- Highly motivated individual, with strong analytical skills seeking to use my Information Technology and Business skills in a full time position with growth and advancement opportunities.
- Served as a team lead/liaison between client and internal technical team members to resolve issues and delegate and manage tasks.
- Performed systems maintenance, upgrades, capacity planning, and administration of virtual Windows 2012 R2 Servers, via VMware vCenter 6.0, as well as monitoring configurations via SolarWinds Orion Tools.
- Developed, documented, and standardized preventative maintenance routines to ensure system availability and performance standards on production systems.
- Investigated, troubleshot, and resolved incidents and problems within defined service level agreements (SLAs).
- Communicated effectively with various entities, including CRMs, account managers, remote site personnel, and client technical and non - technical resources to resolve any incidents or issues.
Senior Network EngineerResponsibilities:
- Install, configure, and manage Windows Server 2003-2012, with Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, as well as Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and VMware ESXi 5.0. FTP, File & Print servers, third party software packages, in various environments & industries, plus running cat5e & cat6 cabling and all equipment mounting.
- Ensure stable, secure and reliable networks, with installations, of Ethernet, Wi-Fi, fiber, on routers, switches, APs.
- Deploy, maintain and configure Windows 7/10 systems, and all peripherals including printers, NAS devices, etc.
Desktop Engineer, Windows 7Migration LeadResponsibilities:
- Tested and developed process and documentation for utilizing Lenovo IPM Tool (In-Pace Migration Tool).
- Conducted thorough, technical hands-on training sessions with desktop support technician team.
- Utilized Altiris Servers suite pre and post migration of image deployments, for software pushing and monitoring.