Determined and steadfast Information Security Engineer with three years’ experience with Intrusion detection system (IDS), log analysis, and firewalls; additional experience providing technical support, planning, and implementing hardware and software security suite.
Security: Macfee Firewall, Symantec ATP, Barracuda WAP, Symantec Backup Software
Networking: Cisco and Linksys routers
Authentication: Symantec Endpoint Protection, Backup EXCE, DLO, RSA 2 Factor Authentication
Fluency: English and Bangla
Confidential, Arlington, Virginia
Information Security Engineer
- Installed and maintained security software including, Symantec endpoint protection, Backup Exec 2015, Encryption Management, RSA Authentication manager (RBA banking transactions)
- Installed and configured Windows 2012/2016 server
- Created various policies for group access control and authentication of users; reset passwords; created Active Directory for the entire network
- Experienced in the escalating process of security incidents.
- Troubleshoot on Linksys routers for network connectivity issues; resolved HP office jet printing problems
- Provided resolution to network, modems, printers, hard drives, memory cards, and USB products
- Supported MS Office 365 related issues, user mail rules setting, and password changes
- Supported end - users on XP/ Win7/Win 8/ Win 10
- Utilized Service Now ticketing system and escalated issues
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues; Adobe, Office 2016; maintained a log of software and hardware problems
- Provided remote desktop support via TeamViewer, VNC, and Skype screen share for customers to provide instant support; supported queries via phone, fax, and email.