Operating Systems: Windows Client (2000, XP, Vista, Win 7), Windows Server (2003, 2008), Cisco IOS
Hardware: Cisco Routers 2811, 3640, 3845, 7200 and 7600 series routers; Cisco ASR 9000 IOS - XR Routers, Cisco Catalysts 3550, 3560, 3750, 4948, 6509E; Firewalls ASA 5505, 5510; Modems, Printers, Copper & Fiber Cabling; IP phones 7912, 7940, 7960, 7961
Software/Network Management Tools: Remedy, Visio, MS Project, MS Office suite, ACL, Cisco Works, Wireshark, Cisco ACS 4.2 (TACACS+), Tftpd32, Netcool, Remedy, CiscoWorks, Cisco Prime.
Networks/Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, PIM Dense/Sparse, 802.1D/S/W Spanning Tree, 802.1Q, ISL, VTP, 802.11, WLAN and 802.11 a/b/g/i/n/ac, Telnet, SSH, TFTP, DHCP, DNS, ICMP, SMTP, VoIP, NAT, IPv4, IPv6, VPN, DMVPN, IPSec, HSRP, QoS, PAgP, LACP, IP Summarization & VLSM, SIP, G.711, G.729, NTP, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit, 10G, Frame Relay, T1, PPP, MPLS.
Languages: Fluent in French and English
Attitudes: Able to work well as both an individual contributor and as part of an integrated team. Able to quickly understand complex technical problems and devise effective technical solutions.
Confidential, Bethesda, Maryland
- Troubleshoot problems related to router & switches access, packet filtering using TACACS+ Server & ACLs.
- Deploy multilink PPP over two T1s for simple, reliable service for remote branch office.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and upgrade Cisco routers, Cisco Catalyst Switches, network printers, and Workstations.
- Maintain documents of work perform during the day.
- Maintained, upgraded, configured, and installed Cisco routers, Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Network migration from OSPF to EIGRP.
- Perform, troubleshoot with Cisco based wireless site survey and implementation.
- Identify and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problem related to LANs/WANs.
- Perform Troubleshooting end-to-end between two sites
- Prepared technical documentation of configurations, processes, procedures, systems and locations
- Researched and implemented upgrade process of cisco devices (Routers and Switches)
- Researched, designed, tested and implemented Cisco's VPN solution for remote clients
- Responsible for designing and implementation for customer network infrastructure.
- Monitor and check network devices, links and status in real time using netcool, orion, MRTG.
- Strong product knowledge as it applies to Cisco iOS, Cisco iOS-XR, Nexus (NX-OS), ASR series routers, CRS.
- Work with the latest and greatest equipment including Nexus 9ks, 7ks, 5ks, ASR 9k's and IPv6.
Confidential, Rockville, Maryland
- Assist in redesigning the campus LAN, routing protocol, IP telephony, enterprise edge, IP addressing scheme for client.
- Lead the installation and configuration of corporate wide rollout of the Cisco Catalyst 3550, 3560, 3750, switches including VLAN configuration, VTP, 802.1Qtrucking, Spanning-Tree protocol, EtherChannel,& FHRPs such as HSRP & GLBP.
- Provide technical expertise in troubleshooting of IP routing protocols including OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, & route redistribution.
- Install, configure, maintain,& manage network security processes of ASA 5505 Firewalls from the CLI
- Monitor device activities &LAN/WAN (Frame Relay &MPLS) utilizing Cisco Works, SNMP; coordinate new circuit installations.
- Diagnose & resolve complex layer 1, 2 & 3 connectivity using Wireshark analyzer & recommend solution for better performance.
- Document troubleshooting progress, configuration changes, problem resolution, and the physical & logical topology to support future troubleshooting tasks. Develop standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation.
- Upgrade Cisco Routers and Switches IOS using TFTP. installation and testing Access Point and Can perform wireless site survey & RF signal propagation testing.
- Configured and supported multiple remote site installations.
- Migrated network from full mesh frame relay to Point-Point T1 on larger sites, and implemented IPsec VPN on smaller sites.
- Analyzed expanding network, ran fiber, and implemented wireless communication.
- Ensure thorough network documentation, including maintaining each account’s network matrix, backup configurations and network diagrams.
HELP DESK AGENT
Confidential, Douala, Cameroon
- Identify, isolate and repair computer equipment showing wear and tear as well as during preventive maintenance.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, network printers, and workstations.
- Administer and maintain Windows 2008 Active Directory Forest (files services, directory structures, group policies, and security).
- Provide technical support for end-users and ensure proper maintenance or workstations, scanners, printer and peripherals.
- Deploy new workstation and printers.
- Installing operating systems, applications and drivers.
- Configuring network properties and hardware.
- Performing regular backups and creating images of workstations prior upgrades.