban processes
- Responsible for working with Product Manager to make sure business priorities are met and understood
- Responsible for working with QA team to help understand acceptance criteria and write functional tests
- Responsible for negotiating scope with product managers, and development managers based on time and resource constraints to ensure we were providing the most business benefit within a given amount of time
- Responsible for working with Sr. Management in Product Development to integrate innovation into our day to day activities
- Responsible for implementing an Early User Feedback program, to allow internal employees the ability to test a new release prior to deployment.
- Responsible for presenting Feature Overview to customers and User Groups
Senior QA EngineerResponsibilities:
- Create and Execute Manual Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Cases for assigned user stories written in Gherkin statements
- Tested Gaming app, Classflow web app, mobile apps Android / iOS, and Activ connect standalone hardware device.
- Perform Functional Testing, Acceptance, Ad-hoc, Regression and Smoke Testing on hybrid applications
- Test diverse operating systems and environments including, but not limited to: Windows, Mac OS, WEB, iOS, Android, and other mobile applications.
- Tracking, reporting and triage defect through Jira
- Participated in sprint planning and daily scrum meetings
- Created and maintained department documentation
- Work closely with project management to understand project goals, expectations and timelines.
- Work closely with Developers and Business Analysts to create in-depth test cases to cover all outlined functional specifications.
- Able to understand technical specifications and determine the root cause of the problems from log files
- Work with Drupal CMS
- Firebug for debugging/ dev. console
- Upload latest iOS builds from Test flight, Hockey app Android SDK or APK to drop box. Eventually we moved on to Hydration
Senior QA EngineerResponsibilities:
- Scrum master at daily stand ups
- Testing Web Data Query interfaces using soap, java, xml and C++ Writing SQL queries to do back-end testing (MY SQL and ORACLE, Frog ECL, HPCC) Testing application on multiple operating systems and mobile iOS, Android.
- Worked closely with constantly changing requirements in SharePoint
- Wrote test cases in Quality Center executed pass/fail scenarios
- Designed test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures
- Testing system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Developed testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
- Documented software defects, using a Bugzilla tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Identified, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
- Monitored bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Created or maintain databases of known test defects
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
Senior Product ManagerResponsibilities:
- Lead new feature work, which branches the current product into new areas, increasing the existing customer base
- Ensure new features meet a baseline of functionality to be viable, yet differentiated enough to be competitive
- Responsible for writing backlogs, capacity planning and prioritization of work for Scrum Team
- Responsible for working with management to ensure business priorities are met and understood across departments (Marketing, Legal, Support, and Product)
- Responsible for negotiating scope with stakeholders based on time and resource constraints to ensure we provide the most business value from each release
- Analyzed product requirements, design specification, use cases
- Worked in Agile environment; Participating in daily meetings
- Created documentation supporting all product features
- Wrote User stories using Quality Center TFS (Team Foundation Server)
Senior Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Responsible for helping the business prioritize their IT projects based on infrastructure needs and resource availability
- Responsible for analysis, design, and testing of application enhancements based on new and existing business rules
- Responsible for project management of systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ensuring the development team was working on the right priorities, given the business needs
- Responsible for working with Executive Team to ensure business priorities are met and understood
- Responsible for ensuring development work is aligned with business priorities
- Responsible for writing backlogs for remote Scrum Team
- Responsible for improving Agile processes within Development team
- Responsible for building and maintaining product pipeline, which is aligned with business yearly plans
- Responsible for managing QA, User Interface Designer, and Product Manager
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior Loan Officer/ Senior Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Built an online marketing channel from the ground up based on company needs.
- Worked with developers to build an SEO friendly & modular sales platform. In charge of fine tuning PPC and SEM ad campaign management. Built and maintained positive ROI for PPC campaigns, and organized marketing budget.
- Originated Mortgages for home purchases, refinances. Solidified contracts with local Realtors, contractors, financial advisers, and other referral sources.
- Used POS Ingenico machines and iPad POS attachments
- Tested if transaction went through generated XML file with header date time and amount
- Tested a UNIX based internet application
- Reviewed business requirements in order to produce test cases
- Developed test plans and test cases
- Verified and documented product functionality across multiple releases
- Performed cross browser compatibility testing across browsers and multiple operating system