Seasoned IT Professional with 10 years of experience specific to desktop support and application development within a 15 + year career. Highly motivated and confident contributor with the ability to lead teams through migrations and projects while achieving successful deployment. Solid experience performing multiple responsibilities within the IT, pharmaceutical, medical, hospitality, art and antiques industries.
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, 2008 experience, including migrations (Win7 experience testing compatibility of environments and preparing for deployment)
- Familiarity with a range of network installation hardware and its effective uses
- Intermediate Linux experience
- Intermediate OS/2 and Apple Mac experience
- VMWare vSphere 5 Server and Client
- Cabling installation, testing experience on CAT5 | CAT5e | CAT 6 | BNC Video | Power | Audio Cable.
- PC Hardware and software troubleshooting
- Subversion and Git
- Product life - cycle development
- SQL Database design
- Windows Server, Linux, OSX, AIX
- Comfortable to work with BASH, MS-DOS
- Programming and web-design skills
- Solid understanding of web framework
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable with change
- Windows Server, Linux, Mac OSX, AIX, AS/400
- Troubleshooting PC Hardware
- Troubleshooting Printers, Scanners and Peripherals
- Troubleshooting Networking LAN, WLAN
- VirtualBox, VMWare vSphere 5 Server and Client
- HTTP/Apache, DNS, SSH, SNMP, DHCP, FTP
Systems Engineer, Application Analyst, Network Administrator
- Business Class Messaging: monitoring, managing and escalation for SharePoint, Voice Mail, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange. Using HP hardware diagnosing tools to test and perform hardware swaps in multiple Data Centers.
- Using BI Tools to analysis, troubleshoot the network events and incidents, support all Xfinity Home Teams: Xfinity Mobile, Xfinity Home Security, XfinityWifi Internet
- Using BI Tools to analysis, troubleshoot the network events and incidents and support all Messaging Products Teams: VMSS (Voicemail Systems Services), Voice and Data Services
- Manage applications and hardware issues.
- Using BI Tools to analysis the Video On Demand Network, troubleshoot the network events and incidents and support all Video On Demand Teams
IT Manager, Network Administrator
- Developed custom auction house catalog plugin for Confidential
- Customize several Confidential Plugins to meet company requirements and design guidelines.
- Successfully migrate domain hosting to a dedicated server for fast growi ng internet user database.
- Provision of all IT aspects for successfully organised first Waterford's Asian Antique Auction where company sold art and antiques for about $500,000.
- Responsible for daily backups of all internal and external servers.
- Design, install and maintain in-house night vision and motion detection security system.
- Design, install and maintain in-house wireless private and public LAN networks.
- Install and maintain a server based environment for Auction Flex: auction house management software.
- As an IT Helpdesk Manager solved several organizations issues and improve overall the efficiency of the work process with 15%. Reduce company IT equipment expenses with more than 50%.
- Migrate the current DNS configuration to Google Business Apps and synchronize all company files in cloud to be securely usable from World Wide Web.
- Setup video, chats, and voice conference in organization and trains all employees in organization with new features.
- Setup central located printer’s room connected to Google Cloud Print.
- Install and configure a VoIP management business console and integrate with Skype-in and Skype-out to reduce company US, Canada, and China phone bill to $7 per line/month including unlimited international to China.
- System conceptualization, System requirements and benefits analysis
- Project adoption and project scoping, System design, Specification of software requirements
- Architectural design for custom Confidential plugin.
- Detailed design, Unit development
- Software integration & user acceptance testing
IT System Analyst, Lead Web Developer, Lead Software Developer
- Improve internet traffic to several websites to hit a goal of 220k unique impressions in 2010 registered by Google Analytics.
- Lead a Web Development Framework project based on Joomla CMS
- Lead several website and mobile development projects - Confidential, BuddyPress, PhoneGap (Android, iOS, Windows Phone applications)
- Develop a social media marketing strategy for a web and mobile based products.
- Use knowledge of UI frameworks and Web technologies to lead projects resulting in functional enhancements of web-based and mobile applications.
- Provide continued maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing web/mobile applications.
- Monitor and perform reporting on website traffic and performance.
- Consult on Internet marketing, search engine optimization, social networks, and keyword research.
- Consult on Cloud Computing Amazon AWS
- Install and maintain an Amazon AWS instances.
Level 3 Helpdesk, Level 3 Deskside Support Technician
- Removed a dangerous local network virus from Windows Server 2003 and all work stations .
- Maintain Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Domain Services, DNS Domain Controller.
- Provided technical support, troubleshooting and remote assistance to Business Center at Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ.
- Designed, installed and maintained a wireless local network at Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ.
- Designed, installed and maintained a Business Center network with PC workstations, printer, scanner and phone lines in Confidential, Levittown, PA.
- Designed, installed and supported LAN and WLAN for several events at Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ.
- Provided technical support and remote assistance to Business Center in Confidential, Levittown, PA.
- Served as a consultant to Confidential .
Regional Operations Manager
- Performed users support and training for EMS-SIMP, EMS-, EMS-Lab and EMS-GPSoft.
- Provided help desk support.
- Installed hardware and software.
- Performed servers’ installations, configuration and optimization.
- Set up workstations for a new users and created new user accounts.
- Troubleshot general computer problems and errors for the development and QA groups.
- Installed and maintained different kinds of business applications.
- Maintained various networks and solved desktop related problems.
Owner, Operations Manager, Lead Software Development, Sales and Marketing
- Led the software development project for Web Based Remote Management Software for the Cyber Cafes
- Resolved desktop/workgroup-related problems in a 100 PC Stations environment, both in person or over the phone.
- Maintained proper Help Desk ticket cycle status by processing accurate and up-to-date logs and documentation for each ticket.
- Diagnosed and solved hardware and software problems, educating users on PC operations.
- Performed necessary hardware and peripheral repair, keeping the employees’ and customers’ downtime to a minimum.
- Provided support to VPN clients.
- Performed software and hardware training.
- Participated in numerous projects to update server and client computers.
- Backed up and restored data from Server-Client VPN.