- Total 7+ years of experience in that 5yrs in PEGA PRPC in Design and development of large scale Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Engines (BRE) applications using PEGA PRPC
- Analyze and Trouble shoot production issues including extensive work in Object Oriented Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Projects in the areas of Client Server Architecture, Database Systems and Web based projects
- Strong domain expertise in HealthCare, Insurance, Banking and Finance related applications
- Strong Well versed with software development life cycle - SDLC
- Experience in complete PEGA implementation cycle, including business process modeling, tool installation, development, testing, and deployment and Clear understanding of using Clipboard, Tracer and SMA for debugging, PAL for performance. Analyzing tool to check application Guardrails Compliance.
- Experience with and Good knowledge of CPM & CPM HC frameworks
- Interfacing with external systems through messaging mechanisms (ex. IBM MQ).
- Experience with Process Architecture issues including business process flowcharting, user interface design, and business logic definition.
- Experience with System Architecture issues including data modeling and relational databases, object-oriented and modular design, moderate level of programming experience (Java preferred), and system connectivity and interfaces.
- Experience in designing class structure, work flows and Rule set management in PEGA PRPC and Strong knowledge in implementing various PRPC components like Decision tables, Decision Maps, Declarative expressions, Constraints, and Indexes etc.
- Experience in full life cycle development of system, requirement elicitation, making Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Deployment Diagrams and Sequence Diagram, Sub Systems.
- Security based on role and privileges, configuring agents, connectors, data model, process flows, business logic definition and user interface Design.
- Strong Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages.
- Configured and managed Flows, Harnesses, Assignments, Data properties.
- Designed PRPC flows, Flow Shapes Assignment, Utility, Decision, Spin-off and Split- Join shapes.
- Thoroughly worked on reporting wizard, list view, summary view, Object-Methods and activities.
- Work exposure on Integration (SOAP, SQL) with PRPC.
- Exposure in constructing Class Structure hierarchy and Rule Set structure based on Pega Guardrails.
- Extensively worked with JAVA, J2EE, HTML, and XML.
- Experience with various Application Servers Web sphere Application Server and Apache Tomcat.
- A good team player with result-oriented, fast learner, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Java/J2EE Technologies: J2EE, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Web Services
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, windows 7, Unix/Linux
Programming Language: Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, UI
BPM Product: Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPCv 5.5/6.2/6.3/7.1.9/7.2 )
Data Base: Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server, DB2, MYSQL
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0, web logic 8.1/9.2, web sphere 6.0
Tools: Microsoft Visio, Quality Center, Eclipse, Rational Rose
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
Sr. Systems Architect
- Extensively involved in design and development of Data Model, Class structure, Access Group, Process flows, Activities and UI properties.
- Designed the User Interface (Section, Harness, and flow action), portal representation.
- Debugged issues logged in HP quality center and fixed performance issues using PRPC tools such as Tracer, PAL, SMA, and Clipboard in troubleshooting applications and for memory usage.
- Responsible for creation of rule set designing, class structure and rule-resolution designing.
- Involved in PRPC flow diagrams using Visio, interpretation of complex flow shapes for business scenarios
- Developed the PRPC rules engine with CPM framework.
- Participated in Upgrading from Pega V5.x, 6.x to V7.x
- Creation of Declarative expressions for a value change on the properties.
- Involved in Creation of validation rules to implement business logic validation.
- Used RDB-list, RDB-open, and RDB-save depending on the business rules in the project.
- Involved in attaching SLA in assignments and created SLA activity depending upon the requirement of the project and End to end Integration testing of the application
- For performance tuning the application, used PAL / DB Trace options.
- Performed Web Service integration of the application with Legacy Systems using Connect- Soap and Connect - SQL.
- Created list view and summary view reports for according to business user reporting needs.
- Involved in the rules management and associated tools such as export & import tools (Rule set and Rule set Version).
- Designing the SQL connector to get data from the external database.
- Worked on Designing and developing Workflows and Rule sets as well as integrating the application with external systems.
- Created activities, when rules, declarative and decision rules.
- Involved in business and technical use case review.
- Understanding business cases by analyzing the production support
- Had regular meetings with the hall supervisors and management to understand the complicated set of business rules
- Interacted with Users, Developers, Project Manager to understand the business process, identify enhancements and gather Business Requirements
Environment: Pega PRPC V7.1, 7.2, CPM Framework, Web Sphere, MS Visio 2007, DB2
Sr. Pega Developer
- Provide design, development and business analysis services to ensure delivery of Objectives.
- Involved in class structure design to implement Case Management with CPM and CPMHC.
- Worked on implementing Case Management along with CPM on the existing system by creating and configuring Case Type rule to launch covered objects.
- Worked on the Enterprise layer class structure to build enterprise components used across the organization.
- Created multiple service intents created for the interaction driver when launched
- Configured CPM Portal Gadget to specify the behavior and appearance of interaction tabs.
- Configured CPM General Work Gadget to manage tasks and data tabs in the general work area of the portals
- Analyzing logs and exceptions using PAL on a weekly basis and providing solutions to teams.
- Running preflight reports periodically to identify and fix the rules, which are not following PRPC guidelines.
- Involved with off shore junior and mid level Pega developers
- Created various PRPC activities, flow actions, assignments, SLA (Service Level Agreement), declarative rules, correspondence templates using PRPC and Created reports (summary views and list views) using PRPC.
- Supervised onsite and offshore team to get deliverables on time for development and managed the overall development for the project.
Environment: PRPC V6.3, 7.1, CPMHC, Web Sphere, windows 7, MS Visio 2007, Oracle 11g.
Pega UI Developer
- Reviewing requirements from business, providing inputs to business users, coordinating with IT for Mainframe Tasks and with UAT for Quality control.
- Configured and managed Declarative, Decision Rules for Automated Processing.
- Designed flows using Microsoft Visio and developed various Correspondence types.
- Developed components using Activities, Flows, and Properties.
- Resolved UAT & Production issues on specified SLA.
- Exposure to Configuration Management, this will include Rule movement, Security settings and Rule set version Schedule and the rules to be retrofitted.
- Integrated with external interfacing systems using MQ, HTTP services.
- Implemented Batch processing using File Listeners.
- Implemented various PRPC components like Decision tables, Decision Maps, Declarative expressions, Constraints, and Indexes etc.
- Involved in developing UI Screens, activities, and correspondence
- Coded various PRPC activities, flow actions, assignments, SLA (Service Level Agreement), declarative rules, correspondence templates using PRPC and Created reports (summary views and list views) using PRPC.
- Generated various reports in PRPC using List view.
- Participated in identifying performance issues in the system, designing solutions to improve performance, implement solution, test and release.
- Participated in Version 6.2 Upgrade.
- Involved in Technical Documentation.
Environment: PEGA PRPC v6.2, Windows 7, Web sphere, Oracle
- Involved in all phases of SDLC including Requirement collection, Analysis, Designing, Developing and Testing.
- Reviewed Business Requirement Documents and the Technical Specifications.
- Touch base with Business team; understand the business and Redesign Business Rules for various Inquiry reasons phases wise.
- Managed a Work stream and coordinated touch base with other Development teams.
- Knowledge sharing sessions with other Developments team to share & gain the project knowledge.
- Participated extensively in designing application security, which involves setting up Access groups, Access Roles, Operators, Application ID, Organization, Org Divisions, Org Units and Work groups.
- Created technical design documents and requirements documents on the basis of use cases.
- Tested and debugged using tracer and rules inspector and performed end to end Integration testing of the application
- Analyzed and helped in modifying the Flows and created Test cases based on them.
- Involved in meetings and conference calls with the client for gathering requirements.
Environment: Pega PRPC V5.5, Web Sphere 6.1, IBM DB2 v8, MS Visio 2007, Quality Center
- Involved in the Analysis, System study and Designing of the project.
- Coded and build scripts to build and deploy the application on Apache Tomcat Servlet container.
- As a Developer, Coordinate with onsite team and client in understanding the business process and requirement understanding.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in Oracle database.
- Participated in Code Review and Quality Assurance.
- Used JDBC, Application Server provided transaction API for accessing data from the Oracle the using standard statements
- Developed DTO classes and common Utility classes for the application modules
- Preparation and review of Unit Test Plan, Unit Testing, Test Results review and other quality related work.
Environment: JDK 1.2, NetBeans, Apache Tomcat Server 3.0, Oracle 8i, Servlet 2.2, JSP 1.1, JNDI 1.2, HTML, JDBC 2.0, WindowsNT.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Created UML sequence diagrams to show the page flows.
- Involved in Creating UML class diagrams to show the pages, action and form classes in an inheritance hierarchy based on the framework base classes and page templates.
- Created tile definitions, struts-config, XML files, validation files and resource bundles for Safe & Reporting modules using Struts framework.
- Implemented Form classes, Action classes, JSP’s for the entire Safe & Reporting modules using Struts framework and JDBC to retrieve data from backend Oracle database.
- Resolving the System Testing and Production tickets/issues.
- Involved in Coding, Unit Testing, and implementation.
- Co-coordinating with onsite people and Interacted in client sessions.
Environment: Java, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Oracle 8i, Eclipse and Tomcat.