Around 8 years of IT experience in Software Build/Release Management/Continuous Integration and Dedicated to optimization,Experienced DevOps Engineer understands the melding of operations and development to quickly deliver code to customers. Has experience with the Cloud and monitoring processes as well as DevOps development in Windows Mac and Linux systems. Looking for Opportunities in Cloud & DevOps Technology.
- Over 8years’ experience in DevOps, Build and Release Management, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Automation, Cloud Management and Linux/Unix administration.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC Methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, RUP.
- Extensively worked with Version Control Systems SVN (Subversion), GIT.
- In - depth understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) processes, which include Compiling, Packaging, Deploying and Application configurations.
- Integrated Eclipse IDE with different versioning tools like Subversion, GIT and CVS.
- Strong knowledge of source controller concepts like Branches, Merges and Tags.
- Expertise in using build tools like MAVEN and ANT for the building of deployable Artifacts such as War & Jar from source code. Experience in using Nexus and Artifactory Repository Managers for Maven builds. Configured and Administered Nexus Repository Manager and Jfrog Artifactory.
- Worked on setting up the life cycle policies to back the data from AWS S3 to AWS Glacier, Worked with various AWS, EC2 and S3CLI tools.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for Continuous Integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Experience in working with continuous deployment tools like Puppet and Chef.
- Developed Puppet modules to automate deployment, configuration, and lifecycle management of key clusters.
- Wrote puppet manifests for deploying, configuring, and managing collected for metric collection and monitoring.
- Experience is using Tomcat, JBOSS, WebLogic and WebSphere Application servers for deployments.
- Automate, configure and deploy instances on AWS, Azure cloud environments.
- Strong Experience on Administration and Troubleshooting of Azure IAAS Components (VM, Storage, VNET, OMS, NSG, Site to Site VPN, RBAC, Load Balancers, Availability Sets).
- Transformed traditional environment to virtualized environments with, AWS-EC2, Docker, Vagrant, and VMware.
- Created New Relic Synthetic Monitors using node.js to validate mobile application uptime and performance SLA's in production. Created Dashboards using New Relic Insights using data from Synthetics and APM information to trackproduction metrics over time.
- Worked on AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, Cloud Watch, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, IAM, S3.
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of web applications and database templates.
- Experienced with container orchestration (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, AWS ECS/EKS).
- Experience setting up and maintaining auto-scaling AWS stacks (using cloud formation and scripting).
- Good knowledge on languages Python, Java, C, C++, Perl, Shell, XML and Ruby had hands on experienced.
- Monitored, diagnosed and performed end to end debugging of complex applications, network protocols, server nodes and application stacks.
- Expertise in working with Bug Tracking Tool like JIRA.
- Integration of Maven/Nexus, Jenkins, Urban Code Deploy with Patterns/ Release, Git, Confluence, JIRA and Cloud Foundry.
- Linux/Unix Systems Administration experience in Installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, tuning, security, backup/ recovery and upgrading Linux (Red Hat, SuSE, centos).
- Experience in system monitoring with Splunk & Nagios.
- Experience writing Shell, Ruby scripts to automate the deployments.
- Creation, Installation and administration of Red Hat Virtual machines in VMware Environment.
- Extensive PowerShell experience developing, implementing, and maintaining automation scripts to meet business needs in large scale, highly available, online production environments.
- Proficient innetwork-based services including DNS, DHCP, Syslog, NTP, SSH. Utilized Netstat, Dig, Traceroute, Port Forwarding, Nmap and Rsync.
- Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ARP, TCP, UDP, SMTP, FTP).
Operating System: Linux (REDHAT, SUSE, CENTOS, UBUNTU), Windows Servers
Git, GitHub, SVN,: Bit Bucket, Maven, ANT, Sonar Cube, uDeploy Jenkins, Jenkin Plugins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, AWS, Azure
AWS: EC2, S3, IAM, ELB, VPC, Cloud watch, Cloud Formation, Kinesis, RDS, Dynamo DB, Aurora, Route 53, Spark, SQS, SES, SNS, Auto scaling
Linux: RHEL, Centos, SUSE, BASH, LDAP, DNS, DHCP, NFS, LVM, IMAP, SSL, SELinux, RAID, SNMP, Syslog
Database: Oracle, My SQL, MongoDB (No SQL)
Oracle WebLogic, Tomcat,: JBOSS, IBM Web Sphere
Virtualization: Vagrant, VMware ESX, VMware VSphere, VMWare Fusion, Oracle Virtual box
Networking: SSH, NFS, DHCP, DNS, dig, arp, NIC, Wireshark.
Programming/Scripting: C & C++, Python, PHP, Ruby, XML, HTML, CSS, Shell Script, Java 8, Java Script, Angular JS
Confidential, Marlborough, MA
Cloud / DevOps Engineer (CI/CD Expert)
- Responsible for Deployment Automation using multiple tools Chef, Jenkins, GIT, ANT Scripts on AWS. Worked at optimizing Volumes, EC2 instances and created multiple VPC instances.
- On-boarding application to CI platform with tools used such as puppet, Jenkins, urban code deploy (uDeploy), AnthillPro, SVN, GitHub, JFrog Artifactory etc.
- Integrated Subversion into uDeploy to automate the code check-out process.
- Installed and configured uDeploy for Automating Deployments and providing a complete automation solution.
- Managing AWS infrastructure and automation with CLI and API. Working on Inbound and Outbound services with automation Chef. Deployed multiple resources simultaneously, using Cloud Formation templates in AWS.
- Perform research on AWS resources or tools to recommend to clients. Utilize AWS calculator to produce a budget for a project on AWS. Deployed Java Microservices on Amazon Elastic Container Service.
- Analyze and Evaluate Existing Architecture, Design and Configure a complex Network architecture on AWS Cloud. Migrate on premises applications to the cloud.
- Experience in designing and deploying AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, Auto Scaling groups. Cloud as a code with Ansible. Worked on AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Experienced in setting up of AWS relational databases like Aurora, MYSQL, MSSQL and NoSQL database DynamoDB.
- AWS Lambda functions were added to import IP Address Reputation Lists (ARL) to automatically update AWS WAF IP blacklists.
- Extensively involved in managing Ubuntu, Linux and Windows virtual servers on AWS EC2 instance by creating Chef Nodes through Open-Source Chef Server.
- Created functions and assigned roles in AWS Lambda to run python scripts, and AWS Lambda using javato perform event driven processing. Created Lambda jobs and configured Roles using AWS CLI.
- Expertise in developing Configuration management modules using Opscode Chef and Ruby.
- Extensively involved in infrastructure as code, execution plans, resource graph and change automation using Terraform. Managed AWS infrastructure as code using Terraform.
- Expertise in writing new plugins in order to support new functionality in Terraform.
- Creating cookbook for provisioning servers like Jenkins, Splunk, sensu and Chef-server.
- Highly involved in Configuring, monitoring and multi-platform servers by defining Chef Server from workstation to manage and configure Chef nodes.
- Development of Chef recipes using Ruby Script through Knife command-line tool to create Chef cookbooks to manage systems configuration.
- Configure New Relic Infrastructure using Chef.
- Nagios and New Relic for system monitoring.
- Written Chef Cookbooks for various DB configurations to modularize and optimize product configuration, converting production support scripts to Chef Recipes and AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Involved in chef-infra maintenance including backup/security fix on Chef Server.
- Worked on Kubernetes(Open source system) for automatic deployment and for managing containerized applications. Worked on TeamCity for Build management & Continuous Integration.
- Worked on Octopus for deployment of ASP.NET applications.
- Managed computer clusters using Apache Mesos. Worked on IIS server.
- Deployed application updates using Jenkins. Installed, configured, and managed Jenkins
- Triggering the SIT environment build of client remotely through Jenkins.
- Deployed and configured Git repositories with branching, forks, tagging, and notifications.
- Experienced and proficient deploying and administering GitHub, GitLab for CI.
- Implementing a Continuous delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI’s .
- Developed proof of concept implementations of distributed frameworks using Docker. Installed and configured a private Docker Registry for internal teams to push and pull containers.
- Worked with Docker container builds to host Java 8 Spring Boot and IIB projects, implementation of security, also worked with Docker Gray Log for logging and Mail Hog for testing out going emails in TEST environment as well as spring boot.
- Written Docker files to containerize web apps, evangelized and trained developers using Docker commands etc.
- Worked on AWS Lambda Serverless computing platform.
- Deploy builds to production and work with the teams to identify and troubleshoot any issues.
- Monitoring Live Traffic, logs, Memory utilization, Disk utilization and other factors important for deployment.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Implement and Enhance the Existing Scripts which are developed in Shell, Ruby& Groovy.
- Viewing the selected issues of web interface using SonarQube.
- Used Jenkins pipelines to drive all micro services builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes
- Involved in development of test environment on Docker containers and configuring the Docker containers using Kubernetes.
- Developed microservice on boarding tools leveraging Python and Jenkins allowing for easy creation and maintenance of build jobs and Kubernetes deploy and services.
- The API server is a key component and serves the Kubernetes API using JSON over HTTP, which provides both the internal and external interface to Kubernetes.
- Consulted with the operations team on deploying, migrating data, monitoring, analyzing, and tuning MongoDB applications. Worked on Liquibase for tracking and managing database schema changes.
- Extensive PowerShell experience developing, implementing, and maintaining automation scripts to meet business needs in large scale, highly available, online production environments.
- Responsible for upgradation of SonarQube using upgrade center . Exposure to scrum methodology.
- Used Vagrant for environments like Docker, VMware & AWS.
- Automatically deploys a Kubernetes cluster that uses Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (Amazon EKS), enabling you to deploy, manage, and scale containerized applications running on Kubernetes on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud.
- Amazon EKS runs the Kubernetes management infrastructure for you across multiple AWS Availability Zones to eliminate a single point of failure. Amazon EKS is also certified Kubernetes-conformant.
- Developed Power Shell 2.0 scripting to work with TFS Object Model to utilize for more repeatable, automated processes and tasks.
- Responsible for using AWSConsole and AWS CLI for deploying and operating AWS services specifically VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, IAM, ELB, AMI, Cloud Formation, CloudWatch and Cloud Trail.
- Experienced in deployment of applications on Apache Web server, Nix and Application Servers like Tomcat, JBoss.
- Installed, Configured and utilized AppDynamics (Tremendous Performance Management Tool) in the whole JBoss Environment (Prod and Non-Prod).
- Participated in Migration undergoing from JBoss 4 to Weblogic or JBoss 4 to JBoss 6 and its respective POC.
Technologies/Tools used: Chef, Ansible, GIT, AWS Cloud, Jenkins, Maven, My SQL, Nexus, Sonar, PowerShell, Apache Webserver, Mesos, Linux, Unix, TeamCity, Solaris,AWS Dynamo DB, TFS, Python script, Ruby script, Shell script, Octopus, ASP.NET,Kubernetes,Groovy, Perl, Liquibase, Cassandra, Vagrant, IIS, Apache Tomcat, Amazon DynamoDB, Docker, Terraform,MongoDB, SonarQube, Bit bucket, Scrum.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Build, manage, and continuously improve the build infrastructure for global software development engineering teams including implementation of build scripts, continuous integration infrastructure and deployment tools.
- Experience in working GIT for branching, tagging, and merging.Configured GIT with Jenkins and schedule jobs using Poll SCM option. Examine and clear conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT.
- Source Control Management with GitHub and GitLab for ‘git’ repositories. Experience writing various Pre/Post Commit Hooks.Well versed with concepts of Git stash, Git Bug tracking.
- Collaborated with Project/Discovery Teams to identify the Number of Releases, Resources Required, Cross Team Dependencies, and Release Planning/Schedule etc.
- Migrated existing N-tier data-center applications and Databases into AWS Cloud ensuring complete support for existing Chef Implementation. Worked on AWS Lambda.
- Implemented Chef Recipes for Deployment on build on internal Data Centre Servers. Also re-used and modified same Chef Recipes to create a Deployment directly into Amazon EC2 instances.
- Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
- Configured S3 to host static web content, versioning and lifecycle policies to and backup files and archive.
- Maintaining the user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53, SES and SNS services in AWS cloud.
- Configured an AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and Database Subnet Group for isolation of resources within the Amazon RDS Aurora DB cluster.
- Used AWS command line (CLI) client and management console to interact with Dependent resources and APIs. Worked on Rundeck automation platform.
- Involved in build and maintain Highly Available secure multi-zone AWS cloud infrastructure utilizing Chef with AWS Cloud Formation and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Utilize Cloud Watch to monitor resources such as EC2, CPU memory, Amazon RDS DB services, Dynamo DB tables, EBS volumes to set alarms for notifications or automated actions and to monitor logs for better understanding and operation of system.
- Hands on experience on Terraform a tool for building, changing, and versioning infrastructure safely and efficiently.
- Worked with Terraform key features such as Infrastructure as code, Execution plans, Resource Graphs, Change Automation. Implemented automated local user provisioning in instances created in Terraform.
- Used Chef as the Provisioning Tool along with Terraform and done automation scripts using PowerShell.
- Used Workflow-level Abstraction model with Terraform to use a single workflow for managing infrastructure.
- Experience in working with data bags, attributes, cookbooks, recipes and templates in Chef. Deploy Open stack environments through automated tools, Ansible / custom pipeline.
- Experience working on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry.Created MOP’s on the Cassandra Version upgrades, adding nodes, Building new DC.
- Create repositories according the structure required with branches, tags and trunks.
- Virtualized the servers using the Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs and configuration automation using Docker containers.
- Worked on LAMP stack Web Platform.Worked on microservices deployment on Red Hat OpenShift.
- Worked on Creating continuous delivery pipeline using Spinnaker and Kubernetes.
- Worked on production-grade container orchestration platform(Marathon) for Mesosphere's Datacenter Operating System (DC/OS) and Apache Mesos.
- Wrote extensive Automation scripts using AWS Python based SDK(boto) and AWS CLI for various AWS Services like Ec2, s3, EBS, VPC, SNS, SQS, Kinesis, Spark, AWS DynamoDB, Elasticache, Cloud Watch, Auto scaling, AMI, RDS, SLA Management, Route 53 etc.
- Design/Build Cassandra Clusters both on the physical machines and on AWS.
- Created volumes and backups for block storage in Openstack environment.
- Implemented multi-tier application provisioning in OpenStack cloud, integrating it with Puppet.
- Configuring and deploying OpenStack Enterprise master hosts and Open Stack node hosts.
- Written several Automation scripts in Bash, Ruby, Groovy etc. that consume REST services or CLI’s for various DevOps systems like Jenkins, Git, Jira, AWS etc.
- Knowledge of using Kafka, Cassandra & PostgreSQL for AWS environments. Good understanding of Networking, VPC, Data center to Cloud Connectivity, Security etc. in a AWS cloud.
- Worked on RedHat Gluster storage which uses GlusterFS as its underlying file system.
- Introduced effective ways of communication and stream-lined use of JIRA, Confluence and to maximize productivity and bring discipline between Dev-QA communication gaps.
- Worked on bug tracking tools and have good experience on tools like Jira (Bug tracking and monitoring), and used web based tools like Confluence (collecting thoughts and knowledge), crucible (pear review of codebase), HipChat (Secure chatting in between the team), Fisheye (to secure browsing) also for issue tracking and project management.
- Basic responsibilities include Build and Deployment of the java applications onto different environments like Dev, Prod, INT and QA. Created multiple Make, ANT, MAVEN, Shell scripts for build automation and deployments. Worked on SaltStack. Exposure to scrum methodology.
- Used Vagrant and Docker to create virtual machines and wrote Vagrant and Docker and Make files to automate entire process. Worked on Hypervisor KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine).
- Used Node.js for server-side code and Express.js as the framework. Written callback functions for the RESTFUL API. Programmatically creating Jenkins Jobs using Jenkins REST API.
- Integrating Jenkins with other important Tools like Selenium for Automated Functional Testing; Cucumber etc. for Unit Testing etc. Worked on Liquibase for tracking database schema changes.
- Wrote Recipes/ Cookbooks in Chef.Wrote Playbooks/ Cookbooks in Ansible.
- Good Knowledge on using TeamCity for Build management & Continuous Integration.
- Experience on working with Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Source code management & Builds.
- Deployed and maintained Chef role-based application servers, including Apache, Nginx and Tomcat.
- Implemented automations tools like Jenkins and deployed monitoring tools like Nagios, wrote custom monitors and alerts based of Nagios. Alerts included notifying a SMS Gateway and SMTP based e-mail services like mailman etc. Experience working with GCC Cross compilers.
- Good experience in using APM tool AppDynamics in monitoring business transaction across all tiers (web/app/DB) of the applications.
- Experience in managing automated multiple continuous integrated depot and branch builds on Jenkins on a network server. Worked on Atlassian tools like fisheye and Crucible.
- Used MAVEN for building the applications and developing the build scripts.
- Wrote PowerShell scripts for the teams use with customers that have been heavily utilized thus saving much time with each case. Worked on Go Build Programming language.
- Used Jenkins, Build forge for Continuous Integration and deployment into Tomcat Application Server.
- Designed, developed, maintained and enhanced mobile applications based on business requirements of the client, using approved technologies and coding standards, implementing full software development lifecycle methodologies.
- Communicated with business analysts and project managers to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements to customer mobile applications.
- Successfully collaborated with team members on rolling out commercial apps to Google Play and Apple stores.
Technologies/Tools Used: Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Bash, WebLogic, Groovy, GNU make, Apache Kafka, Perl, Gluster, VMware Virtualization Tools,JSON, My SQL, PHP,Python,Rancher, LAMP stack,Rundeck, Spinnaker, Kubernetes,TeamCity, REST API, Chef, Redhat, TFS, Centos, Marathon,fisheye, Crucible, OpenShift, Win Server 2008/12, Solaris, AWS, Angular JS,Node.js, Cassandra, Openstack, Maven, Nagios, Ruby, Docker.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
DevOps Engineer (CI/CD)
- Extensively involved in Managing Ubuntu, Linux and Windows virtual servers on AWS EC2 instance by creating Chef Nodes through Open-Source Chef Server.
- Worked on management tools like chef, puppet, Nagios, Git,GitLab, Bit Bucket and Jenkins for CI CD.
- Designed IaaS and PaaS solutions for new clients migrating from onsite infrastructure to cloud
- Worked on uDeploy automation deployment framework.Worked on Go Build Programming language.
- Expertise in Developing Configuration management modules using Opscode Chef and Ruby.
- Creating cookbook for provisioning servers like Jenkins, Splunk and Chef-server.
- Highly involved in Configuring, monitoring and multi-platform servers by defining Chef server from workstation to manage and configure Chef nodes.
- Development of Chef recipes using Ruby Script through Knife command-line tool to create Chef cookbooks to manage systems configuration. Managing the configurations of multiple servers using Chef.
- Involved in Architect, Build and maintain Highly Available secure multi-zone AWS cloud infrastructure utilizing Chef with AWS Cloud Formation and Jenkin & Hudson for continuous integration. Responsible for CI environments (Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar). Worked on Gradle Build automation tool.
- Experience with setting up Chef Infra, bootstrapping nodes, creating and uploading Chef recipes, Chef node convergence in Chef SCM.Wrote Playbooks/ Cookbooks in Ansible.
- Reconfigured Salt Stack Cluster to properly provision and monitor over 300 servers, then evaluated Salt Stack processes and migrated over 30 different Slat Stack provisioning manifests to Puppet Enterprise to provide better support for package deployment and configuration management
- Installing, configuring and administering Jenkins CI tool using Chef on AWS EC2 instances.
- Configured various jobs in Bamboo& Hudson for deployment of Java based applications and running test suites. Setup ANT script-based jobs and worked with Hudson Pipelines.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using Ant and Maven as build tools in Jenkins to move into different environments and create new jobs and branches through Jenkins.
- Ensure data integrity and data security on AWS technology by implementing AWS best practices.
- Automated the cloud deployments using chef, python and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.Configured S3 versioning and lifecycle policies to and backup files and archive files in Glacier.
- Maintaining a farm of AWS solution using EC2 instances, ELB's, S3, EBS, Auto Scaling.
- Strong experience utilizing Jenkins for enterprise scale infrastructure configuration and application deployments & checking out the code from GIT and use Ant/Maven to build Jar, war, tar and ear artifacts . Provisioning Web Servers in AWS and DNS route53 records.
- Source Code Control & Repository Administration with merging and branching to develop new features in the existing code using GIT.Good knowledge on Atlassian tools like fisheye and Crucible.
- Worked on LAMP stack Web Platform. Good Knowledge on FlexPlm. Worked on MemSQL Database.
- Developing Cloud formation templates to launch VPC’s and instances in the AWS cloud.
- Knowledge on Rancher to deploy a choice of Cattle, Docker Swarm, Apache Mesos (upstream project for DCOS) or Kubernetes to manage the containers.Used Vagrant for Virtual Box & Docker environments.
- Developed procedures to unify streamline and automate applications development and deployment procedures with Linux container technology using Docker swarm.
- Used Nagios as a monitoring tool to identify and resolve infrastructure problems before they affect critical processes and worked on Nagios Event handlers in case of automatic restart of failed applications and services. Worked on Pulp for builds & managing repositories for software packages.
- Excellent in Setting up monitoring tools like Nagios and Amazon Cloud watch to monitor major metrics like Network packets, CPU utilization, Load Balancer Latency.
- Used ANT and MAVEN as build tools on Java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code. Worked on Tomcat Web server for hosting web apps.
- Worked on User administration setup, maintaining account, monitor system performance using Nagios and Zabbix. Implemented a Nagios monitoring system to notify of system issues. Also worked on Sensu.
Technologies/Tools used: Chef, GIT, Bit Bucket,Apache ZooKeeper,Go Build, Ansible, AWS Cloud, Jenkins, Ant, Bamboo, Maven, Apache Webserver, MemSQL,Sensu, Rancher, Linux, Unix, Pulp, Gradle, Vagrant, JBoss, Solaris, Java script, LAMP stack, PHP,FlexPlm, SaltStack, Python script, GCC, Ruby script, Shell script,fisheye, Crucible, Docker, Perl script, MongoDB, Apache Tomcat, Amazon DynamoDB, Node.js, WebSphere.
DevOps Build & Release Engineer
- Experienced with deployments, maintenance and troubleshooting applications on Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure Azure.Experience in Automating, Configuring and Deploying Instances on Azure environments and in Data centers.
- Expertise in Azure infrastructure management (Azure Web Roles, Worker Roles, SQL Azure, Azure Storage, Azure AD Licenses, Office365). Sound knowledge in migrating on premise to Windows Azure using Azure Site Recovery and Azure backups.
- Experience in Windows Azure Services like PaaS, IaaS and worked on storages like Blob (Page and Block), Sql Azure. Well experienced in deployment & configuration management and Virtualization.
- Excellent knowledge in Azure compute services, Azure Web apps, Azure Data Factory & Storage, Azure Media & Content delivery, Azure Networking, Azure Hybrid Integration, and Azure Identity & Access Management.
- As member of Release Engineering group, redefined processes and implemented tools for software builds, patch creation, source control, release tracking and reporting on LINUX platform. Led Jenkins continuous integration server installation and configuration for all GIT Repositories.
- Developed Perl and shell scripts for automation of the build and release process.
- Responsible for versioning the source code, releasing binary files, release files, creating and applying labels on source files. Worked on uDeploy automation deployment framework.
- Defined instances in code, next to relevant configuration on what running and then created the instances via Puppet. Configured multiple Windows and Linux Slaves for Jenkins Master to distribute the load across all the machines. Also worked with Bamboo CI tool.
- Implemented Gerrit Code review tool and integrated it with Hudson to trigger builds once the commit is being uploaded to Gerrit dashboard. Worked on Gradle for automated builds.
- Deployed J2EE applications to Application servers in an Agile continuous integration environment and also automated the whole process. Worked on Internet Information Services (IIS) server.
- Connected continuous integration system with GIT version control repository and continually build as the check-in’s come from the developer.
- Deployed application packages on to Apache Tomcat Sever . Coordinated with software development teams and QA teams on issues and solved the problems.
- Created analytical matrices reports, dash boards for release services based on JIRA tickets.
- Created multiple Make, ANT, MAVEN, Shell scripts for build automation and deployments.
- Experience with Build Management Tools Ant and Maven for writing build.xml and Pom.xml
- Build and maintain SQL scripts and execute different scripts for different environments.
- Deployed the Java applications into web application servers like Web logic.
- Deployment, implementation of Subversion (SVN) as source control, collaboration and QA tool. Project management, versioning and blame/issue tracking using Subversion (SVN).
- Migrated source control tool from Clear Case to Subversion (SVN) and build tool from Ant to MAVEN.
- Used MAVEN as a dependency management tool to manage all the dependencies that are required.
Technologies/Tools:Jenkins or Hudson, ANT, MAVEN, Puppet, Subversion(SVN), Bamboo, GIT, JIRA, Java/J2EE, MY SQL, Perl Scripts, Shell scripts, Gradle, LINUX, Windows, IIS, Web logic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Clear Case.
- Performed Linux administration tasks in test and production environments with installing, configuring and troubleshooting the client applications on the UNIX servers.
- Involved in creation and management of user accounts, permissions, security, rights, disk space and process monitoring in Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL).
- Installed and Configured RHEL 2.1/3/4, Solaris 10, Red Hat on Intel and AMD hardware.
- Activities include user administration, startup and shutdown scripts, backup scripting and automation using Perl, cron, Bash, Shell scripting for Red Hat Linux systems.
- Created, deployed and managed Linux and windows VM using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager, which includes moving and migration of VM from one cluster to another cluster or within the same cluster. Worked on Network technologies like OVs & OVN.
- Install and configure SSH to enable secure access to the servers.
- Experience in setting up a PXE boot environment with Red Hat Linux.
- Performed application installation and management on Linux servers for applications like JBoss 4.2.x, 5.x, Oracle. Working with NOC (Network Operations Center).
- Experience in installing, integrating, tuning and troubleshooting Apache Tomcat application server. Coordinating with vendors to solve the hardware and software related issues. Worked with Cloud servers, LAMP and J2EE applications.
- Configuring, administering and troubleshooting of NFS, AutoFS (Direct and Indirect Maps), NIS (master, slave and client) and DNS in multi-platform networks.
- Setup and configured Apache to integrate with IBM WebSphere in load balancing environment. Monitoring of Linux, Solaris servers using tools like vmstat, iostat, SAR etc.
- Implemented Security by disabling unused services and using IP tables and TCP wrappers.
- Troubleshooting day-to-day server related issues and problems in terms of operating system, applications and network. Configure RAID mirroring on Linux platform.
Technologies/Tools: Red Hat Linux servers, NIS, DNS, NFS,FTP,OVS, OVN, apache, SSH, SLES 9, 10, Apache and Tomcat, PERL Scripting, CentOS.