- Skype for Business
Seeking an entry - level position as a dedicated, hard-working and, reliable professional. My goal is to learn and grow for mutual benefits for the company and myself in the field of Information Technology.
Control Room Operator
- Checking the functionality of all CCTV cameras and doors and generating trouble tickets for any device malfunctions.
- Issuing badges to employees and assigning proper access levels, and making sure only authorized personnel are allowed on site.
- Monitoring CCTV cameras and dispatching officers to investigate any intrusions or breaches in an assigned client site.
- Responsible for case creation in response to alerts generated by intrusion detection systems. Assigning case to appropriate team for remediation.
- Escalating security incidents using established policies and procedures
- Act as network incident first responder for a 24/7 staffed SOC, reviewing and verifying system alerts.
- Maintain and monitor security sensors, tools, and review logs to identify intrusions
- Monitor, facilitate and assist in enforcement of Veritas Access Control Systems policies and procedures.
- Interact with all levels of Veritas management, personnel and customers.
- Respond to emergencies using all provided tools for communication.
- Facilitate and participate in Veritas’s Business Continuity/Crisis Management escalations and communications.
- Security systems proficiency (Lenel, Send Word Now -SIREN, VPASS, Avigilon and Twitter Deck)
- Address and initiate security systems repairs and maintenance.
- Provide project support as needed
- Address Supervised security officers assigned to a post at client site, ensured that all post orders are followed, established rounds are completed and required reports are filed.
- Coached and disciplined security officers as appropriate, met personally with employees and documented coaching and disciplinary actions.
- Trained security officers and reviewed post orders and other details of assignments with subordinates.
- Assisted in the submission of payroll, ensured adequate coverage of assigned client site.
- Observed and reported activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Patrolled assigned site on foot or in vehicle to check for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Prepared logs and reports as required.