- A 20 year IT career has afforded the opportunity to architect, design, deploy, and operate a wide range of information systems and services. With the last 7 years focusing on data mining with Splunk and ElasticSearch, other previous services include 15 years database infrastructure, 14 years advanced messaging (Clustering via - iSCSI, Fibrechannel,etc..)
- 9 years Virtualization (VMWare, hyper-V), and 17 years infrastructure management, Identity Management, Security analysis and assessment (penetration testing), Active Directory, Exchange, OCS, Red Hat, Splunk, and monitoring/management tools.
- Experienced in supporting AWS cloud environment as well as Openstack and Azure.
- This work, often in less than ideal conditions, has provided the opportunity to demonstrate technical proficiency and consultative skills at the highest levels.
- The Experience and Leadership has proven the presence of qualities required to successfully navigate through almost any situation.
- Also messaging consulting (Design, Implement, troubleshoot) for Multiple clients. Systems include Microsoft; Active Directory, Exchange 2007/2010, OCS 2007, SharePoint and SCOM. mysql, JIRA, Confluence, Centrify, Appdynamics, and MS-SCOM.
- Supported release management/devops with git, Jenkins, puppet, satellite, and spacewalk.
- Managed environments in AWS cloud, Openstack cloud, and Azure.
- Provide detailed business Analysis and technical documentation for large scale enterprise messaging environments (Design, Assessment, Implementation, and Migration)
- Provide tier 4 class support (Design, Implement, troubleshoot) for clients across the nation (All Microsoft Technologies, VMware, Cisco, Security, Quest; Domain Migration Manager, Notes Migration Manager, Exchange Migration Manager)
- Provide detailed Business assessment and technical documentation for large scale enterprise environments (Design, Assessment, Implementation, Migration, and Audits)
Confidential, Colorado Springs
- Primary Microsoft Security Engineer for Missile Defense Agencies’ Joint National Integration Center
- Engineer and maintain Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, ISA, and all other Microsoft solutions
- Test and engineer new solutions for enterprise level applications
Lead Enterprise Engineer\IM Manager
Confidential, Mililani, HI
- Install and maintain Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint and Battle Command Systems
- Analyze requirements and develop technical solutions, information Assurance and IM measures
- Act as analyst or liaison between 25th Infantry Division and Subordinate Units
- Manage schedules and tasks for design and implementation of four enterprise forests
Lead Enterprise Engineer
Confidential, CO Springs, CO
- Develop migration and O&M Plans for SMS/Exchange/Active Directory
- Configuration Control for Active directory in four parallel environments
- Configure and Maintain EMC CX500 SAN environment
- Operate and configure clustered systems in enterprise environment
- Migrate over 30,000 users and 20,000 machines to active directory
Confidential, Colorado Springs, CO
- Designed technical solutions for Confidential for enterprise collaboration services
- Member of Windows 2000 Network Engineering Team
- Enterprise Network defense and Security for Confidential
Network Engineer/Systems Analyst
Confidential, Colorado Springs, CO
- Designed, implemented, and maintained tactical networks
- Responsible for setup, configuration, and maintenance of Microsoft Exchange Servers
- Implemented and maintained security policies and configurations for multiple OS environments
- Performed Tier 3 Help Desk functions