- Seasoned Technologist and senior IT professional with 20+ years of demonstrated success driving the technical fitness and efficiency of well - established organizations by leading the design, development, and execution of enhanced, cost-effective, high-ROI IT Infrastructures and solutions, incorporating advanced technologies.
- Proven track record of leading and participating in large-scale, enterprise-wide capital network Infrastructure projects, dissecting complex issues while ensuring successful execution within budget and time constraints.
- Influential leader for building, mentoring and leading high-performance teams to plan and implement solutions. Delivers enterprise-wide technical leadership built upon the core values of hard work, team-oriented focus, and strong governance.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic Planning & Direction
- IT Infrastructure Design/Development
- Capital Network Infrastructure Projects
- Team Leadership & Development
- Vendor/Client Relations
- Solution Development/Execution
- Technology Procurement
- Technology Migration/Integration
- Fiber Optic Technology
- Data Network Infrastructure
IT Infrastructure Design | Project Management | Network Infrastructure Estimating |Technology Procurement | Vendor/Client Relations| Technology Migration/Integration | IT Operations | Solution Development | Strategic Planning | Leading-edge Technologies | Visio | Bluebeam Revu | AutoCAD | Fiber Optic, Voice and Data Technology| Fiber Fusion Splicing/Terminating | Fluke Networks Versiv DSX 5000 Taptive User Interface Expert | Technical Leadership
Senior Network Infrastructure Technologist III
- Led the design and execution of large-scale, multimillion-dollar Capital Network Infrastructure mega-projects, including a $200MM luxury Hotel Confidential and multiple Casino expansion projects and renovations.
- Effectively maintained Casino Enterprises physical network Infrastructure, including all Intra-campus Data Center Single-mode and Multimode fiber optic cable media and inter-connected high capacity server core-switching hardware.
- Successfully designed, engineered and constructed 57 telecommunication server rooms including 21 Hotel riser rooms, Viejas Entertainment, and Production audio/video equipment rooms, and related internal connected network devices.
- Led the termination and fusion splicing of over 200,000 strands of ISP/OSP vertical campus and horizontal intra-campus Enterprise Backbone fiber and the installation of over 1 million feet of Cat6A 650MHz 10G FTP network cable media.
- Successfully migrated Enterprises core switching hardware from Foundry to Juniper Virtual Chassis configuration.
- Installed all Juniper Virtual Chassis Enterprise Campus and Data Center core switching hardware, including redundant Campus, and Backbone Single-mode, and Multimode fiber optic cable media. Inter-connected Juniper EX Series mixed 1/10GbE Layer 3 dynamic routing end user switches, and associated components.
- Delivered direct oversight of Senior Executive Data Center technical teams in the decommissioning of legacy server equipment to provide for future increased network scalability at 40/100GbE optimizing VLAN security hardening.
- Devised and delivered a comprehensive DR plan to implement Data Center power reliability, resiliency and redundancy.
Independent Telecommunications Contractor
- Project Director: Contracted to and successfully designed and installed Intra-campus fiber optic networks to casino slot banks. Provided full documentation and certification with Fluke Networks Cable Analyzers.
- Fiber Optic Network Sub-Contractor: Successfully installed OM3 10GbE MM Fiber Distribution cable for SDS (Slot Distribution Systems). Installed and inter-connected all slot fiber network related core-switching devices.
- Contractor: Coordinated the negotiation of high-level multimillion-dollar contracts to install Distribution Fiber, Category 6STP, ITV and WIFI network cabling. Delivered full network technology upgrades, including Sea Mobile and WMS Satellite Navigation System installations, and Cisco Catalyst 6500 series modular chassis network switch hardware upgrades for Confidential .
Senior Fiber Optic Technician/Project Management
- Coordinated and led the fusion splicing of OM3 10GbE MM and SMF implementing Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.z) standard telecommunications port cabling Infrastructure design and FDDI-grade Laser Optimized 50/125μ ISP/OSP Multimode and 8.3 micron Single-mode vertical campus, horizontal and intra-campus Backbone Data Center fiber.