- InfoSec Analyst who has detailed knowledge of security tools, technologies and best practices. With experience is the creation and deployment of solutions protecting networks, systems and information assets for diverse companies and organizations
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity and security of PCI POS, systems and networks.
- Conducts organizational assessments to prioritize policies, security maturity level, and functional capabilities.
- Employ techniques to perform log analysis in the systems.
- Performing network traffic analysis utilizing raw packet data, netflow, IDS, and custom security tools as it pertains to the network.
- Correlate actionable security events which includes (SIMS) data and performs unique correlation techniques.
- Conducting malware analysis of attacker tools by providing indicators for enterprise defensive measures
- Performs Network Monitoring and Incident Response.
- Create, modify, and update IDS and Security Information Management (SIM).
- Monitoring of the Security Operations Center (SOC) hotline, email inboxes and dashboards
- Identifying, analyzing, remediating, and reporting security incidents
Security Technologies: NMAP, Nessus, Splunk, ArcSight, SSH; SSL Digital Certificates; Palo Alto, Wireshark
Systems: Windows (all), VMware and Linux
Networking: LANs, WANs, VPNs, Routers, Firewalls, TCP/IPT icketing: Remedy and CO3
Confidential, MANASSAS, VIRGINIA
Information Security Analyst
- Researching on an emerging threat, updating emerging threats, and detection capabilities.
- Analyzing most prevalent vulnerabilities, threats, attack methods, and infection vectors.
- Assisting with New SOC hire training on networking fundamentals, including a detail understanding of TCP/IP and other core Internet protocols.
- Working with well - known security tools such as NMAP, Nessus, Wireshark etc.
- Responding to network and host based security events, and participating in detecting, investigating, and resolving security events.
- Monitoring Security Information and Event Management (SIEM); Intrusion Detection System (IDS); Network Monitoring and Response Services; Email and Web activities.
- Analyzing AV Logs, Content Filtering and Remote access logins.
- Managing global threat landscape by tracking changes in directing Manage services.
- Researching on emerging threats, updating emerging threats, and ensured detection capabilities.
Confidential, NOKESVILLE, VA
- Developed detailed recommendations for mitigating findings and process improvement projects
- Examined and evaluated computer software and hardware to uncover access attempts.
- Assessed incoming threats and developed plans to close loopholes.
- Performed risk assessments to help create optimal prevention and management plans.
- Monitored compliance with organization's information security policies and procedures
- Identified and evaluated potential threats and vulnerabilities.
- Monitored events, responded to incidents and reported findings.
- Monitored live systems to discover real-time threats.
- Demonstrated effectiveness of security controls.
- Validated and tracked security breach
- Utilized Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Intrusion Detection & Prevention (IDS / IPS), Data Leakage Prevention (DLP), forensics, sniffers and malware analysis tools.
Confidential, MCLEAN, VA
Family Room Specialist
- Educated first time Apple customers on how to use Apple Products.
- Responded to customer inbound phone sales queries.
- Managed new leads from outbound and inbound calls e-mail and walk-in customer traffic.
- Managed neatness and cleanliness of work stations and public store displays.
- Prepared and submitted all required sales documentation in a prompt and accurate manner.
- Opened and closed retail location in accordance with written company rules and procedures.
- Troubleshoot Apple device problems associated with Computers, iPhones, iPads, iPods, etc.
- Recovered user’s Data from Old Devices and transferred them into their new Devices.
- Handled customer service issues, Billing and Technical issues associated with their devices.