- Results - oriented, talented professional with 18 years of visible s in both customer-driven and technological industries.
- Expert troubleshooting skills combine with effective communication, quality control, and accurate needs assessment abilities to consistently contribute to increased productivity.
- Deep understanding and strong technical aptitude with exceptional talent in and development, in addition to an ability to effectively translate technical information and procedures to end-users.
- Advanced problem management and analytical skills with capacity to accurately identify and assess problems before providing expert solutions.
- Dedicated to providing quality customer support, and to consistently meeting or exceeding client needs.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to listen effectively, respond appropriately, and maintain a mutual comfort level while relating to a diverse group of individuals.
- Proven project management and organizational abilities able to assume multiple responsibilities and remain productive within time-sensitive and fast-paced environments.
- Recognized for professionalism, thoroughness, and commitment to quality and teamwork.
Confidential, Fairfield, CA
Infrastructure Manager and Azure Iaas Architect
- Deployed Meraki MDM to manage mobile iOS and Android devices.
- Assisted in migrating on-prem Exchange to full o365.
- Deployed VMs using multiple methods including ASM/ARM portal, Powershell and JSON templates.
- Designed VNETs with multiple address spaces for specific use cases such as applications, databases and DMZ.
- Designed Network Security Groups (NSGs) to control both inbound and outbound access to VMs with public facing IPs.
- Deployed an Azure virtual appliance (Barracuda NG firewall) as a layer of security to resources within specific vNETs.
- Partnered with AT&T to build an ExpressRoute for an isolated and dedicated link from MPLS to Azure cloud.
- Configured both Site-to-Site VPN as well as VNET peering to bridge multiple subscriptions together avoiding the cost of additional circuits.
- Deployed BEK Disk Encryption and Keyvault to VM’s for added data security.
- Utilized Azure Backup and Commvault for backup and recovery.
- Utilized Azure Site Recovery to migrate VMware VMs to Azure.
- Installed and configured Azure AD Connect for replication of on-prem AD to AAD.
- Enabled MFA for both Azure and o365 users.
- Deployed Intune for Endpoint Protection to workstations.
- Deployed Meraki MDM to manage mobile iOS and Android devices through one centralized interface which allows us to monitor and enforce security, software updates and application maintenance.
- Assisted in migrating to o365 allowing more functionality and keeping current Microsoft Office software.
- Deployed WSUS for Windows patching.
- Deployed Flexera CSI for third party software patching.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Migrated analog phone systems to digital VoIP Asterisk PBX’s that increased overall functionality and reduced monthly expenses.
- Used HP PoE network switches for network infrastructure.
- Major network cleanup of the audio automation system by replacing old 10/100 switches with Cisco 2960X series stackable switches which resulted in a faster network and more manageable hardware layout.
- Managed two dozen+ file/print servers and 200+ workstations using centralized software solutions like PDQ Deploy, WSUS and MS Intune allowing for streamlined software updates and AV monitoring.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- Performed the maintenance, repair, and upgrades on over two dozen file servers as well as 150+ Windows and Apple devices through the use of SCCM for a more streamlined administration.
- Converted an analog phone system to VoIP using Asterisk PBX’s and Polycom handsets which increased overall quality of the system as well as functionality.
- Co-managed and orchestrated relocation of broadcast facility for six radio stations which included managing project timelines, designing network infrastructure, implementation of hardware rollout, of new users, troubleshooting and tech support.
- Helped setup broad-spectrum 5.8GHz wifi network using Mikrotik and Cisco products.
- Used PRTG for monitoring and WSUS for software updates.