- Over 10 years of progressive experience in application development, thought leadership, and implementation of technical programs and portfolio management.
- Develop methodologies and streamline processes to support strategic solutions that impact business and technology
- Build effective high performing teams that support continuous improvement
- Successfully lead multiple projects using both Linux and agile methodologies
- Strategic Planning
- Process Documentation
- Quality Assurance
- Product development
- Project BudgetingPerformance Testing
- Linux (red Hat)
- Microsoft Project
- Net Cool
- HP Service Manager
Confidential, New York
- Proficiently organized and facilitated daily scrum, sprint reviews, retrospectives and sprint release planning within JIRA system.
- Improved team velocity by incorporating capacity planning into sprint planning sessions.
- Implemented Agile Scrum Methodology throughout AV Team to improve communication between Engineering, Product Management, and Business.
- Worked with AV team across different sites (4) to prepare and facilitate new equipment’s for users.
- Promoted continuous improvement and helped AV Team members to increase productivity and foster innovation.
- Daily organized sprint reviews, velocity and release forecasting.
- Ensured good relationship between team and product owners.
- Inspected last sprints with team, process and tools.
- Created and implemented improvements on the way Scrum team does it work.
- Ensured product backlog is visible, transparent and clear to all users.
- Maximized value of the product resulting from work of the Development team.
- Collaborate with the AV team to maintain daily operation and respond to reports, outages or other incidents.
- Test and make sure setup of A/V equipment (Extron) are completed for all requests and functional.
- Serve as on - sight A/V support tech for events that take place, may include Skype setup, video conferencing, special streaming requests, studio classroom recordings and any other support need it.
- Provide basic instruction on the operation side of A/V equipment to customers as necessary in a one-on-one basis as well as in-group settings.
- Create written and visual aids, hands-on and web-based instructions for different type of meeting setups.
- Collaborate with the end user to process recordings, complete video conversion requests, new microphone installs, define new equipment sets, etc.
- Troubleshoot networking connectivity between AMX Panel and projector by a DX-link cable/connection.
- Able to handle problems and escalated from service desk and resolve all issues over the phone.
- Perform routine testing and problem diagnosis for projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers and LCD/Plasma displays.
- Troubleshoot portable A/V equipment when there are technical problems and applying appropriate solutions.
- Assist customers with application configuration and the resolution of all VC and Media related issues during meetings.
- Ability to schedule video and audio conference calls in Telepresence Management Suit (TMS).
- Answer e-mails, escalations and last-minute requests via phone calls from users to setup conference meeting remotely.
Confidential, New Jersey
Senior customer care specialist
- Delightfully handle all inbound customer inquiries into the Confidential including but not limited to the following: Roadside Assistance, Customer Care, Product/Service inquires, Roadside program guideline inquiries.
- Accurately document and update customer/vehicle information and complete recording of customer contact with corrections/updates as required.
- Handle customer escalations and provide best solutions to all their concerns.
- Interact with dealer personnel/ third party partners in order to resolve customer concerns, follow up on roadside pages, etc. Clarify procedures, and other related follow up on customer queries.
- Assist department with mentoring of new hires when required, responsible for attending departmental training classes when offered.
- Work with Quality Management team to give feedback on daily service needs.
- Responsible for reviewing and responding to e-mails in a timely manner.
- Responsible for training new hires
- Assisted the company with remote set ups for new employees.
- Worked with executive board to implement new training modules for new hires.
Confidential, new jersey
system analyst/Incident manager
- Excellent Incident and project manager, managing 3000+ tickets per shift with effective prioritization of work (SOP) in a DevOps environment.
- Improved ticket queue by providing feedback on incidents from reoccurring along with eliminating duplicate tickets.
- Leading a team of Scrum Masters to manage 3 development teams and execute all agile methods and ceremonies
- Lead a team of 7 to use Scrum methods and leadership qualities.
- Provided prompt, accurate service to customers and management on a regular basis by insuring ticket service requests are handled quickly and within the established level of service.
- Managed and specialized in dealing with critical tickets and incidents for stakeholders along with dealing with vendors and escalating alerts to the appropriate resolver groups.
- Implemented, configured, rebooted servers and ran scripts to address alerts with a valid ITSM.
- Familiar with security tools for UNIX operating systems and troubleshot UNIX applications.
- Worked with application teams and management to implement and launch Confidential .
- Perform system tuning on servers for efficiency.
- Maintained and wrote detailed documents with specifications for alert escalation and other processes.
- Played an active role doing disaster recovery across the UNIX environment.
- Familiar working with VMware vSphere 5.0 standalone servers supporting multiple virtual machines.
- Skill problem identifier and troubleshooter, comfortable managing systems & teams, change management, projects, ITSM (ITIL) and teams in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills providing advance support.
- Communicated (Liaison) with resource managers to ensure resources availability for app teams on projects/SLA.
- Possess great ethical client relationship across many business units.
- Monitored status on critical system services, reporting performance and servers’ health issues leveraging monitoring tools (net-SNMP, Netcool, etc.).
- Respond effectively during unexpected events while managing the stress.
- Providing 24x7 supports in a heterogeneous environment and shift hand-overs reports.
Worked closely with vendor to provided root cause analysis and incident reports.
Confidential, New York
Linux level 1/ help desk
- Managed numerous software development projects for the Firm and Clients using the agile and waterfallmethodologies projects parallel from start to finish
- Handled issues mostly related to OS (Operating System): local file systems being full, system running out of swap space, NFS file handle errors, file system sharing.
- Acted as a liaison among QA, senior management and account managers to complete ongoing projects.
- Provided first line end-user support on a 24-7 basis to limit system down time in a fast-paced environment and trained users on an in-house tool for monitoring built on .xml.
- Setup and installed Cygwin (ssh) on windows servers, trouble shot network connectivity and user access issues through administering an OTRS ticketing system to stay on top of ongoing and new issues.
- Used SolarWinds Network Management Solutions (NMS) to manage switches and interfaces on the network and used an in-house tool to monitor servers thereby notifying second level support in a timely fashion.
- Managed matrix database supporting technical teams to improve tracking, reporting, escalate issues and deliver exceptional customer service throughout the company.
- Trouble shot client servers (OS, windows) by seeing statistic logs and using that data to build a readable statistic sheet for clients to understand.
- Initiated shift turnover report to continue customer communications for unresolved issues, performed diagnostics, troubleshooting system issues, and maintain equipment inventory lists.
- Supported international operations teams, located in the Asian region as part of monitoring servers’ hardware and performance consoles to diagnose concurrent resolution of hardware/software connectivity issues (Linux).
- Placed new servers in the certification process before they transitioned into production and monitored data connectivity issues prior to client connection to the servers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by engaging with technical teams and leading complex application development and
Confidential, New York
UNIX/Linux operations specialist
- Created a standardized performance testing methodology for desktop applications.
- Streamlined tasks and several projects in the server and desktop environments.
- Executed user acceptance tests with Clients for all applications to confirm the fulfillment of requirements in the
- Development, QA, and Production environments.
- Assisted traders with Trade Plan trading systems and the help desk regarding troubleshooting of application problems.
- Provided 24/7 high level Unix/Linux support as part of wider operations team in a production environment.
- Addressed issues or events using Remedy ticketing system and seeing them through to their resolutions in a timely fashion.
- Responded to telephone calls and e-mail requests for technical support for over 7000 Linux/Solaris servers working in a group of 16 system administrators.
- Used in house tool to see server’s health (FMS) Fault Monitoring System.
- Worked with Compaq, IBM, Solaris and Blade center machines.
- Run in house scripts to identify high space usage and notifying users in a timely matter.
- Troubleshoot & identified what cause of server crash and provided feedback to users.
- Troubleshoot and repaired hardware failures worked closely with clients and hardware support team.
- Notified owner/user for any type of high usage on a machine.
- Kept track and coordinated any type of work after business hours.
Confidential, New York
- Operating System Installation, Upgrades and implementing configuring Virtual IP address on Redhat Linux systems.
- Knowledge in installing and administering firewalls using Iptables on Linux.
- Debugged and troubleshoot operating system and hardware issues.
- Configured and managed the NFS Server & auto mounter.
- Installed, remove and update packages using RPM.
- Implementation and troubleshooting of network services.
- Configured Apache Web Server, Send mail, Ftp Server in a Linux Environment.
- Created and maintained raid devices via software raid.
- Familiar with LVM.
- Installed and worked with Secure Shell (SSH) & TCP-Wrappers.
- Enabled quota system to manage growing user’s directories while maintaining and supporting Linux servers.