- Highly motivated and detailed oriented Information Technology graduate, with great experience in Software Testing and Application Development looking for an opportunity to gain more skills and experience through challenging assignments across multiple disciplines within Business and Information Technology
- Over 8 years of experience in Quality Assurance and 2+ years of experience in Software Testing, and Application Development.
- Good working knowledge of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum.
- Excellent understanding in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle, analyzing business document requirement, creating test plans, writing and executing test scripts, tracking defects and bug reporting for web based applications.
- Experienced in Manual and Automated testing, test schedule, test planning, and test design using Quick Test Professional and Quality Center.
- Thoroughly understanding of QA process to generate and implement templates for Test Plans, Test Case, Test Procedure, and Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Expertise in Defect Management, Bug Reporting, Tracking and Documentation using HP ALM Quality Center.
- Excellent working experience in different types of Testing; Smoke, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Stress, Black Box Testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Well versed with SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle Database administration activities required for the application support.
- Excellent knowledge in conducting business analysis to gather, document and manage Business / functional / System Requirements Specifications.
- Detailed - oriented person with ability to work in fast-paced professional work environment.
- Excellent time management, multi-task and organizational skills.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in leading and developing a large team of Associates.
- Premium customer service, and client focused.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently with limited supervision as well as within a team environment.
Bug Tracking Tools: HP ALM Quality Center.
Testing Tools: HP Quick Test Professional (QTP), HP Quality Center (QC), Selenium and SOAPUI,
Web Browser: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari.
Databases/Tools: Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, MS Access, MySQL.
Web Technologies: CSS, HTML, XML, Web Services.
Others: Windows OS, MS Project, Microsoft Office Suite, UNIX Commands.
Mobile App: iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Microsoft Windows.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Work closely with Business Analyst, and QA Manager/Lead in reviewing and analyzing the business requirements documents and functional requirements to identify testable requirements.
- Involves in developing Test plans and Test cases and mapped Test Cases to Requirements in Quality Center.
- Participate in Agile methodology for implementation of projects.
- Attends daily scrum meetings, sprint retrospectives and Aides in Sprint planning.
- Maintains Defects in Quality Center and communicates results with Developers and Business Analysts.
- Participates in all phases of end-to-end testing which includes; Smoke testing, functional testing, Integration Testing, Regression testing, and System Testing of the Application
- Writes SQL queries to validate Data integrity
- Work closely with Development Teams and other cross-functional teams to drive quality through design and implementation.
- Actively involved in setting up Test Environment using the latest Build delivered by the Developing Team.
- Support the creation of test deliverables in accordance with the Master Test Plan.
- Assist in developing quality assurance policies and procedures relating to software testing.
- Support software testing related activities throughout the project.
Environment: Quick Test Professional (QTP) 11.0, HP Quality Center (QC), SDLC-Waterfall/ Agile Methodology, SQL, Windows OS, XML, Internet Explorer, VBScript, Scrum.
Confidential, Duluth, GA
- Kept track of inbound and inventory using Chain Track Database interface.
- Works closely with managers and supervisors to review quality and safety policies of the company.
- Trained and supervised all new hire dairy clerks.
- Responded to and resolved customer inquiries, complaints and issues.
- Implemented quality assurance processes across multiple units within the Grocery department.
- Run daily scheduled and random counts to control out of stock products.
- Provided prompt, accurate, friendly, and premium customer service by serving them with a sense of urgency.