- 7 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and Implementation of QA Methodologies on both Client/Server and Web based applications
- Good experience with different phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Agile and Waterfall methodologies .
- Performed manual and automation testing using HP - Mercury tool like Quality Center, Quick Test Professional and IBM Rational tools like RQM 3.0, Clear Quest 8.0, Requisite Pro 7.1, RTC 4.0
- Experience in Web based testing including GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing and Unit Testing.
- Having good experience in writing Test Plans , defining Test Cases, developing and maintaining Test scripts , Integration, Functionality and Regression Testing.
- Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid and QTP to develop automation testing scripts for web and client server applications.
- Good experience in writing Automation scripts in Selenium using Java programming language.
- Strong experience in analyzing the test results and presenting to clients.
- Interacted with developers in fixing the defects.
- Proficient in Bug Tracking and Reporting using Defect management tools like HP Quality Center 9.0/IBM Clear Quest
- Good experience with RDBMSs & ability to write SQL statements to validate & retrieve data against Database.
- Good experience using ICD 9, ICD 10 in Claims Processing.
- Experienced with following HIPAA regulations for the client.
- Experience in Automated testing using MACROS , PEGA PRPC and SOAPUI tools
- Knowledge of Test Automation life cycle and the effective role it plays in quality of the Product delivered.
- Excellent in converting existing Manual Test Cases into Automation Scripts in QTP environment.
- Have worked with Automation Framework like Keyword Driven and Modular Driven Framework .
- Self-starter and ability to adapt and learn new things quickly.
- Experienced in testing of HealthCare, Insurance, and Financial applications.
- Experience of Software Testing Metrics and Measurements.
- Ability to work with multiple tasks/projects at the same time.
- Knowledge of SOAP UI in adding Assertions and able to create Data-Driven tests using external sources.
- Very good team player and have the ability to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Operating Systems: Windows95/98/2000/XP/NT/2007,UNIX, IBM Mainframes
Testing Software: Quality Center 9.0, QTP 9.0, RQM 3.0, Clear quest 8.0, REQ PRO 7.1,RTC 4.0, UFT 12.5,SOAPUI,Selenium
Web Tools and Languages: HTML, XML, Java Script, VB Script
RDBMS: MY SQL,MS-Access, TERADATA SQL Assistant 13.11, RADAR,COGNOS 10.2.1
MSSuite: MS-WORD,MS Excel, MS Project, MS Power point
Others: SDLC, STLC, Agile Model
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. QA Analyst
- Extensive knowledge of QA methodology, standards and procedures such as creating test strategy, test plans, test cases, test result documentation for User Acceptance Testing.
- Trained BA's and new testers in RQM, SQL Queries and in creating EDI file creation for 837 transactions.
- Interacted with BA's and participated in requirement review meetings and specifications.
- Constantly updated functional requirements as per new changes requested and made sure those changes were being implemented.
- Interacted with developers to analyze and evaluate defects.
- Participated in Weekly Status Meetings, Daily stand up meetings and Defect review meetings.
- Analyzed user requirements and business scenarios to create detailed test cases/scripts.
- Presented the test scenarios in test case review meeting with clients.
- Prepared Test cases, Test Scripts and performed Test Case execution in RQM.
- Logged defects using Defect tracking tool Clear Quest
- Performed User Acceptance Testing, Bi-Directional Testing, Quad-Directional Testing, GUI testing, Functional testing, E2E testing.
- Created test plans, test cases and scripts for User Acceptance testing, Functional testing and Regression testing in RQM.
- Written Queries using RADAR, Teradata SQL Assistant and Cognos to get test data for testing and to generate reports.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java, using Junit prior to agile release.
- Worked with test data management (TDM) team to gather required test data.
- Worked on Requisite pro to upload the requirements/Use cases.
- Created Rational Traceability Matrix (RTM) to ensure comprehensive test coverage of requirements from Req pro to RQM.
- Created test data bed that helps testing team to reduce time in gathering the Test data.
- Involved in validating Enrollment, Eligibility, Claim Entry, Claim validation from an End- end testing perspective.
- Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver,
- Used OCWA UI front end to verify the status of processed claims.
- Involved in writing test scripts for Claims processing for various projects using OSCAR application for Institutional and Professional claims.(837/Electronic Claims and online/paper claims)
- Involved in fixing suspended 837 Claims by reprocessing and making sure claims are triggered to Reno (Reimbursement Notification system) cycle.
- Tested ICD-9 Claims parallel to ICD-10 claims to make sure claims are getting processed without any issue with ICD-10 codes.
- Performed different types of adjustments like Add pay, Refund and History when there is any change in finalized claims.
- Participated in signoff meetings and Presented test results to the vendor/customer for approval.
- Used RTC for logging stories, tasks and defects and linking them to epics for different projects related to sprint and attended sprint meetings regularly.
- Experience working with Rational ClearCase for Version controlling and ClearQuest for defect tracking tool.
- Participated in Daily scrum standup meetings to provide the progress of projects.
- Participated in Sprint Grooming meetings, Sprint Planning meetings and Retrospective meetings.
- Created automation test script using Selenium Webdriver.
- Tracked all Sprint related activities from the starting testing day thru end of the sprint and presented in Sprint Retro meeting.
- Installed, configured SOAP UI to test web services using WSDL file given by Development team.
- Added assertions to validate the claim information in SOAPUI
- Performed data driven testing with multiple claims to verify the payment information in regression testing.
- Changed my security access according to testing.
- Verified EOB's, Remittances, checks and Monthly statements as part of my RENO testing.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Selenium, RADAR, Teradata SQL Assistant, COGNOS Agile, Java, RENO, PEGA, OCWA, OSCAR, Rational Quality Management (RQM), Requisite Pro (Req Pro) and Clear Quest, RTC: 4.0.7,TSO/ISPF Version 11.0.09, SOAP UI
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Implemented Test cases and Test Scripts based on functional specification documents
- Responsible for testing of application at module level and system level for the quality of software after each build of the application.
- Created test data using SQL Queries.
- Created Data Driven tests by executing them through QTP Framework
- Involved in fixing error handling and Object Identification scenarios
- Logged the defects in QC and interacted with Developers in fixing them.
- Attended Daily status meetings, weekly status meetings and Defect Status meeting
- Responsible for processing claims and validating full payment cycle process through generating 835 files
- Responsible for preparing test data for 835 (Remittance), 837 (Claims), 270 (Eligibility Request) and 276 (Claim Status Request) transactions per the Implementation Guide
- Responsible for processing all 835, 837 (X12-Institutional, X12-Professional and Non X12 files), 270, 276 transaction files
- Responsible for preparing specific test files to convert 4010 to 5010 versions for all transactions per Implementation Guides
- Verified the remittance files once the payment cycles were generated by comparing both payment and remittance files
Environment: Java, J2EE, Message Broker, Beyond Compare, Oracle 11i, Quality Center 9.0, QTP
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Analysis/Review of functional and technical specifications.
- Developed test plans and test cases as per the client requirements
- Executed the Test cases/test scenarios based on System testing.
- Involved in Smoke, Sanity, User Interface, Functional, Integration, System and Regression Testing
- Attending of daily Scrum calls with business analysts, project managers and developers
- Involved in manual testing for the GUI and application functionality
- Defects were logged in QC
- Worked closely with developers for bug fixes and issues.
- Conducted data driven testing to test with multiple sets of data using QTP
- Created recovery scenario to recover test from run time exceptions.