- Over 6 years of experience which includes various types of testing, functional, security Performance, automated, acceptance and Selenium testing.
- Diversified experience as Quality Analyst and Engineer with testing of stand - alone, client server, web-based Database, Enterprise, Mobile applications.
- Excellent understanding of Software Quality Assurance Techniques and strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Extensive experience in implementing QA Methodologies, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios and test deliverables for various applications.
- Expertise in functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, black box testing, white box testing, unit testing, GUI testing, system, Regression, integration, and UAT testing browser compatibility testing.
- Proficient in different forms of testing like manual testing, unit testing, integration testing, regression testing and non-functional testing.
- Skilled in developing and executing test cases manually and developed automation script with Selenium Suite, Selenium Grid.
- Expertise in Set up of Selenium WebDriver on TestNG Framework using Eclipse IDE.
- Experienced in working with unit testing frame works like Junit and TestNG frameworks.
- Good experience in development of iterative and detailed project management plans and schedules using Agile-SCRUM methodology.
- Expertise with Core Java and Object Oriented Concepts (Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Exception Handling).
- Implementation of parallel execution in the automation framework to do browser compatibility testing, using IE, Chrome and Mozilla.
- Experienced in managing the testing team by delegating tasks and tracking the same.
- Experienced in End-to-End testing, Ad-hoc testing.
- Knowledge of Keyword Driven Framework, Data Driven Framework and Hybrid Framework from scratch.
- Experienced in gathering specifications and requirements to develop Test Plans and to create Test Cases using ALM.
- Created and executed detail function Test cases based on the business requirements.
- Experienced in testing APIs/web services - SoapUI and REST API.
TECHNICAL SKILLS:Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, HP Quality Center/ALM, Junit, TestNG, JIRA, SoapUI, Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven, JDBC, TFS, SVN, Git Hub.
Operating Systems: MS-Windows, UNIX, MS-DOS
Databases: Oracle, SQL, MS Access, SQL Server
Programming Languages: C#, Visual Basic, Java, XML, SQL & PL/SQL
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested applications.
- GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed new and updated existing Automation test cases for java based web Application, using Maven as Build tool.
- Created both Manual and Automation Test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver and JAVA Technologies (Eclipse IDE)
- Built Automation Framework for AngularJS in Jasmine, Protractor and WebDriver.
- Developed software tools to interact with terminal emulators for test group using Visual Basic.
- Performed Cross-Browser Testing by executing Selenium test scripts on different browsers (IE, Chrome, and Safari & Firefox) and checked for compatibility.
- Developed Hybrid driven framework by using data driven and keyword driven framework.
- Responsible for identifying the functional test cases for Regression Testing and automated these scripts Using WebDriver.
- Used WebDriver to conduct Data Driven Testing by pulling data from a table.
- Tested the application in highly dynamic environment with sprint team using agile methodology.
- Automated the Test cases using Selenium for Regression testing and TestNG for grouping the tests Managed the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) between requirements and test cases.
- Created Feature File Scenario Outline with Cucumber framework and wrote Acceptance test using BDD.
- Parallel running test scripts using Selenium Grid and get report in Local Machine.
- Performed Java API testing, system testing, black box functional testing, client UI testing, and regression, Stress, load and White box testing.
- Used Firebug/Fire Path Add-on tools to identify the Object's id, Name, Xpath, link in the application.
- Entered the entire defect in HP Quality Center, update the status with onsite and developers coordination.
- Provided all data validation through SQL queries, UNIX commands to perform Back-end testing.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Analyzed Business, Functional Requirements, and Design Review Documents to develop Test Plan for projects involved and wrote Test Scripts for positive, negative, edge cases.
- Involved in widely testing applications functionality using Selenium WebDriver as a regular selenium tools.
- Performed multiple SOA architecture web services validation using SOAP UI Pro.
- Performed Web Service API testing for UI content verification and validation with business logic XML using SOAP UI.
- Involved in Mobile Testing includes App Testing using Appium.
- Tested automation for web application using Cucumber.
- Created framework in Selenium WebDriver using Page Object Model(POM).
- Skilled in performing load, stress and performance testing using Apache JMeter.
- Understand SAAS functionality and prepare Automation test cases.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java programming language.
- Writing, maintaining, executing Test plans, test cases and Test Scripts, analyzing bugs and interacting with team members in fixing the errors.
- Developed and updated Test Scripts based on the Functional and Technical Specifications using Java/JUNIT/ Json Object.
Environment: Java/JUNIT/Json Object, Selenium Web Driver, MS- Power Query, SQL, SAAS, Jmeter, SoapUI, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins etc.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Thorough Understanding and Analysis of requirement documents and successfully completed the Quality Assurance of the application.
- Actively involved with SCRUM and sprint meetings, managing product backlog, removing obstacles to progress, re-allocating resources.
- Actively involved in STLC process and used tools like Selenium Web driver, JMeter, SOAP UI.
- Used Selenium for testing different browser, Selenium Grid for checking instance of server.
- Performed Data Driven Testing with different data sources using SOAPUI Pro and validated RESTFUL web services requests and responses.
- Involved in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Maven.
- Created and maintained Selenium scripts to generate text files, xml files and spreadsheets to feed the application and to output the results in desired format for data-intensive tests.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, Testing, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using testing prior to agile release.
- Used customized Assertions in Groovy scripts to validate XML messages in SOAPUI Pro.
- Applied Checkpoints and used Recovery Scenario Manager to perform testing in UFT tool.
- Accessed error log files using UNIX commands.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Java, J2EE, Quality Center, Clear Quest, XML, SOAP, HTML, Sybase, UNIX, Windows.