- Responds to problems using conventional best practices and to make recommendations regarding alternatives. Identifies problems and determines accuracy and relevance of information and using sound judgment I have made recommendations to generate alternatives.
- Thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
- Experience responding to customers and business partner needs. Seeks out appropriate resources to collaborate on resolution in a timely manner. Demonstrated a commitment to providing quality service. Experienced with handling frustrated customers in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Proven track record of providing verbal and written information in including oral presentations to individuals and groups in clear plain language, adapting subject matter to the audience’s level of understanding. Communicates IT concepts, incidents and violations to high level officials.
- Attention to detail aides in my extreme organizational skills which then lends itself to my ability to problem solve. Skilled at prioritizing my work in a manner that allows me to be more efficient.
- Designed and presented business reports, executive dashboards, and data visualizations.
- Demonstrated the ability to identify and conduct analytical studies, including data collection and management, original analysis and reporting tasks.
- Demonstrated the ability to participate in multiple projects with competing priorities and to successfully meet the requirements and deadlines.
Confidential, Hawaiian Islands
Information Technology Specialist -
- Utilize system logs in Windows and Linux environments to aid in troubleshooting efforts.
- Experience working within various Windows environments
- Administer user and group accounts via active directory.
- Skilled in utilizing ICAM for the administration of Confidential email accounts.
- Manage user Oracle accounts utilizing SSH and Linux command line.
- Conduct Oracle backups using Netbackup.
- Experience in utilizing SQL to query Oracle databases.
- Trained and mentored tier 1 helpdesk personnel on technical specifications of the position and proper customer service etiquette
Confidential,, Potomac, MD
- Independently provide desk side support on a Tier 1, 2 and 3 level .
- Create and manage VoIP accounts utilizing Cisco Unity Administrator .
- Managed the firm’s file management system utilizing Imanage.
- Instrumental in the creation of a disaster recovery and continuity plan including but not limited to creating an inclusive contact list of all of the firms and IT’s current vendors and probable relocation sites
Confidential, Washington, D.C.
Information Technology Specialist
- Researched IT security technology, policy and federal mandates and summarized them for a presentation to senior management.
- Based on that research drafted an internal IT asset policy and procedure document for use within the confidential.
- Executed data lifecycle management for IT Assets.
- Participated in the Help Desk Task Force Team which is tasked with process improvement and gap analysis initiatives.