8 years of progressive experience in Information Systems as Sr. Administrator, and Architect with demonstrated skills in Microsoft Azure and WAP, VMware, Hyper - v virtualization, Local and Wide area network design, implementation, support and maintenance. Network infrastructure planning, design and implementation. Extensive practical experience of AWS public cloud, systems analysis, design & integration, Systems management and optimization, disaster recovery, security, client/server database management systems, team management, quality assurance, project management, product evaluation, research and procurement.
Hardware: CISCO routers - 7500, 2600 & 2500, 3800, CISCO LAN switches - Catalyst 2900, 3500, 4500, 6500, CISCO Security Devices- PIX 616, ASA 5500, Cisco Nexus Switches - 5000 & 7000, 3Com switches, Fast Ethernet Hubs, CSU/DSU, Modems, Compaq, Dell, RAID systems, IBM X3400 and 3500 series, Dell, Gateway & Compaq Notebooks, HP Network printing systems, HP Jet Direct print servers, Xerox network printing & scanning systems, Multimedia Hardware, Imaging systems.
Operating Systems: CISCO IOS, Red Hat Linux, Windows NT 3.51 - 4.0 and 2000/2003/2008 server, VMware 5x, Microsoft Internet Information Server v3.0, v4.0, v5.0, v6.0, and v7.0 Linux 6.1,7.0, 9.0, Wintel, Windows 7/Vista/XP/ 2000/98/95/2008/2012, MS-DOS
Network Management: Microsoft SCOM, Microsoft SCCM, CISCO Works 2000, MS Active Directory 2000/2003/2008, IBM Netcool, Tivoli, and Nagios.
Management Systems: Microsoft SQL Server v 2000/2005/2008 for Win NT and 2000/2003/2008
Application Software: MS Access 2000/97, IBM Director, Visual Basic 6.0/5.0, Visual FoxPro, MS Office Professional, Corel Office 2000, MS Project, Microsoft CRM, Microsoft SharePoint, MS Exchange 2000/2003/2007/2010
Scripting: PowerShell, and MS Dos Batch
Public Cloud: Microsoft Azure, and AWS.
Private Cloud: VMWare, and Mirosoft Azure WAP.
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, Solarwinds, HP Openview, Whatsup Gold, IBM Tivoli
Confidential, Washington, DC
Microsoft Windows Engineer
- Manage Microsoft 2012 Hyper-v private cloud infrastructure.
- Migrate and manage Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Windows Azure Pak for private cloud in FSMA environment.
- Setup Microsoft cloud based on single sign-on, and self password portal setup.
- Configure CHEF for the automated provisioning.
- Manage DEV, TEST, and PROD environments in Azure public cloud
- Setup site-to-site VPN from on-premise to Azure cloud.
- Migrate hosted Exchange to O365 upto 20,000 users.
- Manage VMWare 5.1 private cloud infrastructure for customer.
- Manage multiple VMware cluster in data center environment.
- Manage NetApp ontap for VMWare, Hyper-v and SQL clusters.
- Manage AWS cloud servers for customers.
- Setup and manage Cisco ASAs and Switches
- Manage Exchange and other SaaS application in a DR environment.
- Setup and monitor Nagios, VMTurbo, and Solarwinds.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
IT Operations Engineer
- Prepare reports on a weekly basis for the management review.
- Perform Network and Servers Setup/Maintain/troubleshooting.
- Upgrade Microsoft System Center Configuration from 2007 to 2012 R2.
- Implement Microsoft System Center DPM 2012 for backup clients.
- Manage Cisco 2800, and 3800 routers, ASA 5520, PIX 515, and 4500 core switch.
- Worked on various migration of Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010.
- Plan and maintain Business continuity (BCP) and DR sites on a regular basis.
- Migrate EMC CX 300/700 and Dmx to VMax systems
- Manage Red Hat systems.
- Followed ITIL v3.0 to improve the existing process for better customer satisfaction.
- Administration and migration of SharePoint 2003 to 2007 to 2010.
- Monitoring multiple sites devices including VMs through IBM Netcool.
- Microsoft Azure and AWS cloud migrations and manage Hybrid clouds infrastructure.
- Microsoft Office 360 migration