- 5+ years of professional experience in Information Technology.
- In - Depth knowledge of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Having profound knowledge and hands on experience in software testing methodologies that include agile methodology.
- Experience in manual testing and automation testing using Selenium Webdriver.
- Around 2+ years of experience in automation testing using Selenium Webdriver, Java and JUnit.
- Experience in build and maintain complex Test Automation Frameworks (Data-Driven, Keyword, and Hybrid).
- Experience in database testing and validating the application against the database using SQL .
- Proficient in Functional, Negative, Regression, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance testing and GUI.
- Having experience in Defect Management tools Quality Center and JIRA.
- Ability to learn quickly new concepts in emerging technology and work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and multi task without negative impact to timelines or quality
- Green card . No need of visa processing.
Automation Tools: Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid
Database: SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Quality Center
Operating Systems: Windows and UNIX
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Assumptions Repository QA Analyst
- Worked in highly dynamic environment with Sprint teams using Agile methodology .
- Analyzed requirement documents to prepare the detailed Test Plans and test cases.
- Executed test cases for Positive, Negative testing and Field Level Validations.
- Maintained a detailed, reusable Automation Framework for over 50% Test cases using Selenium Webdriver and Junit .
- Performed Automation testing of uploading assumptions files to database
- Tested end-to-end assumptions approval process using Selenium Webdriver
- Created Selenium Webdriver JAVA code to download assumptions
- Performed Automated testing of data maintenance pages using Selenium Webdriver
- Build a complete repository of reusable keyword functions using Descriptive Programming.
- Worked on Key word functions to break down the Test Cases into simple user actions.
- Used Firebug to inspect Elements via ID, Name, X-path, following Dynamic Objects.
- Used Apache POI to Read/Write data from excel files.
- Developed and executed SQL queries for backend testing of the database.
- Monitoring the defect tracking process and reported bugs using JIRA and interacted with developers to resolve defects/issues.
- Participated in User Acceptance Testing.
- Attended review meetings and walkthroughs to discuss the status of the project.
- Involved in the maintenance of the application and in the bug fixing of the issues.
Environment: Selenium Webdriver, Java, JIRA, ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL Server 2012, PVCS, Microsoft Excel.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Analyzed business and technical design documents to prepare the detailed Test Plan.
- Created scenarios, test cases as per the business process.
- To test WCF service, created different scenarios like URI verification, job details for different date range, and job details for different job statuses.
- Compared XML results with the C-Squared grid web site.
- To test centralized backup, created scenarios like, validating the backup and log table structures, different error handling conditions, data in source and backup table’s comparison and linked server connections.
- Reported defects using Quality Center.
- Interacted with the development team to assure that all the defects are addressed in time.
Environment: HP Quality Center, Microsoft Excel, ASP.NET, C#, WCF, MS SQL Server 2008, PVCS.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Understanding business requirements.
- Documented manual test cases in the Quality Center and executed the test cases.
- Performed functional, compatibility and regression testing, sanity testing.
- Used Quality Center for defect tracking and reporting.
- Performed Black Box Testing.
- Performed back-end testing using SQL queries.
- Tested the security of web application.
- Performed Validation and System testing in accordance to the Functional Requirement.
Environment: Quality Center, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft.NET, ASP.Net, C#, Web Forms, Java Script, Visual Source Safe, SQL Server 2008.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Accruals and Audit System QA Tester
- Developed and executed test cases and verified actual results with expected results.
- Involved in testing the application according to Business Rules.
- Used Quality Center as defect tracking tool.
- Documented test execution results, prepared test reports, and gathered and evaluated test metrics for reporting.
- Executed SQL statements to verify the data in database.
- Played a Key Role in performing manual testing the application.
- Participated in weekly project status meetings and updated the testing progress.
Environment: Microsoft.NET, ASP.Net, C#, Web Forms, Java Script, Visual Source Safe, SQL Server 2005, Quality Center, Microsoft Excel.