- Skilled Professional with 8+ years of involvement with a solid execution foundation in wide variety of professional system support and solution - based IT services for Linux Systems including monitoring, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of operating systems.
- Unique experience working with AWS services like VPC with scalable infrastructure, knowledge on transferring peta bytes of data between on premise data center and S3 using Snowball, written CloudFormation templates to provision and configure many resources and services running on AWS EC2.
- Experience working on maintaining and auditing the infrastructure security including configuring the CloudTrail logs to encrypted S3 bucket and using the other services including AWS inspector, AWS trusted advisor, AWS Guard-Duty, Config etc .
- Experience with AWS services EC2, managed Docker containers on a cluster hosted on a serverless infrastructure using ECS and distributed the application traffic in ELB, Cloud Front to distribute content to edge locations, Cloud watch to set alarms and notifications. Also worked with Glacier storage, IAM policies for different users, RDS, Route53, and SNS.
- Experience in Linux Administration (Installation, Configuration, Tuning and Upgrades of Linux (Red Hat and Oracle)
- Experience in architecting and Configuring public/private cloud infrastructures utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS) including EC2, Elastic Load-balancers, Elastic Container Service (Docker Containers), S3, CloudFront, RDS, DynamoDB, VPC, Direct Connect, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, IAM.
- Experienced in all phases of the software development life-cycle (SDLC) with specific focus on the build and release of quality software. Experienced in Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, Lean and most recently Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) practices.
- Custom integration, plugins dev for different tools around CI-CD like GIT, JENKINS, Artifactory, Rally, Guard, Reporting and Dashboards using API and other techniques.
- Defined portlets, workflows, packages to perform automation of ERP deployments through IT Governance.
- Worked to help design, install and deploy cloud based Big Data solutions using AWS, including Redshift scaling and database creation for clients.
- Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Information Security Metrics.
- Highly skilled in automating Operating System installation and setup utilizing Jumpstart Servers for provisioning of Solaris 9/10 servers and Kickstart servers for provisioning of RHEL 4.x/5.x/6. X.
- In-depth understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, SCRUM to Stash Migration, Waterfall methodologies.
- Expertise in implementing the Configuration Management Tools like CHEF, PUPPET and Ansible
- Strong proficiency in supporting Production Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, and VMWare) as well as traditional managed hosted environments.
- Experience with Python as primary backend and with many MVC frameworks like Django, Flask and Web2py etc.
- Design and Developed Web Services, RESTful API's for Mobile Apps using Python Django-REST and Flask Frameworks on Nginx servers.
- Experience in working on cloud AWS cloud EC2, S3, EFS, RDS, Load Balancer and Auto Scaling with AWS command line interface and AWS PYTHON SDK.
- Experience in working with Terraform key features such as Infrastructure as code, Execution plans, Resource Graphs, Change Automation
- Implemented technical solutions for system logging for clients using Graylog.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Use of Docker to manage micro services for development and testing
- Worked on infrastructure with Docker containerization. Collaborated with development support teams to setup a continuous delivery environment with the use of Docker.
- Good experience on DevOps tools such as Vagrant, Oracle Virtual Box, JENKINS, Maven, ANT, IBM uDeploy, CVS, SVN, GIT,GITLAB, Gerrit, SonarQube, Docker, Docker-compose, Micro Services.
- Proficient in writing PUPPET modules and Confidential
- Deploy architecture on AWS cloud for Lamp Stack application.
- Hands on experience with AWS cloud-specific technologies, including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Services (S3), Route 53, Cloud Formation, Elastic Beanstalk, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), RDS, Cloud Watch and many more
- Ability in execution of XML, Ant Scripts, Shell Scripts, Perl Scripts, Shell scripts.
- Development and version control of Confidential, testing of Cookbooks using Foodcritic and Test Kitchen and running recipes on nodes managed by on-premise CHEF Server.
- Resolving cookbook dependencies using Berkshelf.
- Running recipes in standalone mode using CHEF-solo and CHEF-zero.
- Experienced in branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GIT, Subversion (SVN) and TFS on Linux and windows platform.
- Expertise in configuring and administering network services such as DNS, NFS, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, LDAP, SAMBA, Mail Servers. Knowledge on using various routed protocols like TCP, FTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS and Connect direct.
- Experience in various tools and environments like Networking and helped the team Leverage Firewall Rules, VPN Tunneling across datacenters, Zones and Security.
- Experienced in Administration of Prod, Dev, Stage and QA environment’s carrying on Windows, RHEL, Centos, Ubuntu, Sues and Solaris servers.
- Ability to build deployment, build scripts and automated solutions using scripting languages such as Shell, Perl, Python and Ruby.
- Expertise in Integration, Tuning, Backup, Disaster recovery, Upgrades, Patching, Monitoring System Performance, System and Network Security and troubleshooting of Linux/Unix Servers.
- Managed all the bugs and changes into a production environment using the JIRA/TFS/HP ALM tracking tool and configured various workflows, customizations and plug-in for the JIRA bug/issue tracker.
- Worked on web servers like Apache, Nginx and application servers like Web Logic, Tomcat, WebSphere, JBOSS, and IIS Server to deploy code.
- Experience working with scripting in Python, Ruby for Chef, shell scripting, Bash, PowerShell, Perl, Go and developed python and Yaml scripts in Ansible and familiar with Terraform scripting.
- Expertise in using Nagios, Splunk for Monitoring/Network Monitoring/Log Trace Monitoring.
- Expertise in Installation, configuration and management of VMWare Six Servers 5.1/5.5/6.0, vSphere and venter.
- Self-motivated, able to set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long-term goals and meet operational deadlines.
- Experience in installing and configuring, upgrading RHEL 5.x/6.x/7.x, CentOS 5.x/6.x/7.x, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, using kick start server.
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology (Scrum), and Waterfall.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dedicated and understanding the demands of 24/7 system maintenance and has good customer support experience.
Cloud Environments: AWS, OpenStack
Operating Systems: RHEL/Centos 5.x/6.x/7, Ubuntu/Debian/Fedora, Sun Solaris 7/8/9/10, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 MAC
AWS Services: EC2, ELB, ECS, EBS, AMI, IAM, VPC, Route 53, SNS, RDS, SQS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, Snowball, Lambda, DynamoDB, Aurora, RedShift, X-ray, VM import/export, Auto scaling
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, Bit Bucket, TFS, GitHub, GitLab
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Containerization Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, Marathon
CI Tools: Jenkins/Hudson, Anthill Pro, deploy, Bamboo
Bug Tracker and Testing: JIRA, TFS
Repositories: Nexus, Art factory, Frog, Nugget, My Get
Scripting Languages: Shell, Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby, YAML PowerShell
Web Servers/App Servers: Apache, Nginx, IBM HTTP Server, JBoss, Web Logic 11g, Tomcat
Databases: MySQL, Oracle DB, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kafka, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, MariaDB
Web Technologies/Programming Languages: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, XML, HTML, CSS, C, C++
Web/Application servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache, Tomcat. IIS, JBoss
Networking protocols: TCP/IP, SMTP, SOAP, REST, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS
Monitoring and Profiling tools: Splunk, Nagios, Zabbix
Configuration Management tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt Stack, Data Bags, directories
Web Technologies: XML, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, jQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS, Bootstrapping
AWS Cloud Engineer
Confidential, Lowell, AR
- Migrated VMware Virtual Machines to AWS and managed Services like EC2, S3, Cloud Formation, Route53, ELB, Kinesis, RDS, and VPC etc. with Confidential /Recipes.
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to deploy Web applications & database templates. Designed roles and groups for users & resources using AWS Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Using Chef deployed and configured Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana (ELK) for log analytics, full text search, application monitoring in integration with CloudWatch.
- Design and document CI/CD tools configuration management.
- With setting up Chef Infra, bootstrapping nodes, creating and uploading Chef Recipes, Chef Node convergence in Chef SCM.
- Created a Continuous Delivery pipeline to bundle Confidential and Cloud formation templates and push them to S3 buckets using Jenkins, Git.
- Installed Chef Server Enterprise on premise/workstation/bootstrapped the nodes using knife and automated by testing Chef recipes/cookbooks with test-kitchen/Chef spec.
- Also, used Chef for provisioning the infrastructure and also wrote Confidential and recipes to provision several pre-production environments.
- Written Chef Cookbook, recipes to automate installation of Middleware Infrastructure like Apache Tomcat, JDK and configuration tasks for new environments etc.
- Knowledge of Designing Chef automation solutions for middleware servers.
- Responsible for designing, building, and supporting advanced cloud automation workflows and tools used to support automated CI/CD pipeline application deployments into AWS using Jenkins, Artifactory, Puppet, Packer, Vagrant, and Terraform.
- Implemented domain name service ( DNS ) through Infoblox to have highly available and scalable applications.
- Worked on setting up the projects in GIT created POM.xml file and integrating with Jenkins for continuous integration
- Install/configure/maintain the Suse Linux /Solaris servers, NIS, DNS, NFS, Mailing List, Send mail, apache, FTP, SSHD
- Application Deployment on PCF using Docker
- Strong experience on DevOps essential tools like VSTS, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ant, Maven and migrated VMWARE VMs to AWS and Managed Services like VM, VPN, VNet, UDR, NSG.
- Worked on migrating all environments from On-Prem to AWS cloud platform which includes migrating Databases, middleware components like webservers, application servers and MQ.
- Automating, Configuring and deploying instances on AWS, PCF, cloud environments and Data centers.
- Configured SAML authentication to login to our AWS accounts using single sign on and deployed cross account roles using AWS CloudFormation stack sets across different accounts from admin account.
- Developed and designed continuous integration pipeline and integrated using bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarQube.
- Scheduled, deployed and managed container replicas onto a node cluster using Kubernetes
- Enabled Continuous Delivery through Deployment into several environments of Development, Test and Production using Maven and SonarQube.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, implementation & Production Support as per quality standards using methodologies.
- Use shell scripts to automate functions inside of IBM Urbancode (UCD)
- Responsible for designing and implementing enterprise-wide layered cloud image management and deployment optimization system with support for public/private software repositories.
- Improved and managed Maven plugin (Maven-configfilter-plugin) for managing configuration through the modules.
- Used various services of AWS for this infrastructure. I used EC2 as virtual servers to host GIT, Jenkins and configuration management tool like Chef. Converted slow and manual procedures to dynamic API generated procedures.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy and manage containers (pods) on AWS.
- Created private cloud using Kubernetes that supports development, test and production environments.
- Created best practices Build environment using Jenkins, Packer, immutable instances and AWS.
- Strong proficiency in supporting Production Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, and VMWare) as well as traditional managed hosted environments.
- Managing Amazon instances by taking AMIs and performing administration and monitoring of Amazon instances likeEC2 using Amazon Cloud Watch, Transfer data from Datacenters to cloud using AWS Import/Export Snowball service.
- Performed tasks on Load balancers like ordering new certs, installing and renewing SSL certificates, bouncing servers with performance issues after taking them out of the server pools, ID maintenance, User, Group management for all the UNIX servers
- Installed, configured and supported Apache and Jboss. Configuration of virtual hosts, plugins and SSL certificates on web servers and domains and deployments on application servers.
- Coordinated with team leads to determine needs and how best to implement JIRA within department.
- Dockerized applications by creating Docker images from Dockerfile.
- Used Ansible Control server to deploy plays and playbooks to the machines and systems in the inventory with Chef.
- Experience in installing and configuringAEMCQ5, used it to structure log file and machine data.
- Worked on deployment automation of all the Microservices to pull image from the private docker registry and deploy to docker swarm cluster using Chef.
- Implemented continuous integration using Jenkins and configured various plugins GIT, Maven, SonarQube, and Nexus.
- Worked on Docker compose to schedule multiple containers and written compose.yml files to configure and scale multiple application services.
- Worked to setup Jenkins as a service inside the Docker swarm cluster to reduce the failover downtime to minutes and to automate the Docker containers deployment without using configuration management tool.
- Researched and implemented code coverage and unit test plug-ins with MAVEN/Jenkins.
- Used ANT and MAVEN as a build tools on java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code
- Created a Perl script to generate tar files for the change-set related to a particular JIRA ticket, which was then uploaded automatically to the FTP server
- Hands on experience in installing and administrating CI tools like Jenkins, GIT, Perforce and Artifactory.
- Significantly decreased possibility of human mistakes and robust of installers by converting legacy Win Batch software installation scripts to PowerShell.
- Coordinate/assist developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labeling/naming conventions using Git.
- Implemented devops pipeline using various tools like Jenkins, GIT, SonarQube and Sonatype Nexus.
Environment: AWS EC2, S3, Cloud Formation, Route53, ELB, Kinesis, RDS, VPC, Maven, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Apache, Tomcat, Run deck, WebSphere, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Application Servers, Apache Tomcat, Git, SVN, Jira, Artifactory, SonarQube, Linux.
Confidential, Rancho Cordova, CA
- Working as a DevOps/Automation Engineer for a team that involves three different development teams and multiple simultaneous software releases.
- Working on creating a Continuous Delivery CI pipeline with AWS Code Pipeline to automate builds with AWS Code Build.
- Created health checks on Route53 and configured different routing policies like Simple, Weighted, and Fail-over.
- Migrating and maintaining build and test environments into the Cloud Infrastructure.
- Configure, monitor and automate Amazon Web Services as well as involved in deploying the content cloud platform on Amazon Web Services using EC2, S3 and EBS.
- Creating S3 buckets and maintained and utilized the policy management of S3 buckets and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Configured an AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and Database Subnet Group for isolation of resources within the Amazon RDS Aurora DB cluster and created notifications and alarms for EC2 instances using Cloud Watch.
- Written Templates for AWS infrastructure as a code using Terraform to build staging and production environments.
- Configured AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) Group and users for improved login authentication.
- Involved heavily in setting up the CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, GitHub, Ansible, Terraform and AWS.
- Implemented Terraform modules for deployment of applications across multiple cloud providers. Employed Git/GitHub, Ansible, Jenkins and VMW are software to build the automated testing and delivery pipelines.
- Automated various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment, Application Server setup, Stack monitoring using Ansible playbooks and has Integrated Ansible with Jenkins.
- Involved in setting up builds using Ansible as a configuration management tool and managed the configurations of more than 40 servers.
- Customize existing playbooks downloaded from the puppet supermarket using Python DSL and Handlers
- Extensively integrated Git for automating builds with Jenkins.
- Installed and Administered Jenkins CI for ANT and Maven Builds and installation, Configuration and Management of RDBMS and NoSQL tools such as Dynamo DB.
- Dealt with errors in pom.xml file to obtain appropriate builds using maven build tool.
- Experience in Administering GIT in Distributed Environments.
- Expertise in using build tools like MAVEN and ANT for the building of deployable Artifacts such as War & Ear from Source Code.
- Collaborated with development & support teams to service a continuous delivery environment with the use of build platform tool DOCKER
- Involved with Docker and Kubernetes on multiple cloud providers, from helping developers build and containerize their application (CI/CD) to deploying either on public or private cloud.
- Development of automation of Kubernetes clusters with Ansible, writing playbooks.
- Integration with Splunk for API traffic monitoring and health checks.
- Worked with Ansible playbooks for orchestration, provisioning, configuration management and application development on LAMP stack.
- Kubernetes architecture: node, kubelet manages pods, their containers, images, volumes, network etc. kube-proxy is a simple network proxy and load balancer responsible for reflecting services on the nodes.
- Linux container orchestration with Docker, Kubernetes, CoreOS, etcd, and more
- Worked on Workload Deployment, Managing resources, Replication Controller Operations Rolling Updates Using Configmap Horizontal Pod Autoscaling.
- Worked on Nagios, Splunk as infrastructure Monitoring tool.
- Integrated Jenkins with uDeploy and Created uDeploy Components, uDeploy process, installed uDeploy agents on both windows and Linux machines according to application team.
- Worked on Design and Automation of uDeploy Application process, component process, Environment resources model and designed uDeploy Processes that deploys multiple applications using WAS, JBOSS, DM-Server Containers across both virtual and bare-metal environments.
- Setup development and production data pipelines for ML team on Mesos managed EC2 cluster with Marathon Docker Management and data stored in AWS S3, transformed with Python ETL scripts.
Environment: Jenkins, Ansible, Maven 4.0, PCF, GIT, LINQ, JSON, LAMP, Splunk, SOAP UI Tool, jQuery, Bootstrap, Udeploy, Windows 7, AWS- EC2, S3, VPC, Cloud Watch, NACL, Route 53, IAM, SQS, SNS, SES, Apache servers, Linux servers.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Performed Integrated delivery (CI and CD process) Using Jenkins.
- Experienced with SCM and Project Management tools (i.e. Subversion, Git).
- Responsible for proper functioning Dev/Test/Prod environments for these applications.
- Experience in designing, developing, and engineering automated application builds and deployments.
- Responsible for designing and implementation of continuous integration, deployment, version management, source code management and environment management.
- Implemented & maintained the branching and build/release strategies using Git.
- Performed all necessary day-to-day Git support activities for different projects.
- Responsible for design, maintenance, and support of Git repositories, and views.
- Configured Git with Jenkins and schedule jobs using Poll SCM option and integrated the tools to automate code checkout process.
- Jenkins is used as a continuous integration tool for automation of daily processes.
- Deployed Java Enterprise applications to Apache Web Serve.
- Used Maven as build tools in Jenkins to move files from one environment to another.
- Managed Maven project dependencies by creating parent-child relationships between projects.
- Used SonarQube to help maintain the source code quality.
- Used JIRA to track issues and change management.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of processes and associated scripts/tools for automated build, test and deployment of products to various developments.
- Building CI pipelines in Jenkins while also fully scripting the creation and provisioning of Jenkins using Shell and Python.
- Work with packaging team to make appropriate packages available in central library for puppet module development.
- Work with Build and Release teams to enhance the current process to implement a better software packaging and delivery by automation using Jenkins.
- Used Jenkins & Puppet to perform automated CI Builds and Deployments.
- Created a custom Puppet module skeleton to use same structure across all puppet modules.
- Administered Puppet Enterprise to provision multi-platform virtual machine configurations across multiple-platform environment Servers dedicated for building, deploying as well as for development, test and production systems.
- Built a load-balanced, version-controlled, Hiera/r10k-enabled Puppet environment.
- Responsible for creating Puppet modules and manifest files from scratch and experience in editing existing Puppet manifests and automated manual installation processes using puppet.
- Setup Production administration/monitoring/reporting using Puppet. Designed and implemented Puppet templates.
Environment: CI/CD, Git, putty, UNIX, windows, SVN, Java/J2EE, Ruby on rails, Python, Eclipse, Ant, VMware, Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, Jira, Junit, Unix/Linux, Tomcat Apache Application Server.
Build and Release Engineer
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT as build tools to move from one environment to other environments.
- Build and maintain SQL scripts and execute different scripts for different environments.
- Installing Red Hat Linux using kick start and applying security polices for hardening the server based on company's policies.
- Remote system administration using tools like SSH, Telnet, and Rlogin.
- Planning and implementing system upgrades including hardware, operating system and periodical patch upgrades.
- Extensive knowledge of Linux/Windows based systems including hardware, software and applications.
- Experienced in Troubleshooting, Load Balancing, Clustering, Deploying Applications, Middleware Performance Tuning and Maintenance of Applications and Web servers.
- Developed build scripts for Java/J2EE Applications using ANT.
- Build and release of Cloud based products containing Linux and Windows environments, using Power Shell and Python Scripting.
- Developed and maintained the Shell and Perl scripts for automating the deployments and build process.
- Deployed build artifacts into Web Logic Server and Oracle DB .
- Involved in the release cycle of the products from environments like Development, QA and UAT through Production.
- Performed Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tools SVN.
- Developed and implemented Software Configuration Management strategies for various applications according to the agile process .
- Involved in troubleshooting the automation of Installing and configuring JAVA applications in the test and pre-production environments.
- Presented on View Object pattern in Web Application Automation C#, Ruby, Power shell, Selenium, Team City.
- Responsible for Open Stack core infrastructure including code review, continuous integration systems, and developer tools.
- Established Open Stack Infrastructure Program.
- Deployed Java/J2EE applications on to Apache Tomcat application servers and configured it to host the wiki website.
- Configured and maintained Hudson to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Ant and ANT to schedule the builds.
- Attended weekly release meetings with Development Team to identify and mitigate potential risks associated with the monthly/quarterly releases.
- Effective utilization of change management in installing or configuring, packages, patches or 3rd party tools on Linux.
Environment: ANT, MySQL, Red Hat, Hudson, Puppet, Java/J2EE, Shell Script, Perl Script, Oracle DB, GIT.
- Developed UNIX scripts for build and release tasks.
- Worked on SCM tasks mostly on solving complex branching and merging problems.
- Solved all the various tree conflicts, text conflicts which arise in major complex merging issues in SCM.
- Developed Customized scripts in Jenkins which would automate the process according to the requirement. Deployment of builds was done through Jenkins.
- Created and deployed web interfaces reporting on multi-platform automated builds and test suites (TFS build reporting, SharePoint Server, Cruise Control and IIS).
- Configuring AnthillPro as a common build engine to build and promote applications to DEV, QA, UAT and POD to UNIX environments.
- Merged all the release branches back to trunk after solving the conflicts.
- Performed IBM Websphere Administrative tasks like installing WAS, Configuring ND, Cell, Nodes, Cluster and aided in usage of High Availability Mgr.
- Proposed and implemented branching strategy suitable for agile development in Subversion.
- Also participated in meetings which involved process improvement on the wholesale business.
- Involved in documenting the solutions of the conflicts in SVN for future use.
- Configuration management activities on TFS and PVCS
- Responsible for the deployments done in various environments through Jenkins.
- Managed Continuous integration build and deploy jobs using Jenkins for various configurations.
- Provided on call support during any issues after the release process.
Environment: Ant, Hudson/Jenkins, Maven, WebSphere, Subversion, Linux, Perl, Shell. TFS.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and responding to security events utilizing security event management and reporting tools.
- Account, user and group administration, Permissions policy management and quota implementation.
- System performance monitoring, tuning and log management.
- TCP/IP Networking troubleshooting and Linux Network Administration.
- Worked closely with network/incident analysts and IC analysts to monitor current attack and threat information to identify.
- Installation, configuration, support and security implementation on following services:
- DHCP: Range of IP, Assigning fixed IP to MAC address.
- SSH: Configuring Servers, password-less authentication configuration.
- NFS: Configuration, administration, on demand mounting.
- SAMBA: Sharing folders, printers with Win32 & Win64 system, Creating SAMBA users.
- NIS: Server and client configuration.
- DNS: Server configuration and maintenance.
- HTTPD: Apache web server maintenance, installation, configuration, managing web hosting including name-based, secure and private site, monitoring web server performance, certificate generate, security checks and periodic upgrades, manage user accounts, back up.
- SQUID: Proxy Server configuration, allow deny access.
- E-mail: Postfix, Dovecot configuration, user management, relay, alias, Procmail configuration.
- Implemented and maintained server virtualization using VMware, ESXi and Oracle Virtual manager.
- Coordinated with application team in installation, configuration and troubleshoot issues with JBoss servers.
- Installation and configuration of database systems e.g. MySQL, Oracle.
- Involved in creating virtual machine using Oracle Virtual Manager, creating server pool, VM cloning.
- Involved in setup Storage Area Network (SAN) and NAS and file system backup and restore.
- 24/7 on-call rotation for support of production systems.
Environment: VMware, TCP/IP, ESXi, Red Hat, BASH, Apache, JBoss, IBMServer, MY SQL, Oracle, LINUX.